Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not part of this thread but it does relate somehow to the debarcle setup by adelaide, you really have to wonder what the hell goes on at that club, has anyone seen their new away strip that also had player input....Now we know the real reason Kurt didn't stay..he didn't want to be caught dead in that jumper

One year doesn't make your statement true?

Joel being on Brisbane and Gold Coast's lists longer than an SANFL list just makes your statement look foolish as per normal
Oh right so Joel was at the Gold Coast (with mummy and daddy). Then gets delisted and just happens to get picked up by Westies in the SANFL and move to Adelaide where Kurt his brother lives. Kurt then likely to move to Sydney and at the same time Joel now appears likely to move to Sydney as well...

You genuinely believe this is a big coincidence? Look at the facts mate. Statement was hardly foolish...

Oh right so Joel was at the Gold Coast (with mummy and daddy). Then gets delisted and just happens to get picked up by Westies in the SANFL and move to Adelaide where Kurt his brother lives. Kurt then likely to move to Sydney and at the same time Joel now appears likely to move to Sydney as well...

You genuinely believe this is a big coincidence? Look at the facts mate. Statement was hardly foolish...

Is posting about this on this board actually fulfilling to you?

So your argument, such that it is, is that players in their teens and early twenties like to be around family. Well knock me over with a feather.

And when players consider moves they might take into consideration where their close families also live.

Also there is that subtle angle perhaps family members help each other as well. Gosh. Do you think Kurt might be helping Joel get a playing gig? His brother? Hmmm........let me ponder on that for a moment.

Wow. You really might be onto something there.

I hadn't considered that. Just think of the implications!!!! You have outed the Tippett's as potential trendsetters. Once this goes viral, as I am sure it will, people all around the world just might start making decisions based on family considerations.

Thanks for the heads up though. It was a really hard set of facts to put together. I never would have considered a family angle as reason to move to a certain place or make other life decisions.

Who gives a rats arse what you think, tosser. Kurt is gonna fill our biggest hole, that's why we chased him. His brother should we pick him up will fill our next biggest hole. KPD depth. A quality we have none of. Sydney arnt just chasing these players for shits and giggles. Their chasing them to fill a need. There the facts! Deal with it. C**k head.

Who gives a rats arse what you think, tosser. Kurt is gonna fill our biggest hole, that's why we chased him. His brother should we pick him up will fill our next biggest hole. KPD depth. A quality we have none of. Sydney arnt just chasing these players for shits and giggles. Their chasing them to fill a need. There the facts! Deal with it. C**k head.
At no point was I having a go at Sydney. Just pointing out and trying to discuss a 'coincidence' and I get another childish response like this... Typical...

So your argument, such that it is, is that players in their teens and early twenties like to be around family. Well knock me over with a feather.

And when players consider moves they might take into consideration where their close families also live.

Also there is that subtle angle perhaps family members help each other as well. Gosh. Do you think Kurt might be helping Joel get a playing gig? His brother? Hmmm........let me ponder on that for a moment.

Wow. You really might be onto something there.

I hadn't considered that. Just think of the implications!!!! You have outed the Tippett's as potential trendsetters. Once this goes viral, as I am sure it will, people all around the world just might start making decisions based on family considerations.

Thanks for the heads up though. It was a really hard set of facts to put together. I never would have considered a family angle as reason to move to a certain place or make other life decisions.
But I though Kurt was moving to Sydney in the first place because of the 'family' that was already there...:oops:

But I though Kurt was moving to Sydney in the first place because of the 'family' that was already there...:oops:

Really?

Do you have to actively try to be as stupid as you are?

You were talking about Joel being sought after by Sydney. Now you segue back to Kurt when your stupidity and vacuity is exposed. What is this "coincidence" in scary quotations that is so worrisome to you?

Are you now suggesting, because to be honest I truly believe you have zero idea about the point you are trying to make, that we sought Joel first and because of that Kurt is now following and this exposes the lie that Kurt had "existing" "family" in Sydney. Is that it? Do you know what you are saying?

