Drezdyn

All Australian
Mar 28, 2012
Western Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
All Northern alliance teams
Not the most footy related topic, but I just want to give kudos to the GWS website.

Compared to all the other clubs, the GWS website rocks! Great design. No other teams site comes close.

No offence intended, but the Gold Coast Suns website is the worst of the bunch..... looks like a poster for "It's a Knockout" (if anyone remembers the show from the 80's).

Not the most footy related topic, but I just want to give kudos to the GWS website.

Compared to all the other clubs, the GWS website rocks! Great design. No other teams site comes close.

No offence intended, but the Gold Coast Suns website is the worst of the bunch..... looks like a poster for "It's a Knockout" (if anyone remembers the show from the 80's).

Its a great site, though would love a "mobile" version. Pretty much the only thing it needs..

The iPhone app isn't great. Constant crashes and glitches. Could do with A LOT of improvement.

Really? Fair enough. every time i type in the address I get the full site. There should be a m. site to make it easier. Apps for iphone and Android usually take a few goes to getting it right. A mobile website isnt hard to do or convert to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back