Traded Jeremy Howe

Bugz

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Re: Jeremy Howe

How good has this guy been?!? Stepping up from TSL to VFL and now AFL- making it look easy. Even in the Collingwood game he played pretty well.

I have a feeling he will pull down a mark of the year contender in coming weeks...

Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC

Howe good has this guy been?!? Stepping up from TSL to VFL and now AFL- making it look easy. Even in the Collingwood game he played pretty well.

I have a feeling he will pull down a mark of the year contender in coming weeks...

Howe does he do it!?

We knew he could leap and jump, it's the other attributes that have impressed me though.

He's got two good feet, nimble and knows how to find space. Has settled in so smoothly.

May 25, 2009
Mt Buller Slums
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton FC, MVFC

We knew he could leap and jump, it's the other attributes that have impressed me though.

He's got two good feet, nimble and knows how to find space. Has settled in so smoothly.

That and his unbelievable work rate (take note Jurrah). When I heard 'next Robbo' I didn’t expect someone who works as hard around the ground as Howe!

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC

This guy is gonna be a monster, he wont be the monster FF we crave, but he has played what 7 games and averages most likely 8 marks a game......

Will be averaging close to 2 goals+ a game, im guessing, can take a contested grab

He will be one of the most damaging 3rd talls in the league in 2 years time, and yes this does make Jurrah the 4th tall in our side :p

I expect Cook to step up within this time, or for us to recruit somebody with a big body, future is bright

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hey guys, was watching Howe on Fox in particular today, and he looks very similar to Kyle Hardingham, tall, good leap, but needs to time his runs. Could Howe benefit from a move into defence, ala Hardingham, to teach him to be more disciplined, as in defence a mistake costs a shitload more than one forward, might ultimately make him a better player

MELBOURNEFC.com.au's Matt Burgan speaks with BF sponsored Demon Jeremy Howe about his second year, dealing with a tough start to the year and his Australian cricket cousin Matthew Wade

Jeremy jumpin’ for joy

MFC: Howe can become elite midfielder: Neeld

“Jeremy hasn’t played a lot of footy. He’s played mid-20 games and [he has] a lot of talent,” he said.

“It’s pretty hard to say he’s this or that. He’s got the capabilities to go everywhere.

“Right now, I reckon he’s a midfielder and I reckon he’s got the ability to develop into a genuine AFL mid. Ask me the same question in three years and we’ll see how we go.”

We need as many elite mids as we can get so let's hope there is something in this. With better mid-coaches who knows?

MFC: Howe can become elite midfielder: Neeld

We need as many elite mids as we can get so let's hope there is something in this. With better mid-coaches who knows?

The sooner we get rid of Brian Royal, the better. He is not helping matters.

In terms of being a midfielder, Howe needs another pre-season under his belt to get the fitness levels right up there. Did pretty well but got hurt on the spread by Swan and co.

The sooner we get rid of Brian Royal, the better. He is not helping matters.

In terms of being a midfielder, Howe needs another pre-season under his belt to get the fitness levels right up there. Did pretty well but got hurt on the spread by Swan and co.

Agreed on Royal. Will Greaves go to head coach do you think at yrs end or do we source a new head coach?

Yeah, Howey like a few others will definitely benefit from another PS. If Neeld sees potential there though it's heartening.

Back