Enough is enough guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Banana, yoggurt sounds way more poncy than yo-gurt.

Poncy and tryhard.

I don't think I can go back now, mainly because I've made it known to my English colleagues. In the end, it's probably futile manning up on yoghurt as the substance is inherently unmanly. Tasty, though. The Gippsland stuff is the bees knees.

Would you like any French fries with that request Sep ?

No, just a clean and tidy board. :D

Im sick of the thread derailments and find it hard to keep track of topics after games. This occurred to me after spending 3 days away with no access to BF.

I don't think we should have a new thread after every game for every single topic we should discuss. It causes so many good threads to be pushed back in the archives and results in duplication and makes it really untidy. This might just be a bit of an OCD tendency in me, but it makes it hard for those who don't frequent the board often; they keep rehashing things that have just been discussed in another thread.

After a game we could simply have:
-Changes for next week
-Player roast
-Positives (BPG ritual)
-Review of game plan/player roles

We have to make this a great forum and encourage people to come in, find a thread topic easily or create a new one if required and discuss all things Freo.

Im sick of the thread derailments and find it hard to keep track of topics after games. This occurred to me after spending 3 days away with no access to BF.

I don't think we should have a new thread after every game for every single topic we should discuss. It causes so many good threads to be pushed back in the archives and results in duplication and makes it really untidy. This might just be a bit of an OCD tendency in me, but it makes it hard for those who don't frequent the board often; they keep rehashing things that have just been discussed in another thread.

After a game we could simply have:
-Changes for next week
-Player roast
-Positives (BPG ritual)
-Review of game plan/player roles

We have to make this a great forum and encourage people to come in, find a thread topic easily or create a new one if required and discuss all things Freo.

I agree. Also a new thread once official team is announced called preview.

Agree with that, really like the idea of more regular preview threads, add in the WAFL thread, the weekly votes thread and (gawd forbid) the injury update thread, and I reckon you've covered off 95% of what most visitors are after in an easy 8 thread list.

Perhaps there should be a ninth thread for the games where we lose ("venting by Memories and AFL08"?). And a special monthly thread with Clay's wisdom... :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Then enough really would be enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a really short thread.

But we can always go back and revisit it with hingsight.

david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

:cool:
Cheers.

Can't believe some of you so called supporters are bagging Pav?? He is out of form but he is our captain and he will come good. The way the game is played these days 36 players are in the forward 50 which makes it all the more harder. We some better plans and disposal he will kick bags off 5 or 6. Short memories some of you lot have. I hate it when supporters bag out our own players and this included Dawson

Need a soap box Jet?

There's a big difference between being out of form and just not putting in the required effort.

Are you suggesting we can't discuss our own players' performances unless its to praise them?

Agree with that, really like the idea of more regular preview threads, add in the WAFL thread, the weekly votes thread and (gawd forbid) the injury update thread, and I reckon you've covered off 95% of what most visitors are after in an easy 8 thread list.

Perhaps there should be a ninth thread for the games where we lose ("venting by Memories and AFL08"?). And a special monthly thread with Clay's wisdom... :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Then enough really would be enough.

I agree with all that you've put here except the bolded as I think that's a terrible idea

If I'm going to vent about a game, I don't need to start another thread as I'll keep it to the Gameday thread.

By the way, what's the difference between me venting over a loss and others venting? Singling someone out in my book really doesn't make sense

Can we have a 'completely unhinged' thread once every fortnight, started by either Dockerland1 or BeinPurplenGreen. Even since I was banned from the Eagles board I can no longer see GO EAGLES amazing threads, but I am still keen on reading the delusional rants of lunatics.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Maybe you should stick to the Carlolton board, seems the regime there would be more to your liking.

Lachy can't hear you anyway, he is on the 5.2 pulling out the cherry tomatoes, to make way for some winter beans.
Meanwhile Moo is on the bay keeping the weagle stooges honest.

What was this thread about again :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back