EDFL Division 1 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airport West are set to unveil another BIG recruit for their round one clash with Glenroy at Etzel St Reserve this Saturday. Former Carlton ruckman Adrian Deluca has agreed to terms with the Eagles for 2012, adding to their long list of off season recruits. LFS is tipping Airport West by 31 points. Stay tuned for LFS's EDFL A-grade and B-grade tips for round one, while numbers 1-10 of the EDFL A-grade top 30 will also be revealed later this week.

Airport West > Glenroy by 55
Tulla > Haddy by 35
Lakes > West Coburg by 8
Keilor Park > Moonee Valley by 23
East Keilor > Jacana by 95
Northern > Westy by 35
Sydenham > Roxy by 45

Its going be a Cracker year of football in B Grade this year...
With intro of C Grade after 13 rounds, B grade will be a very hard fought contest this year, clubs trying to avoid relegation, and clubs trying to win a flag...
C Grade will be an exciting addition though.. i cant wait for it, more clubs playing finals can only be good for the Clubs & League
Good Luck to all in 2012 :footy: :thumbsu:

1) Premiers. Airport West
2) League B and F. Daniel Harris
3) League Goalkicker. Lance Whitnall
4) Biggest climber and why? Hillside, Roxy, MV all trying to stay out of relegation and have recruited well
5) Biggest faller and why? Keilor Park and because of the walkout they've had
6) 'Headline' that you would like to see in 2012? Tullamarine Premiers 2012

It looks like everybody that tipped the moonee valley vs keilor park game were way off.
Moonee Valley winning all 3 games by 20 goals, give or take a couple.
A perfect day with a great crowd turn up to see Kouta.

It looked like KP took the the feild with 15 in the reserves then topped up with 18s. Thats not a good sign for any club.

A very young Hadfield put a good fight being 11 points down half way through the last before being run over in the last couple of minutes with the scoreboard not reflecting the evenness of the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good day for jacana smashed in 18's twos and one's by a combined total of over 600 points.

Because the points total really matters when you played with 14 under 18s players?? Imbecilic comment. Undoubtedly not a great day. However, the points total? Spare me.

C grade will benefit Jacana greatly. Btw, all of the sides spending up big, fighting to stay in B grade are crazy as well. If you're 8th, you will be BOTTOM. Teams will love that.

Great game Westmeadows v Northern Saints the run of the Saints caused problems for Westy but the big forwards Ohlsen and Singh had 20 shots at goal and took about 25 marks to get Westy over the line.
Very high standard game.

Because the points total really matters when you played with 14 under 18s players?? Imbecilic comment. Undoubtedly not a great day. However, the points total? Spare me.

C grade will benefit Jacana greatly. Btw, all of the sides spending up big, fighting to stay in B grade are crazy as well. If you're 8th, you will be BOTTOM. Teams will love that.
Sorry i'll do it for you like this
18's lost by 227 points
two's lost by 180 points
ones lost by 263 points
Does that look better to you?

Well look you're being moronic. I said the the points total didn't matter. Once it's more than ten or twelve goals, do you think it really matters? Seriously, do you think the good olk down at Jacana thinking 's**t, if only we could have kept it under 250...' ???

Jacana were pumped yesterday. Enough said. Rubbing it in their faces with a three games points total? Or even your last smart arsed comment.

Jacana truly have turned things around off field. There were no melee's yesterday. No in-fighting. A lot of the so called riff raff have moved on. Yes, some talent has gone, but the good club culture is back. With C grade pending, I'd say Jacana is in a better spot than its been in years. Then people who enjoy kicking things while they are down, so weak hero-wannabe's like yourself with the precios comments, continue to publically pot us with little cheap shots like that. Not trying to hide from the scores, but in context, a I've said, does it really need I be said?

Mate I can get where you're coming from as I have some mates who either play down there or are involved in some way but seriously you aren't doing yourself or the club any favours with rants like this.

All i'll say Its harder to play in a team that loses by 150+ than wins by 150+
You can say what you like about local teams that struggle but i respect them immensley just for fronting up every week , on and off the field

Mate I can get where you're coming from as I have some mates who either play down there or are involved in some way but seriously you aren't doing yourself or the club any favours with rants like this.

And I take your point, fair play. Not sure whether you've ever been in a similar situation, but you've got no idea (figure of speech, maybe you do) how annoying it is to continually fight and fight and fight to keep your head above water. Finally get to round one, lose a total of TEN players during the games in the ressies and firsts, not to mention the lack of numbers in the 18s, have a disappointing result, then to come on here looking to see how other sides went, and to see comments that just seem to be inciting negativity. Not trying to hide from the loss, but geez, do we need someone else kicking us hilt we are down but on the improve? Anyone who's been in a similar position would know exactly what I'm talking about. Excuse my lack of eloquence, heads not in the game atm.

Well look you're being moronic. I said the the points total didn't matter. Once it's more than ten or twelve goals, do you think it really matters? Seriously, do you think the good olk down at Jacana thinking 's**t, if only we could have kept it under 250...' ???

Jacana were pumped yesterday. Enough said. Rubbing it in their faces with a three games points total? Or even your last smart arsed comment.

Jacana truly have turned things around off field. There were no melee's yesterday. No in-fighting. A lot of the so called riff raff have moved on. Yes, some talent has gone, but the good club culture is back. With C grade pending, I'd say Jacana is in a better spot than its been in years. Then people who enjoy kicking things while they are down, so weak hero-wannabe's like yourself with the precios comments, continue to publically pot us with little cheap shots like that. Not trying to hide from the scores, but in context, a I've said, does it really need I be said?
Come down from your high horse all i did was post your scores from yesterday .No pot shots at your club just posting facts.If you dont like that so be it.

Some interesting results yesterday.

Good hard fought win for the Demons !

Kp losing to MV by 100 ????

I think Hadfield suprised the demons and took it right up the them, had the momentum in the last for about 10mins and could of caused some damage but kept breaking down at half foward due to no big targets in their foward line, without Wallace playing at williamstown and patane out with a knee for the year, they are goin to struggle to put teams away when it counts. Hadfield the dark horse I believe who are going to cause some upsets with a young hard running and tough team! Hat goes off to tulla who pulled through in the end

I think Tulla had their own outs too, no Grainger?
Alot of young players played seniors for Tulla yesterday, they have a bright future!

Come down from your high horse all i did was post your scores from yesterday .No pot shots at your club just posting facts.If you dont like that so be it.

Okay cool, so don't address my points. Let me give you a fact: every single player at Jacana has more heart in their little finger than any other player from any other club in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back