under 18 division 1 and division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's good to see a gun like yourself leave a powerhouse like Lavo, to help a team like North Sunshine rebuild, good luck son.

Interesting to see this weeks round, especially with Point Cook coming into divvy 1,they defiantly would have held there own there last year, And probably get a better understanding of how 2nd Divy Teams will go,as Hoppers, St Albans and Altona will be fielding two sides.

Interesting to see this weeks round, especially with Point Cook coming into divvy 1,they defiantly would have held there own there last year,
wont get to see point cook this week in div 1, them and altona have the bye. they play each other queen's birthday weekend instead.

Interesting to see this weeks round, especially with Point Cook coming into divvy 1,they defiantly would have held there own there last year, And probably get a better understanding of how 2nd Divy Teams will go,as Hoppers, St Albans and Altona will be fielding two sides.
Dont worry about Pt Cook the other week they played Caroline Springs and Pt Cook only had 2 missing from last years team but the Laker boys absolutely flogged em. Pt Cooks missing guys where only average players anyhow. No threat from them in divi 1.

Dont worry about Pt Cook the other week they played Caroline Springs and Pt Cook only had 2 missing from last years team but the Laker boys absolutely flogged em. Pt Cooks missing guys where only average players anyhow. No threat from them in divi 1.

The 2 missing you must be talking about were Jordan Lampi, Burton, Gorman, Collier, Thomas, Dinan, Lenehan, Hyde, Abela, Denton, Tandy Galvin, Muscat, Elleman. All only average players !!!!!

There were also about 12 bottom age 18s playing and for memory it was about a 2 goal win.

Nothing like stretching the truth a little, but if you want to pump up your own tyres, go for it

Yes I seen the game, it was only the last quarter that c.s dominated,before that it was actually a close tough game. There were a few missing from Point Cooks best team, but it was obvious c.s had done a pre- season, they ran all over them in the last quarter.

The 2 missing you must be talking about were Jordan Lampi, Burton, Gorman, Collier, Thomas, Dinan, Lenehan, Hyde, Abela, Denton, Tandy Galvin, Muscat, Elleman. All only average players !!!!!

There were also about 12 bottom age 18s playing and for memory it was about a 2 goal win.

Nothing like stretching the truth a little, but if you want to pump up your own tyres, go for it
one thing u have to learn pal is never let exageration get in the way of a good story.

Yes I seen the game, it was only the last quarter that c.s dominated,before that it was actually a close tough game. There were a few missing from Point Cooks best team, but it was obvious c.s had done a pre- season, they ran all over them in the last quarter.
mate u must av been at another game coz cs dominated the game even when there u16 guys were given a crack.
no hope for pt c in divi 1 this year actually no hope for pt c if they dont bring there seniors into the wrfl just ask your committee.

Na, had a birds eye view, let's see, there was a scoring end which both teams were leading at of there perspective quarters , the pleasing thing for c.s is they rested there 3 best on ballets at three quarter time, and there ruck man, and it was good to see there handy pick ups that were Playing there first game for the club dominate, being brad( Melton),Tyler,jack,kieran,Andy all from the bush. Also Zac and Brad from the 16's given the chance to play in the midfield in the last half were excellent.if P.c had have kicked straight in the first half, might have been a bit of catching up for C.s , but if C.s had have kicked straight in the last quarter, could have blown out to a 8 goal win.The only critism of Point Cook was, they weren't as physical at the ball, but very skilful. So think I was at the game, and which committee should I be talking too ?

No one cares about cs and point cook there both s**t , point cook will have no impact in the A's due to them being s**t and cs play B's so who cares

mate u must av been at another game coz cs dominated the game even when there u16 guys were given a crack.
no hope for pt c in divi 1 this year actually no hope for pt c if they dont bring there seniors into the wrfl just ask your committee.

Looks as though pt c will have no hope then if that's the case

Hay Goose, sorry Groper.

No I mean Goose

How would you know what the Point Cook committee have planned, I think it would be fair to say you wouldn't.

I give you the word, VAFA all the WAY. :)

Before you ask, I'm on the committee,

Now just go and plan on how your club won't lose players to the New Club in your area, WHO have committed to the EDFL ;)

Another club the WRFL couldn't get.

