Universal Love The 2nd Annual J-Day @ the G - 12pm 21/04/2013 at the Cricketers' Arms

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'll give Tom a call after that match and see if he wants to come and have a beer with us at The Royal. I will personally pay for him to have his own golden shower. (DR, Syrus, would you boys do the honours???)

SuburbanMe

Premiership Player
Feb 23, 2010
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY FOOTBALL CLUB
I'm not having a crack at you guys by any means, some of the suggestions are quite funny, but When I think about it - is it really worth it the 2nd time around? Wouldn't it kinda say that his leaving has really cut us deeply? If it were the doggies for instance, and they were giving hell to callan ward, Wouldn't most people think "oh jeeze, look at these whiney little bitches. Get over it already."?

If I may make a suggestion, if it's gonna happen, I would go for more of the angle of more talk up of our guns*, less about Scully being Judas etc... Something along the lins of Tom better beware of Viney and Wines or he might incur $6 Million in Medical fees and a Scully fracture.

heh - poor attempt at the end there, but you guys get the idea.

*Viney & Wines (i'm so confident he's gonna be a demon)

I'm not having a crack at you guys by any means, some of the suggestions are quite funny, but When I think about it - is it really worth it the 2nd time around? Wouldn't it kinda say that his leaving has really cut us deeply? If it were the doggies for instance, and they were giving hell to callan ward, Wouldn't most people think "oh jeeze, look at these whiney little bitches. Get over it already."?

If I may make a suggestion, if it's gonna happen, I would go for more of the angle of more talk up of our guns*, less about Scully being Judas etc... Something along the lins of Tom better beware of Viney and Wines or he might incur $6 Million in Medical fees and a Scully fracture.

heh - poor attempt at the end there, but you guys get the idea.

*Viney & Wines (i'm so confident he's gonna be a demon)

I agree, the whole thing would be a bit of fun but we would look pretty desperate and sad to still be holding that much of a grudge after that long. Obviously I'm never going to like Scully for what he did to us, but at some point we need to move on a bit.

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
I agree, the whole thing would be a bit of fun but we would look pretty desperate and sad to still be holding that much of a grudge after that long. Obviously I'm never going to like Scully for what he did to us, but at some point we need to move on a bit.

TBH, I'm starting to half agree. Orchestrated banner waving campaigns are probably desperate, BUT at the same time I'm still in for holding the grudge and involving myself in foul abuse delivered as part of a screaming mob of psychopaths.

syl

FAIR and BALANCED
Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North
I don't care about the scully stuff, just wanna catch up with everyone, so is this meetup still on or what???

syl

FAIR and BALANCED
Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Mar 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
One gets the feeling that when Tippett turns up in front of the Adelaide faithful for the first time it will make
J-Day seem like a picnic in the Botannical Gardens.

Comrades, I will never forgive that little runt. I will be there on Sunday for what I am worth.

What should we do? I loved Supermercado's mask from last year - in the very least I am bringing my own.

Stand by the Dees.

Back