Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 15 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to be a Hawk guys! Bring on Season 15.
This isn't white text

Well then, if this is not white text...

Welcome aboard.. I am very pleased with this addition to the line up!!!!!! :thumbsu:

I've noticed we seem to have a large amount of Essendon and West Coast fans in our side. And by large amount I think there is 6/7 of us.

Yay team.

Essendon have one of the easiest draws out of any team. Soak it up whilst it lasts Boncer, because if it weren't for a favourable draw you'd be sitting near the bottom. *****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love team harmony.

Shut up Mr E you ****ing piece of ****ing crap... Just accept that Essendon is going to demolish your mob, there will be no game of "Duck, Duck, Goose" this weekend, with the "Duck" eliminated, all your mob has left is the "Goose"...

;)

Essendon clearly have been flying well and truly higher than their wings should be allowing. They tried to obliterate the sun(s) but were sorely scorched when they got too close. Luckily they pulled up at the last second to clear the impending doom...

Essendon will fall... and it will be very soon.

And Watts is better than Ziebel and Hurley!
SC points don't lie :p

Essendon clearly have been flying well and truly higher than their wings should be allowing. They tried to obliterate the sun(s) but were sorely scorched when they got too close. Luckily they pulled up at the last second to clear the impending doom...

Essendon will fall... and it will be very soon.

And Watts is better than Ziebel and Hurley!
SC points don't lie :p

:D This posted by a Melbourne supporter.. My ribs hurt..

Imagine Jack Watts with Michael Hurley's competitive attitude... You guys might actually be fighting for like 10th... :thumbsu:

:D This posted by a Melbourne supporter.. My ribs hurt..

Imagine Jack Watts with Michael Hurley's competitive attitude... You guys might actually be fighting for like 10th... :thumbsu:

:D 10th. PMS gold. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back