Cancelled
Nov 22, 2011
Only ya mum knows
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory,Heat,Wildcats,Warriors
My number one is Rihanna.

The MoleRat doesnt even write her own songs and is everywhere. And her songs are audio holocausts.

Tex_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2008
Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Landsborough
^^I like the cut of your jib.

Chris Martin or Chad Kroger. Either way to rid the world of the disgustiing, AIDS-infested, herpes-laden child-molesting guttertrash they try to pass off as music.

Old Skool

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can't really go blaming individual musicians for the whims of record company executives.

However, i'm prepared to make an exception for Bono.

Katy Perry. With my ****.

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

FlyingBurittoBro

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2011
Space
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
broncos
there are five heads i wanna see on spikes at the moment

Thanks for not saying the name. It blows my mind that when these boy bands or manufactured prepubescent douchebags that are only liked by 14 year old girls come to Australia everyone decides that it is worth going mental over. Do the grown adults who organise and host morning shows, entertainment shows and radio programs realise how stupid they look talking enthusiastically about what we all know is just terrible music played by pretty boys to make money from the parents of tweenage idiots for greedy old soulless record exec lizards to fund their paedophile sex trips to the Philippines. And I just know that when Richard Wilkins and Karl are at their shitty dinner parties they listen to Neil Diamond and talk about how modern music is rubbish so why can't they just do the right thing and ignore this s**t instead of jamming it down our throats. I was blissfully ignorant of these five little harmichaels until about a week ago and I don't think a day has gone by since when I haven't heard the name said at least 5 times. Kills me man.

Thanks for not saying the name. It blows my mind that when these boy bands or manufactured prepubescent douchebags that are only liked by 14 year old girls come to Australia everyone decides that it is worth going mental over. Do the grown adults who organise and host morning shows, entertainment shows and radio programs realise how stupid they look talking enthusiastically about what we all know is just terrible music played by pretty boys to make money from the parents of tweenage idiots for greedy old soulless record exec lizards to fund their paedophile sex trips to the Philippines. And I just know that when Richard Wilkins and Karl are at their shitty dinner parties they listen to Neil Diamond and talk about how modern music is rubbish so why can't they just do the right thing and ignore this s**t instead of jamming it down our throats. I was blissfully ignorant of these five little harmichaels until about a week ago and I don't think a day has gone by since when I haven't heard the name said at least 5 times. Kills me man.
Even the term boy "band" annoys me. To me a band has its members playing instruments. Karaoke group is a better term. The only "talent" they possess is being able to sing together in tune.

And your point about the media is spot on. The amount of drooling that has been going on has been sickening. Money must have changed hands for the type of publicity this manufactured act has been getting.

And then you get idiots in the media referring to the hysteria and saying such hysteria hasn't been seen since the days of the Beatles? What? How about Sherbet? And Abba? There's two from the 70s for a start.

(Abba)
0614506200.jpg

(Sherbet)
Forster2.jpg

And while people here may not necessarily like the music of those two acts, at least they (to varying degrees) wrote it, played instruments, had a hand in the production (if not producing it totally), etc.

Even one of the original boy bands, the Monkees, very quickly got sick of not playing on their own records and fought the likes of Kirshner for musical credibility, by playing, touring, writing their own material, etc.

"Directionless" are just overhyped, untalented rubbish.

why do people take music so seriously, if you dont like someones music dont listen to it and yes I know it gets shoved down your throat but who cares what 14 year old girls with expendable money are sold. There is plenty of good stuff out there for everyone.

But anyway with the spirit of the thread I would like to impale Paul McCartney, guy sebastian and pre-impale the person who is going to win the voice (unless its the blind girl) oh and guy sebastions brother.

Hue_Jars

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2011
Only ya mum knows
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory,Heat,Wildcats,Warriors
why do people take music so seriously, if you dont like someones music dont listen to it and yes I know it gets shoved down your throat but who cares what 14 year old girls with expendable money are sold. There is plenty of good stuff out there for everyone.

But anyway with the spirit of the thread I would like to impale Paul McCartney, guy sebastian and pre-impale the person who is going to win the voice (unless its the blind girl) oh and guy sebastions brother.

Paul Mccartney? Why? Do you know how many well known songs he's written?

Guy She-bashed-him definetly.

Saw his brother accidently on the Voice a couple of nights ago. He's an even bigger talentless douche bag.

Back