You have no point. None. Zero. And yet you continue on as if you have this fantastic irrefutable debate point that somehow is germane to an overriding narrative that Sydney is in the wrong and the Tippetts are devious.

Here is another angle son. Brothers like living near each other. Family helps each other out. Hard isn't it?

I am unlike other posters on this board. I truly hope you keep coming back. I have people at work looking at me because I burst out laughing at your posts today. Keep them coming. You are a complete fool.

At no point was I having a go at Sydney. Just pointing out and trying to discuss a 'coincidence' and I get another childish response like this... Typical...

*Applaud* Button is a master troll. I hate his posts, but can't help but admire the way he goes about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh right so Joel was at the Gold Coast (with mummy and daddy).

What do his parents have to do the Suns decision to draft him onto their senior list other than hate?? Also you didn't address his time on Brisbane's list, oh but that doesn't fit with your story.

Then gets delisted and just happens to get picked up by Westies in the SANFL and move to Adelaide where Kurt his brother lives

Really, so you want him to give up his football career, or at very least not play at a high enough level where he can end back up on an AFL list. You saying his form didn't warrant his spot on West Adelaide's list. I just think you haven't thought this though

Kurt then likely to move to Sydney and at the same time Joel now appears likely to move to Sydney as well...

Did you read the entire article or just the headline? If you read just the headline you missed the part where St Kilda and Carlton where also interested in drafting him. Where in Sydney is Carlton and St Kilda???? Oh wait, they are in Melbourne and not where Kurt is headed. Your story busted yet again.

If you read the article, which is clear you didn't you would know your statements are foolish and without foundations.

Come back when you have a clue

What do his parents have to do the Suns decision to draft him onto their senior list other than hate?? Also you didn't address his time on Brisbane's list, oh but that doesn't fit with your story.
Brisbanes time also fits the argument as it is in QLD. Nearby his parents.

Really, so you want him to give up his football career, or at very least not play at a high enough level where he can end back up on an AFL list. You saying his form didn't warrant his spot on West Adelaide's list. I just think you haven't thought this though

Did you read the entire article or just the headline? If you read just the headline you missed the part where St Kilda and Carlton where also interested in drafting him. Where in Sydney is Carlton and St Kilda???? Oh wait, they are in Melbourne and not where Kurt is headed. Your story busted yet again.
Yes they were interested in drafting him. But guess what he didn't go there. So it is completely irelevant.

If you read the article, which is clear you didn't you would know your statements are foolish and without foundations.

Come back when you have a clue

Well done button you have learned to use the bold tags.

Awesome stuff.

What other stuff can you bring to the table apart from brothers seem to sometimes like each other?
Nah mate, Button is really onto something here ...

• Joel was first drafted by a Qld club, close to Mummy, should have knocked it back. Weak.
  • Was then drafted by another Qld club - you guessed it, close to Mummy. Should have said no. No character those Tippett boys.
  • Then chose to improve himself by going to play in one of only three leagues that could help. Went to the city were his bro was. Weak - should have gone to the WAFL.
  • Made the SANFL team of the year. Umm ... weak.
  • Now a Sydney club and two Melbourne clubs are interested. So 33% chance he will end up at a club in the city where his brother may end up but only a 50% chance if he does end up in Sydney it will be at the same club as his brother. Again, weak. Should risk his AFL dream by telling the Swans to GFY and hope a Melbourne club picks him up to show he has character.
Will the dog acts ever end with those Tippetts???

I'm a bit confused about this. Since we didn't get a trade done, it was my understanding that he was always going to go through a draft. Him being delisted by Adelaide wouldn't have mattered because you only become a free-agent that can choose a club if your previous club didn't offer a contract. Adelaide did offer him a contract so it's a draft or nothing. Is that not how it works?

Will the dog acts ever end with those Tippetts???

I hear you.

Here is a guy with a limited time playing sport trying to get the best deal possible for himself and (perhaps) helping his brother on the way through whilst having the opportunity to be close to his family and join a premiership team.

The gall of the guy.

It is so unfair he is fit, 202cm,100kgs and can play AFl footy well. I blame him for that. Bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back