Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
Stand by my comment, this will be the best team we have played this year.... arguably Carlton but they are nowhere near as physically demanding as WCE. Don't worry about who they have played, they are the best football team we will have played. We can beat them but not at their best....

Absolutely spot on. Was just telling mates last night the Eagles are my sneaky pick for the Grand Final this year, not that will be a huge shock but just think they have quality on every line and their pressure is the best I have seen.

Will be another good test, I am not expecting a win, but I am expecting a close contest.

They have a ruck division we could only dream about, absolute monster forwards, a heap of quality midfielders and a very strong backline led by their captain Glass. Whoever said they have a weak backline has rocks in their head. Honestly have one of the best in the comp.

Martin, Deledio, Riewoldt, Vickery have to fire. We all know Cotch will.

Forwards out having warm up Riewoldt Miller Vickery Nahas and Jackson are the only ones there. White is with them as well nut we all know he is the sub. Looks like Jackson will be playing a role on either Hurn or Waters.

TheProwler

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2009
Tassie
AFL Club
Richmond
Forwards out having warm up Riewoldt Miller Vickery Nahas and Jackson are the only ones there. White is with them as well nut we all know he is the sub. Looks like Jackson will be playing a role on either Hurn or Waters.

Hope it's burn as I have waters in my SC:thumbsu:

Then the way jack goes he will give away a few frees:eek:

TheProwler

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2009
Tassie
AFL Club
Richmond
Would like to see us change it up a little early and try Vicks free across half back and start lids as a leading forward on someone like hurn.

Not vibing strong on this game. I had it pegged as gettable before the start of the season, but they have been a solid outfit this year, regardless of their injuries. Nothing but our best will get us over the line today. If we can't get 6 out of Jack and Ty combined minimum, then it's gonna be very hard.
Carn Tigers, eat em alive.

The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
Not vibing strong on this game. I had it pegged as gettable before the start of the season, but they have been a solid outfit this year, regardless of their injuries. Nothing but our best will get us over the line today. If we can't get 6 out of Jack and Ty combined minimum, then it's gonna be very hard.
Carn Tigers, eat em alive.

Marics the key , tuff assignment ! More than likely be a very ugly day for us but heads up and let's hope we have a cracker!

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Need Morris to hold Darling..... Grimes on Lynch is a tough one too....

Cotchin... unbeleivable.

Need to hold on I reckon the eagles will get tired.

Spluff

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Midfield is showing why it will be one to beat in a few years. Funnily enough, it's our backline letting us down and the forwardline getting on top this game.

I'd swap Morris and Batchelor, personally. Darling surely needs a big body like Batchelor, and Hill can be held by a little bloke like Morris.

Normal service of umpires screwing us has resumed. Delidio and foley have their heads ripped off and nothing. Our players bumps a wce guy off ball, Watson runs him in. Jackson gets taken out off the ball, and the player shpuld get off. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back