Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Are you for real?
Carpenter didn't do anything so you'd think it's even more prudent for the next bloke to do something.
The point is - Col is the incumbant. If he loses I hope the next bloke does something quicker.

The project is moving ahead at the normal pace these projects move ahead. If McGowan wins the next election he will start all over again from scratch using Subiaco as his preferred option, and will delay the program for another two years by going through all the same processes again just to get to the stage where we are at now.

cos789

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Feb 19, 2004
Sunset Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Subiaco
The project is moving ahead at the normal pace these projects move ahead. If McGowan wins the next election he will start all over again from scratch using Subiaco as his preferred option, and will delay the program for another two years by going through all the same processes again just to get to the stage where we are at now.

And it will still be built quicker.

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Yes, we need people who can't spell and who are a sucker for the AH Bra or the Ab Pro and resort to personal insults when they can't win a simple debate.

One word? Go back and read the mess that is the last two pages.

Pretty sure you have been convincingly pasted. The reason why I didn't respond to your last post quoting me was because it was complete nonsense, no market exists for further activation of the peninsular beyond what is already proposed. But again, you know better than everyone it seems.

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers

DaneBro

Draftee
Dec 8, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West_Perth,Arsenaal,Perth_Scorchers
Maybe We Could Call It Farmers Union Oval

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Time for the dreamers to prepare for shock & awe !!

With half the games of the Docklands Stadium, this place is going to be expensive on a per game basis. 47 at Etihad, 22 in this new facility.

You know that 3rd team you say shouldn't, can't, won't ever exist.

Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Jaysus, there's some deadset fanciful numbers in that.

7500 using East Perth train station? Possibly only surpassed in fictional levels by the 14,300 people catching the bus via 2 bus stations. I reckon they'll be doing well to get 10% of that number on buses.

cos789

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Feb 19, 2004
Sunset Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Subiaco

WTF would I want to read a report when you cannot see $300 million is a lot of money that possibly could be used for better effect somewhere else.

You cannot agree to in principle to the likes of that some of money being used to overcome some of the supposed deficiencies in other proposed sites within the the CBD.

Does that AO proposal have $300 million set aside for traffic infrastructure?
What's so differentr with the the two cities that we cannot have what Adelaide is getting.
They are getting a top stadium for literally half the money and it's a short walk from the CBD.

Back