Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that Greg Norman has left the Demons and is going to North Albury, If he stayed it would be a very handy forward line !!! Just wondering how coin Corryong has ?
On the Bethanga thing it wouldn't just happen over night. Plus I can't see them getting a club up it would drain the area of footballers and netballers. But if they did it would scare the living s**t out of Bullioh. They wouldn't be the closest club to Albury Wodonga.

Heard that Greg Norman has left the Demons and is going to North Albury, If he stayed it would be a very handy forward line !!! Just wondering how coin Corryong has ?
On the Bethanga thing it wouldn't just happen over night. Plus I can't see them getting a club up it would drain the area of footballers and netballers. But if they did it would scare the living s**t out of Bullioh. They wouldn't be the closest club to Albury Wodonga.
Was talking to a former Bethanga doyan last xmas and he was telling me they were asked to join in 2000 before relocating to wodonga and haven't the saints gone onto greener pastures since:p

Aker has an easy job teaching him to do handstands on top of that FAT head

Well guys Wagga paper had a good story in it on Friday.Looks like Tumba have signed another gun midfielder in a bloke named Barnes from Nth Wagga if true i can see a few sides chasing some kangaroo arse next season and good to see Mark back coaching Bullioh, i would of like to have seen Clint Ried do it in a non-playing roll but thats footy.Reguarding when he is not allowed on the ground is when the seniors start other-wise he can be on the ground from U/14 to Ressies and really guys who really cares if he is on the ground coaching remember he is not playing.Fairy Penquin whats happening.max

Well guys Wagga paper had a good story in it on Friday.Looks like Tumba have signed another gun midfielder in a bloke named Barnes from Nth Wagga if true i can see a few sides chasing some kangaroo arse next season and good to see Mark back coaching Bullioh, i would of like to have seen Clint Ried do it in a non-playing roll but thats footy.Reguarding when he is not allowed on the ground is when the seniors start other-wise he can be on the ground from U/14 to Ressies and really guys who really cares if he is on the ground coaching remember he is not playing.Fairy Penquin whats happening.max
clunk ried definetly lost all appetite for coaching after all the off field happenings

clunk ried definetly lost all appetite for coaching after all the off field happenings
No doubt nichol will love having his name in the paper again. Keep hearing from people in the know that Evan Nicholas is very unhappy with corryong after not being told that he no longer had the coaching role before finding out that they had a new coach. Also heard Jindera offered big money to him to get him down there.

No doubt nichol will love having his name in the paper again. Keep hearing from people in the know that Evan Nicholas is very unhappy with corryong after not being told that he no longer had the coaching role before finding out that they had a new coach. Also heard Jindera offered big money to him to get him down there.

Evan was at all the interviews to appoint a new coach and still helps with recruiting. Your guys in the know are obiously guys that dont know. 6 blokes signed at Federal from Walla and 3 locals are back to Federal from Walbundrie. Not sure how many of these guys can actually play but it is good to see plenty of players on the move who are prepared to come across to the umfl.

Can tell everyone that one rooster Nichol will be coaching again at Bullioh and has been on the recruiting game for a couple of weeks

Josh Mansell left Corryong & off to Murray Magpies??? Wonder which young kid Rooster will start King Hitting now :p

Josh Mansell left Corryong & off to Murray Magpies??? Wonder which young kid Rooster will start King Hitting now :p
Think its a disgrace after the public, league and probably personal support and backing the demons gave josh, his dad raids some of their players, absolute piss poor form really. Anyone started pre season yet?

Think its a disgrace after the public, league and probably personal support and backing the demons gave josh, his dad raids some of their players, absolute piss poor form really. Anyone started pre season yet?
I don't think he's made too many life long friends after this whole saga to only walk out on the club just as we look like having real success this season. I guess most players loyalties are to the almighty dollar not that where their going is any better. But on a positive note the club had a great xmas function on Saturday night and hopefully this sets the tone for a great 2013! :thumbsu:

P.S. Merry christmas everybody:)

I don't think he's made too many life long friends after this whole saga to only walk out on the club just as we look like having real success this season. I guess most players loyalties are to the almighty dollar not that where their going is any better. But on a positive note the club had a great xmas function on Saturday night and hopefully this sets the tone for a great 2013! :thumbsu:

P.S. Merry christmas everybody:)

Cant go knocking the young bloke for leaving to play under his father while his coaching?
Dont think money comes in to that decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant go knocking the young bloke for leaving to play under his father while his coaching?
Dont think money comes in to that decision
Think m&p was talking about Ken poaching Corryong talent. Definitely can't blame young josh for going, and Corry had a light run a few weeks back, no doubt reidy will have us cherry ripe.

Think m&p was talking about Ken poaching Corryong talent. Definitely can't blame young josh for going, and Corry had a light run a few weeks back, no doubt reidy will have us cherry ripe.

Going by the look of reidy and them other boys in the border mail the other week a few runs before christmas wont hurt them:p

besides the boys that eat to many cherry ripes are their any other new recruits

My Christmas predictions for season 2013-
Premiers-Tumbarumba
R/U-Feds
Big Improver-Corryong
League Medal-J.Smedley (Feds)
League Goalkicking-M.Molky (Tumba)
Recruit of the year-A.Barnes (Corryong)
Coach of the year-B. Ty-Rell (Feds)

Headline you won't read:Max Duncan named Upper Murray interleague coach:D

bullioh chasing big camo from kiewa
Surely he wouldn't be that silly. But money talks. Feds had a few training runs as well as a Xmas function to finish off the year. Had 20 at training on Monday nite so good numbers this early. Voight, head and ward will be big losses for the blues even tho the first 2 had injury interrupted seasons. What's goin on at walwa?

HEARING BAD NEWS about Border Walwa with no coach, players leaving and now the possibilty that club will fold.

Not good for the club also not good for the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back