AGSV First XVIII Football 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a bit rough! Trinity would be any Aps team this year! Marcellin probably as well! This year there was three teams that were stand outs, the rest were not in the same league! Trinity, Marcellin and Pegs this year were on a good day a 100 points better team than the others. The APS is so even, it's a better comp in that way! Every game is competitive!

Assumption look like they are in for a very tough year, with not too many standout year 12 students. Looks as though a fair amount of the team will be made up of year 11s and year 10s.

Whats everyones thoughts on 2013!! Will Pegs improve( any new recruits)!! Is Trinity Favourite, will Ivanhoe and Penninsula get better? how good will Marcellin be after a dissapointing final?

I watched PEGS beat Assumption by over 100 a few weeks ago.
That never happened in my day.

I heard that they have severely cur back their scholarship programs in the last couple of years.

Shouldn't effect their Footy team as they have never officially done scholarships........

Please... from what i have seen, McDonald not only struggles to hit targets but is consistently selfish with the football. He fails to look out for other team mates and only kicks long when under pressure... to state that this bloke is a 2013 high draft pick is ludicrous. Allot of improvement is needed.

:thumbsdown::mad:
All right mate, looking in hindsight, do you really agree with these comments? Came into the AFL in 2014 as the highest father-son draft pick ever, with an AFL ready body and absolute composure playing from round 1 in his debut year. His first kick ever was a nervous clanger to Paul Chapman resulting in an Essendon goal, but the way he controlled himself and got back into not only the game, but the rest of his season was astounding. Very, very few players can do that. Now in 2015, he is a key part of North Melbourne's first team with his brilliant vision and kicking skills from half-back, pushing onto the wing and soon into the midfield. He is incredibly versatile and is the perfect size for whatever role he plays. To say that he is selfish and struggles to hit targets, even as a 17-year-old, is just ignorant, and it seems that you were wrong about it being 'ludicrous' that he would be a high draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back