Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jroo Ledger > Treloar Barlow.

???

Biggest gamble in my SC life but i'm playing 2 of my best mates in League this week and want to beat them

Out
Shaw
Fyfe

In
J Geary
A Edwards.

Have got 400k in the bank too so will be able to do a couple of full upgrades in a few weeks when the Rookies burst

Good run for being subbed or dropped too!

The sub won't happen, geelong have plenty of other young players who will wear the green vest. Chappy will bounce back.

Biggest gamble in my SC life but i'm playing 2 of my best mates in League this week and want to beat them

Out
Shaw
Fyfe

In
J Geary
A Edwards.

Would you rather beat them this week or beat them all and win your league? Need to think big picture. I can't see either Geary or Edwards being top 7 players in their positions by the end of the season so it's a bandaid fix.

What time does the final teamsheets have to be in before each game? And the subs are named at the same time yeah

Is it an hour and a half?

Need to keep an ear out for if Fyfe will be in the finalised lineup so it gives plenty of time to change my team if he isn't playing or is sub

it's a temporary fix, which will pocket me cash

given that a lot of premiums will drop price in the next month, this strategy will earn me quick cash and allow me to top up quicker/better

very keen to get Barlow in next week, but his break even is pretty high (80ish) so even if does go up it wont be much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Barlow be a top 10 Mid by season end? only trade him in if u thinks hes going to be elite.

Heres my trades, not sure on them still though
Hargrave or dempsey to Rookie (Jackson Paine on the bubble most liekly option)
Then Fyfe to Murphy.

Dont want to carry fyfe im thinking he might be ok for 2-3 weeks then pop the shoulder again and miss weeks and he will of bottomed out in price.

Is this a fair option. i dont like hargrave but dempsey is a risk who out of those 2 should i trade?

H. Shaw > Dufield
Leunberger > Sandilands

I'm still 1 short potentially 2 if Dempsey pulls out.

I've kept Fyfe and have cover for him so after losing 5 players (6 counting Redden) I've covered pretty well.

Have traded Heath Shaw for Carazzo.

Dempsey and Lake can sit on the bench, just need to make sure Brandon Ellis doesn't get dropped but I'm reasonably comfortable he will play.

Pretty risk round this one, given I don't have alot of emergencies.

What do people think of offloading Dustin Martin? Has a big break even against the Cats this weekend and I'm worried he's going to hamper my team. If so, who do I bring in for him? I have Fyfe (sticking with him), Goodes on the bench, Franklin.. no other premium forwards.

What do people think of offloading Dustin Martin? Has a big break even against the Cats this weekend and I'm worried he's going to hamper my team. If so, who do I bring in for him? I have Fyfe (sticking with him), Goodes on the bench, Franklin.. no other premium forwards.

I got rid of him last week for Scott Selwood. :thumbsu:

He's never been a big scorer so it wouldn't hurt to trade him IMO.

I'm likikng the idea of Whitecross, gives me 110ppg and $72k in the bank..?

So... here's me.... (currently placed around 4,000 in SC)

Started the round with approx $30K in the bank..

Backs: OUT: Shaw IN:Geary
Forwards: OUT: Fyfe IN:N Riewoldt
Cash: $320K

I would be interested in people's honest opinions :)

I like it Seaford Saint

I am currently ranked 63 - I have had a big start.
Nailed my Rookies & have not traded yet.

Time to get active

Backs OUT : Shaw (hammy will be more than 2 weeks) IN : Scotland
Forwards : Out : Fyfe (His injury really concerns me) IN : N. Roo

Thoughts lads?

I like it Seaford Saint

Time to get active

Thoughts lads?

Only issue you might have (assuming you have lids & god) is that Scotland shares the bye with them. There really is a shortage of decent backs with a bye in the other rounds anyway so it's a bit of a toss up.

Apart from that there's not many problems.. i think you are making the right move in taking the safe option and trading fyfe with that ranking.

He has been named on the ground, so he won't be the sub. Has also had the heat put on him by the coach to lift........here's hoping he does!

Doesn't mean he won't be the sub. There's been a couple of cases of subs being named from the field already this year (Gunston in Round 1 for starters).

Hello lads. As a first time player this year, I'm looking for a bit of guidance about this week.

I'm on the Fyfe out bus, and am going to use both trades to upgrade to Pendlebury. I know it's probably going a bit early on Pendles as he'll be cheaper in a week or two but am worried about Fyfe dropping too much as well.

Anyway, the second trade is Cyril out and I'm wondering whether I should go with a mid 300s player (which will leave me less than 50k in the bank). Someone like Leroy Jetta, Dahlhaus, Sam Reid (syd), Christensen, Clancee Pearce or Rhys Stanley (150k left with him in) etc or go right down to a rookie like Treloar (I've got A Kennedy) or Milera.

Advice or suggestions I'm off my rocker much appreciated.

I like it Seaford Saint

Time to get active

Thoughts lads?
IS there any evidence on Shaw hamstring?
No chance that they will rest him this week and he will run out on Anzac day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back