Competitions Adelaide Dream Team League Sign-up 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Please join the Div 4 league ASAP, code 780395. I will be posting a thread on the main board asking for participants tomorrow so you will need to be quick.

Done, thanks. Team name is Northshore Dragons.

Me too! :( Got killed with the byes and had no trades left for the plethora of injuries in recent weeks. Oh well, learn from this for next time.

its been a tough year...just getting a team on the park has been hard enough...let alone the team you want...
the strategy element has been dominated by constant injury covering...

hope they make it a bit more flexible next year!

in div 3, i won 1 of my first 9 games, but came home with a rush winning 6 of my last 8. needed to beat the top team to have any hope of making the finals, he beat me 2150ish to 2050ish

in div 3, i won 1 of my first 9 games, but came home with a rush winning 6 of my last 8. needed to beat the top team to have any hope of making the finals, he beat me 2150ish to 2050ish

Allefgib's team was pretty potent.

I beat my W1 opponent just 2 weeks ago, so I'm confident of making W2.

Had a great year, sitting 630th overall.

its been a tough year...just getting a team on the park has been hard enough...let alone the team you want...
the strategy element has been dominated by constant injury covering...

hope they make it a bit more flexible next year!

Such a tough year for you VS, only 147th in the world!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

753rd for me. Poor last few weeks, dropping from 495th in round 20.

It was a pretty good season, but bringing in Rockliff for Ablett when Gary was injured ruined any chance of a top 100 year.

Trading out Scotland when he was "injured" also screwed my back line. Two trades were completely wasted for negative return.

Having Swanny from the start and being able to play Gibson/Treloar/Zorko with a huge amount of confidence enabled me to have a solid year.

Will learn from my mistakes and hope I can crack the top 100 in 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back