Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard_to_Beat

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Right, and being unable to sleep isn't a resulting symptom of addiction or anything.

I am 100% certain you are either a troll or so ******* dumb as to make any informed discussion with you pointless. Seeing how you're trying to take this somewhat serious, I'd take a gamble on you not beign a troll.

It's like trying to have a discussion with one of those bongheads who've cooked up those batshit crazy theories while stoned, their ability to actually think rationally disappeared a long, long time ago.

How about this: Instead of talking out of your arse, you support your dumbass theories with a source.

So you didn't bother reading my link, produced by an internationally recognised psychologist in the field of drug addiction, whose work went on to become the recipient of the 2009 Hubert Evans Prize for Literary Non-Fiction, and decided rather to take the lazy self reinforcing choice of reverting to infantile name calling without tabling any rebuttal source material whatsoever?

Governments thrive on people like you and your weak submission to the most infantile forms of the Hegelian dialectic.

That's the last time I will bother to take you seriously. You're just another moron taking up space on my planet. Bye.

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
So you didn't bother reading my link, produced by an internationally recognised psychologist in the field of drug addiction, whose work went on to become the recipient of the 2009 Hubert Evans Prize for Literary Non-Fiction, and decided rather to take the lazy self reinforcing choice of reverting to infantile name calling without tabling any rebuttal source material whatsoever?

Governments thrive on people like you and your weak submission to the most infantile forms of the Hegelian dialectic.

That's the last time I will bother to take you seriously. You're just another moron taking up space on my planet. Bye.

I hadn't even got around to reading your ******* post yet kid. Calm the stalking down a bit?

CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City

Nice retort, HTB.

BTW, I'm off to the states early nest year and will be headin' to Nevada. Anybody have any idea as to how I can get my grubbies on some peyote?

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Drugs do not cause addictions. It's simply false to label all users in that manner.

Addictions are pre-existing conditions that will manifest themselves in one way or another unless they are recognised, targeted and treated.

Cannabis is generally perceived as one of the least harmful outlets in the illicit drug range. This is not to say that it is completely harmless in all circumstances, but what is?

Read this: http://zgm.se/files/In_the_Realm_of_Hungry_Ghosts_-_Gabor_Mate__M.D_.pdf

If you can't be bothered reading the whole thing then at least read part IV, "How the Addicted Brain Develops"

Addiction is a dependent state acquired over time to relieve stress.

Quoted from your link: But
not for a moment do I wish to promote the belief that the disease
model by itself explains addiction or even that it’s the key to
understanding what addiction is all about. Addiction is “all about” many
things."

Get the * off my internet.

The section you advised reading is biological psychology 101. Taking the biological approach is a dead end, as ultimately you're left with the question of why addiction to drug X, and not a bottle of water.

Hard_to_Beat

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nice retort, HTB.

BTW, I'm off to the states early nest year and will be headin' to Nevada. Anybody have any idea as to how I can get my grubbies on some peyote?

Mexico.

It's a schedule 1 drug with the exception of "bona fide religious use" in the state of Nevada.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
if you happen to come across some skulls, play safe. these boys are loaded

al_bundy_gun_to_head.jpg

We really need to put something in the title like 'if you don't like drugs, stay out'. Gets frustrating arguing with these do-gooders all the time.

I've tried GHB a few times and loved it. Started off with 2ml, then just went 1 more whenever I saw fit. Can't say I've ever been involved in a 'blowout comp' though.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
Re: Drugs!!!!!

It also (allegedly) depletes your body of Vitamin B, which may contribute to the skin colour problem. It's fun stuff when combined with other things, but it's bad in the way it changes people. People who consume it become very selfish and desperate to the point where they hide it from others, and crawl around for hours looking through empties in case someone dropped a full one. I've also known people to lie in their room for a day or two chewing through a carton or two of the things (36 boxes per carton.... god bless wholesalers) to the point where they throw up if they try to move. Blah, blah, blah.......
Idiots advising idiots on what to use. Is reality that bad that you need to escape it? Why do you think they call it dope?

