Portfolio VFA Jumpers (by West_Coast_Eagles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the next round...

Northcote Dragons

NorthcoteDragons2.png

NorthcoteDragons1.png

I did both the stripes and the yoke.

Mordialloc Bloods

MordiallocBloods.png

Moorabbin Kangaroos

MoorabbinKangaroos.png

Geelong West Roosters

GeelongWestRoosters.png

Box Hill Mustangs

BoxHillMustangs.png

Big thanks to Mero and W_C_E for the logos etc. If anyone has suggestions for a more traditional font similar to the one Omega suggested it would be appreciated.

More to come :thumbsu:

Brunswick had a all black back to the jumper, sorry to point these things out, I remember the oppositions like it was yesterday lol

Dont be sorry. Would rather have the collection 100% . At the end of the day there is no online portfolio of vfa jumpers online so this is the only 1

Upto you mate. If you have the time. The werribee & frankston & waverly 1's are the ones you know off by hand so if ya dont have much time even any of them would be great!

Dandenong did not have hooped socks. They had red socks with navy tops. In their last season they wore a white jumper with a chunky navy and red V.

Caulfield wore royal blue, not navy. They also wore solid royal blue socks.

Coburg's socks were navy with red tops.

Brunswick had an all black back, and the stripes need to be reversed. The sleeves were also white.

Northcote wore gold shorts and green socks with their striped jumper. The back had a white number box like Hawthorn.Their original jumper was a saddle, not a yoke (think Sydney's original opera house jumper minus the opera house), They wore green socks with gold tops.

Box Hill once wore Hawthorn's 'V' jumper, but with the white horse instead of the HFC monogram. They've also gone with other socks, brown with gold tops and all gold socks, in addition to the hooped ones.

Updated the Brunswick one.

I might get a few more done tonight but I'm away for the weekend so the rest will probably have to wait till Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, I've made the first five. More should be up tonight.

Dandenong Redlegs

DandenongRedlegs.png

Caulfield Bears

CaulfieldBears.png

Coburg Lions/Tigers

CoburgTigers.png

Camberwell Cobras

CamberwellCobras.png

Brunswick Magpies

BrunswickMagpies-1.png

Feel free to nitpick :thumbsu:

Ok, as if we need permission.:)
Dandenong wore red shorts.
Caulfield wore modified North Melbourne (white collar & cuffs) jumpers in their last years in the VFA
Camberwell had Red collars and cuffs, plain blue socks.
Brunswick had White collars and cuffs, and the stripes were reversed.
They had a plain black back with white number and black socks with white tops.

Nitpicking time again.

Brunswick's socks were black with white tops. (well done on the jumper though, that is spot on)

Dandenong wore red shorts.

Northcote had a white number box on the back, gold shorts, and green socks.

Oakleigh had gold collar, cuffs and shorts.

Waverley's stripes went all the way up the back of the jumper, there was never a space for the number, like what you did with your Northcote design. If I recall correctly their collar and cuffs were black not red.

Sandringham never had stripes on the back.

Yarraville used a Fitzroy style jumper, with the Eagle replacing the FFC. WCE's YFC jumper on the first page is pretty close to correct, forgetting the template. In their last couple of years, they had just a plain Fitzroy jumper with no eagle on it, but the club emblem on the breast. They had all red socks.

Mordialloc had a number box on the back, and all red socks.

your updates look much better, just need to change Oakleigh's shorts to gold.

Berwick's jumper had hoops, but not like Geelong's.

I'm still looking around my stuff to find the pic I have of it, but the stripes were staggered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back