Gillard's AWU/Wilson past about to haunt her?

Remove this Banner Ad

Since August you have been promising that the truth will come out, that the PM is in this up to her eyeballs, questioning the intelligence of anyone who didn't buy into the word of two embittered media hacks, and now it looks as though, at best, these are allegations that can't possibly be proven and at worst they are just outright bullshit from a few dinosaurs who still can't handle a chick running the shop.

Since August you have been promising that the truth will come out, that the PM is in this up to her eyeballs, questioning the intelligence of anyone who didn't buy into the word of two embittered media hacks, and now it looks as though, at best, these are allegations that can't possibly be proven and at worst they are just outright bullshit from a few dinosaurs who still can't handle a chick running the shop.

Let's come back to this on Thursday night, but in any event I'm more interested in the Vic fraud squad investigation.

I actually had a pleasant day but it's raining heavily here now.

Thanks for asking, though.

Let's come back to this on Thursday night, but in any event I'm more interested in the Vic fraud squad investigation.

I actually had a pleasant day but it's raining heavily here now.

Thanks for asking, though.
So Julie Bishop has the smoking gun gun her hand, the one that will prove the guilt of the PM beyond all reasonable doubt, but instead choose to be made to look like a dickhead on national television rather than reveal it? Or is it one of the other conga line of suckholes that the Coalition has brought forth to convince us of Gillard's guilt. Tell me man, you are so utterly convinced of her guilt.

Let's come back to this on Thursday night....

b1_sachs_clutch_kit_cv_zf.jpg
@
product_thumb.php

It's two things - firstly, its what I surmised had happened after I read the S & G transcript and also had a hot fling myself with an adventurer when JG's age and secondly it was how I reckon Campbell/Blair would have managed it.

Anyway, after watching Wilson tonight I'd have to revise my scenario. For good looking charismatic read half brained dodgy sleaze. Oh Jules, good taste.

A variant of the ad hominem argument. Good for you. Tough day for the Tories, I see.

Thanks. Am really interested in your adjudication. The conflict of interest issue in relation to JG having been in 4-5 year relationship with Wilson while all this was happening has always raised questions for me, but since nobody else seem to be pursuing was thinking moi was just being old fashioned and puritanical:) .

fwiw, after yesterday my sense is that JG is getting into a gawd almighty mess - not with the general electorate, mind you, but with the caucus, the union honchos, partic AWU and most dangerously with the AWU people who have obviously been seething about what happened for the last 17 years.

Your lawyersweekly link just confirms it, imo. If it is the case that "If Wilson told her he was acting under the authority of the AWU then no conflict arises " then the question screams out :- when she found out in Aug/Sept 1995 that Wilson had conned her about the authorisation leading her to break up with him, why didn't she inform the AWU about the existence of the workplace reform association - immediately?
Her defence "I didn't have any evidence" - is the Craig Thomson defence and it just doesn't wash.
Thanks for the flattery, Jane but you won't get any 'adjudication' from me. Too many unknowns. That was the point of posting the link - to show the difficulty in drawing conclusions based on limited knowledge. Having said that, I don't see any clear reason to deviate from his conclusions, notwithstanding the arguments from the randoms in the comments.

And while I'm here, one more comment. I don't know that 7.30 covered itself in glory by interviewing RB and BW. Hard to see what value or insight they added.

And just in case you missed it Jane, did you see vex saying mark baker was best man at Styant Browne's wedding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t post, but at least you are entertaining. Hats off to your political illiteracy and indifference. Guys like you are a lot of fun.
Indifference is the only intelligent option with such horrible political parties. You keep up the one eyed barracking like it's football though champ. :thumbsu:

I don't know much about Blewiit, but I presume pretty much everyone involved in this saga is a crook. It is Slaters and the AWU afterall.

Just watch it. Its on iview. I'm sure they're all crooked too but only one of them is putting himself forward to sink the PM and secure himself immunity for his efforts

Indifference is the only intelligent option with such horrible political parties. You keep up the one eyed barracking like it's football though champ. :thumbsu:

Bolded is a dull, hackneyed, and nowadays populist stance. A truly reductive and ignorant statement usually made by self-serving swinging voters. You keep up your chicken-liver inability to be able to articulate or argue a position, champ. :thumbsu:

Bolded is a dull, hackneyed, and nowadays populist stance.

Entirely rational. Why vote for any of them? Extraordinarily useless and populist / more than likely useless.

Whilst slavish fanboism may be your cup of tea it's a bit rich to criticise others for not embracing the same.

You must have loved Shorten's effort.

"Self serving swinging voters" heh. You lot are the reason why the parties can get away with putting up empty suits and hacks to represent us. You'll defend them to the death too even though they don't give a s**t about you or any of the other rusted on zombies.

So Julie Bishop has the smoking gun gun her hand, the one that will prove the guilt of the PM beyond all reasonable doubt, but instead choose to be made to look like a dickhead on national television rather than reveal it? Or is it one of the other conga line of suckholes that the Coalition has brought forth to convince us of Gillard's guilt. Tell me man, you are so utterly convinced of her guilt.

the other conga line of suckholes that the Coalition has brought forth to convince us of Gillard's guilt

Keating himself is now manifesting in your posts.....:D

A bit off topic, but what happened to the other six hamsters?
Do we need a Royal Commision?

Who said that? I heard a rumour but I don't know what Bishop has or hasn't. All I was pointing out was that she seems to be working to a 4 day plan.

Blewitt's statement to the cops and what they'll do with it interests me more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back