Nitrous Oxide (Nangs) = Brain Lesions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olney's_lesions

MDMA (Ecxtacy)) causes some neurons to release so much pleasure-producing serotonin that the neurons shut down. (Forever)

According to a recent Johns Hopkins University study, nearly 60 percent of psilocybin ( Magic Mushrooms) users showed a measurable personality change lasting at least a year post-use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard_to_Beat

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Aug 9, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Idiots advising idiots on what to use. Is reality that bad that you need to escape it? Why do you think they call it dope?

MDMA (Ecxtacy)) causes some neurons to release so much pleasure-producing serotonin that the neurons shut down. (Forever)

Utter frogshit.

According to a recent Johns Hopkins University study, nearly 60 percent of psilocybin ( Magic Mushrooms) users showed a measurable personality change lasting at least a year post-use.

In your case this would be advisable.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

At least you warned us about your troll post in your first sentence.

Pie Legend

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2008
Still an obsession
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Timberwolves
Moral police out in force in this thread.

I maintain under the right conditions and with the right people, all drug use is safe.

Pie Legend

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2008
Still an obsession
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Timberwolves
Also, I thought juice was liquid ecstasy, not GHB? The blowout competitions people were talking about before sound absolutely disgusting, and the problem with the Melbourne scene recently.

Also, I thought juice was liquid ecstasy, not GHB? The blowout competitions people were talking about before sound absolutely disgusting, and the problem with the Melbourne scene recently.
Pretty sure we are in reference to the same thing.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
Trust me, give it a go. Nothing better than pure MDMA.
Yeah, go right ahead.
Let's look at the overdose effects. [You don't even know what you're getting and how it's been prepared, how strong it is, ]
Disorientation and/or confusion
Anxiety, paranoia, and/or panic attacks
Hypervigilance or increased sensitivity to perceptual stimuli, accompanied by significantly increased threat detection
Hypomania or full-blown mania
Derealization and/or depersonalization
Hallucinations and/or delusions
Thought disorder or disorganized thinking
Cognitive and memory impairment
Acute delirium
Myoclonus or involuntary and intense muscle twitching
Hyperreflexia or overresponsive or overreactive reflexes
Rapid breathing and/or shortness of breath
Palpitations or abnormal awareness of the beating of the heart
Angina pectoris or severe chest pain, as well as pulmonary hypertension
Cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal electrical activity of the heart
Circulatory shock or cardiogenic shock
Vasculitis or destruction of blood vessels
Cardiotoxicity or damage to the heart
Cardiac dysfunction, arrest, myocardial infarction, and/or heart failure
Hemorrhage and/or stroke
Severe hyperthermia, potentially resulting in organ failure
Syncope or fainting or loss of consciousness
Organ failure (as mentioned above)
Possible brain damage
Coma or death
Serotonin syndrome
I'll let you look up Serotonin syndrome yourself . MDMA [Ecstasy] sounds like fun. Especially the death part.

vapid1

All Australian
Jun 18, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Liverpool FC
Yeah, go right ahead.
Let's look at the overdose effects. [You don't even know what you're getting and how it's been prepared, how strong it is, ]
Disorientation and/or confusion
Anxiety, paranoia, and/or panic attacks
Hypervigilance or increased sensitivity to perceptual stimuli, accompanied by significantly increased threat detection
Hypomania or full-blown mania
Derealization and/or depersonalization
Hallucinations and/or delusions
Thought disorder or disorganized thinking
Cognitive and memory impairment
Acute delirium
Myoclonus or involuntary and intense muscle twitching
Hyperreflexia or overresponsive or overreactive reflexes
Rapid breathing and/or shortness of breath
Palpitations or abnormal awareness of the beating of the heart
Angina pectoris or severe chest pain, as well as pulmonary hypertension
Cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal electrical activity of the heart
Circulatory shock or cardiogenic shock
Vasculitis or destruction of blood vessels
Cardiotoxicity or damage to the heart
Cardiac dysfunction, arrest, myocardial infarction, and/or heart failure
Hemorrhage and/or stroke
Severe hyperthermia, potentially resulting in organ failure
Syncope or fainting or loss of consciousness
Organ failure (as mentioned above)
Possible brain damage
Coma or death
Serotonin syndrome
I'll let you look up Serotonin syndrome yourself . MDMA [Ecstasy] sounds like fun. Especially the death part.

Haven't experienced any of those symptoms when on MDMA. I've just had a really really good time. Way better feeling than alcohol. Much safer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back