2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fav Nambour
Cabo redcliff and buffs there about's
Surprise Logan not playing finals.

Ressies
Fav buffs but dose depend on how the other finalists seniors go.
Uq nambour redcliff and cabo will be there about a.
Surprise. An umpire that keeps there whistle in there pocket

My opinion is Nambour in both grades. Their depth is crazy!

Although Caboolture, Beenleigh and Coomera all have strong cases in the seniors.

UQ looking strong in ressies!

Gonna be a good season, time will tell!

Oh n sorry, hard to look past Morro's boys for the flag in the ressies!

Brizzles Predictions

Seniors: GF:Nambour vs Caboolture. Premiers: Nambour

Ressies: GF: Beenleigh vs Nambour. Premiers: Beenleigh back to back in a cracker!

Mr BigFooty!

n2g70h.jpg

I just want to go on record as not being happy with the direction this thread has taken :eek:

How'd they go down with the "upper, lower, lower class" at Caboolture? Although people wearing shoes in general might have had them in complete awe.

:D

KP"S tips for this weekend
beenleigh to beat coomera by 17pts should be a good game.
logan to get there 1st win of 2012 over calamvale by 55pts
nambour over ipswich 62pts nambour too good for struggling ipswich
caboolture by 50pts over UQ
and redcliffe by plenty over moorooka
best of luck to all teams - go buffs

I agree Tips the same:footy:

How bad are Calamvale?

Not as bad as the chooks, did Redcliffe really have a 14 goal 2nd term against the chooks? :/

Nambour should be in the PHC. Seriously enough is enough, stop causing this league pain. One team should not have 57 scoring shots. s364376 say what you want...

Let's be honest, amatuer football no longer exists, even in SEQAFL Div 3. If you have poker machines in your club rooms fair to say most of your players aren't local boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ventured out to Caboolture as I thought this would be the closest match of my 3 "local clubs". I was right it was the closest but I still shouldn't have bothered. I feel the gap between Nambour, Caboolture, Redcliffe and the rest is massive.

I am going to Nambour v Coomera next week - please make a game of it Coomera.

I ventured out to Caboolture as I thought this would be the closest match of my 3 "local clubs". I was right it was the closest but I still shouldn't have bothered. I feel the gap between Nambour, Caboolture, Redcliffe and the rest is massive.

I am going to Nambour v Coomera next week - please make a game of it Coomera.

Catch the ressies at all? Heard things were a bit rough for my boys in the 4ths. A few injuries UQ way?

Not as bad as the chooks, did Redcliffe really have a 14 goal 2nd term against the chooks? :/

Nambour should be in the PHC. Seriously enough is enough, stop causing this league pain. One team should not have 57 scoring shots. s364376 say what you want...

Nambour??? You mean Marroochydore/Northshore/Noosa....

:heart: here is a love heart to try and sweeten your bitterness sweety :)

Hahaha Nambour, just like Equal, the 'artificial' sweetener! More power to u, Caloundra bought a side, they won't give their flag back & may enjoy Div 4... Just saying money runs out...

Strong teams in a league, who would have thought it! I'd be extremely surprised if nambour pay players as you guys suggest. It's just the easy slur to throw at the teams that do well!

Hahaha Nambour, just like Equal, the 'artificial' sweetener! More power to u, Caloundra bought a side, they won't give their flag back & may enjoy Div 4... Just saying money runs out...

If you think Nambour are paying players, you are delusional. Anyone who has been to play up there would know just by looking at their clubhouse/facilities that there is no way in hell they have enough money to pay players. Plus all of their so called "gun" recruits were Reserves players at maroochydore, the only senior PHC players thye got were Spring from Noosa and Stanley the player/coach.

Time to stop crying and start worrying about your own club mate.

I think Beenleigh were not at full strength so we will forgive them for their loss.
Redcliffe seem to be up and about early in the season. I will be interested to see how they go against the better sides. I think they have had a easy draw so far. Do people agree that the standard this year has dropped off considerably?
The lower sides are way off the mark. Not good signs for div 3 footy

If you think Nambour are paying players, you are delusional. Anyone who has been to play up there would know just by looking at their clubhouse/facilities that there is no way in hell they have enough money to pay players. Plus all of their so called "gun" recruits were Reserves players at maroochydore, the only senior PHC players thye got were Spring from Noosa and Stanley the player/coach.

Time to stop crying and start worrying about your own club mate.

100% agree mate - just bc you don't have half your side out on the piss the night before a match doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to play in this comp. Watto - FFS, you should know better than to say something so dense. if Nambour played with that side in the PHC on thr weekend they would have lost by 20 goals! Maybe a division up but not 2 thanks.

Bottom line is they are well coached, have created a good environment for players to want to come and play a half decent standard of footy at and do things well. The most a bloke would get paid at that football club is a few bucks for an award or a few beers by a well meaning supporter. Player budget would be lucky to get to 4 figures. Stop bitching you sooks and just get better.

I think Beenleigh were not at full strength so we will forgive them for their loss.
Redcliffe seem to be up and about early in the season. I will be interested to see how they go against the better sides. I think they have had a easy draw so far. Do people agree that the standard this year has dropped off considerably?
The lower sides are way off the mark. Not good signs for div 3 footy

I had this same convo on the weekend after the ressies match.

The quality and numbers seem to be down everywhere.

We have always had alot of players miss out every week, now as soon as we get a few injuries and blokes have something on, we are calling guys who havent played or trained in years just to field a side.

Its a real worry.

I had this same convo on the weekend after the ressies match.

The quality and numbers seem to be down everywhere.

We have always had alot of players miss out every week, now as soon as we get a few injuries and blokes have something on, we are calling guys who havent played or trained in years just to field a side.

Its a real worry.

Interesting to note Al Corrie named on team sheet yet working in WA - bit of smoke and mirrors for finals morro or genuine mistake ;)

How are the blokes that went to PHC going from the buffs?

Has the bloke who was going to win the league B&F played yet?

Nambour need to go to PHC suggests Watto should not get online after a night out at the tool shed in the cross..

This comp has a history of teams finishing on top and not winning the gf over the last 5 years so I wouldnt be getting carried away just yet... Nambour the benchmark but long way to go...

Spot on Morro. I have only been in this league for the last 3 years and it's seems to be dropping off every year. Morooka's 2's had more of a dip than their seniors and though it was a 14 goal quarter they had no enthusiasm from about the 10 minute mark of the 1st.

In saying that they must be commended for stepping up every week as it would be getting very tough already. If it continues this way the difference between the contenders and the guys making up the numbers will only get worse.

I know the feeling on here is Nambour should go up but i for one think the presence of them and Coomera is at least providing competition between 8 of the sides.

Maybe now if Nambour keep kicking big scores the league may have to consider promoting the premiers into div 2 and dropping the wooden spooners. IMO this should only happen between div 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back