So who's the tag team champions again?

Remove this Banner Ad

angle is getting tired

tag team division is just one big bore

Totally disagree, they are actually getting some teams together with decent wrestlers. Bryan and Kane have been two of the most interesting wrestlers to watch lately. If they could get a good rivalry going with the winners of the tag tournament it'll add alot of depth to the program.

I love the new tag team of Daniel Bryan and Kane. Great chemistry, except for the stupid bickering and shitfights at the end. Loved seeing them put the boot to Punk today, who has his head way too far up his own arse atm.

Daniel is so s**t hot right now, Everything he does turns to gold. WWE dish him up s**t try to hold him back and he rises above it.

When they Drop the Tag Titles he'll be back in the main event bigger then ever, from his own hard work. Must kill Vince when he tries burying people and the audience won't have anything of it.

Daniel is so s**t hot right now, Everything he does turns to gold. WWE dish him up s**t try to hold him back and he rises above it.

When they Drop the Tag Titles he'll be back in the main event bigger then ever, from his own hard work. Must kill Vince when he tries burying people and the audience won't have anything of it.

Swagger got buried

They gave Bryan the WHC then had him feuding with Punk for the WWE Championship

Now he has the tag titles

How has he been buried

Cody Rhodes injured at a recording of Main Event. If it's a serious as first thought, the tag team division may get a little dull. The Rhodes Scholars are entertaining to watch IMO.

Swagger got buried

They gave Bryan the WHC then had him feuding with Punk for the WWE Championship

Now he has the tag titles

How has he been buried
With terrible storylines, hiding him in the tag division when he's clearly the best Wrestler on the roster. It's insulting.

With terrible storylines, hiding him in the tag division when he's clearly the best Wrestler on the roster. It's insulting.

You can not be serious there Tag story line has been with Punk the main story line in the WWE

Orton and Cena have not had the title for almost 12 months there WWE's top guys are they being buried?

Cody Rhodes injured at a recording of Main Event. If it's a serious as first thought, the tag team division may get a little dull. The Rhodes Scholars are entertaining to watch IMO.

They are very good i love PTP though should just give them the belts let them build

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can not be serious there Tag story line has been with Punk the main story line in the WWE

Orton and Cena have not had the title for almost 12 months there WWE's top guys are they being buried?
They have been main eventing pushing 10 years. Doubt anyone could forget them.

They are giving Daniel Bryan and Kane the responsibility of reigniting the tag team division and it's working a dream. There used to be only 2 proper tag teams around, it's good to see a good depth in teams. I seem to recall WWE doing something similar with Angle and He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and that reignited interest in the tag team division.

Bryan will get his chances. He's a bit like Jericho in that he's willing to do anything creative and the bookers ask of him but like Jericho he will get his chances. He already has.

Like that they are giving the tag teams a lot more attention. Team Hell No, Prime Time Players, Sin Cara/Mysterio and Rhodes Scholars all up there/reps as tags.

One thing I do hate is when tags lose in a handicap match like on SD. I know Kane left but just looks stupid for tag champs to lose to a single opponent.

Daniel Bryan actually won the RAW Active poll to determine who would wrestle CM Punk in the main event of the Monday’s Raw according to Hashtagbattle. #WWEBryan had 585 tweets, while #WWEKane had 408 tweets. In response, Bryan posted the following on Twitter:
“Hmmm… I smell corruption! “This week: #WWEBryan 585 – 408 #WWEKane http://t.co/lYlOERm5 via @hashtagbattle”

Dunno if I prefer Kane and Bryan yelling that line at each other for 15 minutes or Aces and Eights torturing Joseph Parks in an absolutely ridiculous angle.

Wrestling sure is quirky these days. :p
And now we have these young yahoos attacking Ryback on WWE. It looks as if the two main tv wrestling franchises are simply copying one another !

Daniel Bryan actually won the RAW Active poll to determine who would wrestle CM Punk in the main event of the Monday’s Raw according to Hashtagbattle. #WWEBryan had 585 tweets, while #WWEKane had 408 tweets. In response, Bryan posted the following on Twitter:
“Hmmm… I smell corruption! “This week: #WWEBryan 585 – 408 #WWEKane http://t.co/lYlOERm5 via @hashtagbattle”

wow that's so weak. What's the point in doing it if you aren't willing to follow through with the results? It wouldn't have changed anything either, a beatdown on Bryan from the Shield would've worked fine. I remember a while back they stuffed up when the lines had a meltdown or something and so the following week they put on the matches that should've taken place.

I think they will drop the belts pretty soon they have been good though
Thoughts on the progression so far?

Easy option was to have DBD cost them the tag titles and have Kane turn for the 85377th time, I like the persistence!

Throw together a big tag match at WM, and get a few teams chasing the gold..

Rhodes Scholars, PTP, 3MB BABAY! Etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back