Hay Goose, sorry Groper.

No I mean Goose

How would you know what the Point Cook committee have planned, I think it would be fair to say you wouldn't.

I give you the word, VAFA all the WAY. :)

Before you ask, I'm on the committee,

Now just go and plan on how your club won't lose players to the New Club in your area, WHO have committed to the EDFL ;)

Another club the WRFL couldn't get.

Thought maybe after the 2nd Div games last week the comp might even out this year, but Hoppers ,Albanvale and Altona smashing there opponents, looks like there is going to be a massive gap.in 1st Div, Spotty ,Sunshine and StAlbans belting there opponents , looks like an uneven comp there as well. Should there be grading games? I remember in the old VFA thirds days, there was about 4 div of 6 teams, which played each other twice, then then the two divisions were made up , with the teams taking there points and percentage with them.From what I seen on the weekend Deer Park has players in there 18's this year that wouldn't have got a game in there 2nd div 18's last year. That the problem I guess with 18's following there seniors, it easier to buy a senior premiship, than a under age one, thou I hear some teams have tried lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought maybe after the 2nd Div games last week the comp might even out this year, but Hoppers ,Albanvale and Altona smashing there opponents, looks like there is going to be a massive gap.in 1st Div, Spotty ,Sunshine and StAlbans belting there opponents , looks like an uneven comp there as well. Should there be grading games? I remember in the old VFA thirds days, there was about 4 div of 6 teams, which played each other twice, then then the two divisions were made up , with the teams taking there points and percentage with them.From what I seen on the weekend Deer Park has players in there 18's this year that wouldn't have got a game in there 2nd div 18's last year. That the problem I guess with 18's following there seniors, it easier to buy a senior premiship, than a under age one, thou I hear some teams have tried lol

Thats not how i remebered it.

There was 1st divisions & a 2nd division, depending on what division your senior team played in that was where your thirds (under 19's) played.

It did change for a while in the 80's when I played, The Werribee senior team was in 2nd division, but us in the thirds (which was under 18's then), played Willi, Geelong West, Sunshine,Port Melbourne & I think Brunswick all twice in at the start of the year, then they broke it up into 2 divisions where Werribee & Willi 's thirds went into 1st Div, even though our seniors then were I'm second div. But I like I said it did change a few times, guess they were looking at ways to even it up back then.

Hey Limited, were you on the original committee ? Just wondering how one of the new teams like your come up with unique colors,jumpers and nick name for your club lol

Hey Limited, were you on the original committee ? Just wondering how one of the new teams like your come up with unique colors,jumpers and nick name for your club lol

Yes I was on the the original committee, There was a offer made by a AFL club. New club no money, you work out the rest.

It did change for a while in the 80's when I played, The Werribee senior team was in 2nd division, but us in the thirds (which was under 18's then), played Willi, Geelong West, Sunshine,Port Melbourne & I think Brunswick all twice in at the start of the year, then they broke it up into 2 divisions where Werribee & Willi 's thirds went into 1st Div, even though our seniors then were I'm second div. But I like I said it did change a few times, guess they were looking at ways to even it up back then.

Take it you played at Werribee then.

Yes I was on the the original committee, There was a offer made by a AFL club. New club no money, you work out the rest.
Thought so , hey are you's playing on the new oval yet ? Is it Saltwater reserve ? Hearing it's coming up really good.

Thought so , hey are you's playing on the new oval yet ? Is it Saltwater reserve ? Hearing it's coming up really good.

No that will be next year, they are still constructing the pavillion that should be finished later this year. I believe it should be ready for cricket season this year.

Yer, one of a few clubs I spread my loyalty over lol, ok good luck with the season, and I know a few of your coaches, all good blokes, catch ya .

1st Div, Spotty ,Sunshine and StAlbans belting there opponents [/quote]
haha it makes me laugh at the fact you said sunshine! and spotty will be ok i guess this year good depth but cant see them winning the flag and st albans were dissapointing only beating dear park by 100 odd points- dear park almost folded this year! altona and hoppers will clean up with 3rd being spotty then stalbans and probably looking at albion, sunshine and dear park fighting it out to see who the better team is out of the all the strugglers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back