Drugs II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, go right ahead.
Let's look at the overdose effects. [You don't even know what you're getting and how it's been prepared, how strong it is, ]
Disorientation and/or confusion
Anxiety, paranoia, and/or panic attacks
Hypervigilance or increased sensitivity to perceptual stimuli, accompanied by significantly increased threat detection
Hypomania or full-blown mania
Derealization and/or depersonalization
Hallucinations and/or delusions
Thought disorder or disorganized thinking
Cognitive and memory impairment
Acute delirium
Myoclonus or involuntary and intense muscle twitching
Hyperreflexia or overresponsive or overreactive reflexes
Rapid breathing and/or shortness of breath
Palpitations or abnormal awareness of the beating of the heart
Angina pectoris or severe chest pain, as well as pulmonary hypertension
Cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal electrical activity of the heart
Circulatory shock or cardiogenic shock
Vasculitis or destruction of blood vessels
Cardiotoxicity or damage to the heart
Cardiac dysfunction, arrest, myocardial infarction, and/or heart failure
Hemorrhage and/or stroke
Severe hyperthermia, potentially resulting in organ failure
Syncope or fainting or loss of consciousness
Organ failure (as mentioned above)
Possible brain damage
Coma or death
Serotonin syndrome
I'll let you look up Serotonin syndrome yourself . MDMA [Ecstasy] sounds like fun. Especially the death part.

Just like to say that your opinion is yours and yours only and that its healthy that there is moderate people out there who are eager to give their view. You state that you dont know what your getting in a pill. I agree. You dont. Criminals putting god knows what into a pill is what actually causes the danger. I would like to know your thoughts on pure Methylynedioxymephamphetamine however and the immediate risks associated with that.

Ive glanced over your post and the points i have bolded can all be contributed to alcohol also. Correct me if they are not. If not, alcohol as we know is legal. Not to mention the many assaults, rapes, drink driving causing death that comes with it or can be associated to drinking. I guess due to its status of being legal to drink, well gloss over that and talk about a decade old law that still surrounds ecstasy.

Not many people will ever try or have pure MDMA. They might have a pill containing it but it will be mixed in with other chemicals that cause come downs and scatterness, depression etc. The harm comes from what is mixed into a pill rather than the mdma content.

MDMA itself is hard to obtain and it is why criminals are booming in their business. The search or lust for the drug is ever strong. People will try pill after pill looking for that euphoria and feeling that can only derive for MDMA.

Not many will find it. And hence as long as the crims can feed that promise youll get minors and innoncent folk stressing over a pill or two that could contain DXM or PMA or something potentially lethal, worrying about police who instead of commiting their efforts to the bastards who put this s**t on the street, would rather target those who are being taken advantage of by a search for a rush they will never have.

If the government controlled and maintained MDMA for example, it would cut costs on fighting crime, put low lifes out of business and draw attention to other areas that need adressing.
However they wont. And they dont. And it is because alcohol is already legalised and already a monster to handle.

In Australia marijuana and ecstasy are the leading drugs of choice for those who wish to use on their first time. I find those who take marijuana stick to it. Those who try ecstasy dont, and it is because a pill in this country has no appeal. Hence a decline to unsociable drugs such as crystal meth. And thats where plenty of folk end up. And I can gurantee a correlation between a lack of or poor mdma leads users to speed and then onto ice.

Even ghb has risen to popularity with many out there blowing out looking for that high that from my general knowledge- leads all back to that want of having an mdma rush.

There will forever be people who say that these risks come from so and so and that this is bad etc. But thats a puppets line to play. My opinion is that if you dont look to the root of the problem and in the broader context of usage is Australia, dont give your opinion because no one will listen.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
Haven't experienced any of those symptoms when on MDMA. I've just had a really really good time. Way better feeling as related but she got dumber and dumber.than alcohol. Much safer as well.
Well I suppose you're lucky.
If you've never had any side effects you can guarantee that's how it will be for every one else?
Why do you have to do either?
I've lost lots of friends to drugs. €€I've seen someone have a really bad reaction to MDMA. I've never tried it. Never will.
Knew a girl. She did eccies every weekend. Don't know if it was related but she got dumber and dumber.

Well I suppose you're lucky.
If you've never had any side effects you can guarantee that's how it will be for every one else?
Why do you have to do either?
I've lost lots of friends to drugs. €€I've seen someone have a really bad reaction to MDMA. I've never tried it. Never will.
Knew a girl. She did eccies every weekend. Don't know if it was related but she got dumber and dumber.

Or she just deliberately stopped appearing intelligent to a self righteous twat like you. I do this. Its fun.

Yeah, go right ahead.
Let's look at the overdose effects. [You don't even know what you're getting and how it's been prepared, how strong it is, ]
Disorientation and/or confusion "Whoa where are we going I thought it was next door"
Anxiety, paranoia, and/or panic attacks "Dude I dunno if I wanna go in there, I think i saw my ex, I cant do it * it"
Hypervigilance or increased sensitivity to perceptual stimuli, accompanied by significantly increased threat detection "Whoa man did you see that hot bish hanging round that rough looking gang"
Hypomania or full-blown mania "YEEHHH HOW GOOD DOES HUGGING FEEEEL"
Derealization and/or depersonalization "Whoa it feels like im floating in the air, looking down on everyone as i fly"
Hallucinations and/or delusions "HAHA i can see the elephants dancing"
Thought disorder or disorganized thinking "Thought disorder? Man where the hell are my keys im leaving"
Cognitive and memory impairment "oops i dropped my burger, oh wait its a taco"
Acute delirium "Im so ******* horny I wanna slip it in you right here and now miss sexy medico student"
Myoclonus or involuntary and intense muscle twitching "dude, ive got conjumptivitis. feels good man."
Hyperreflexia or overresponsive or overreactive reflexes "look at me dance"
Rapid breathing and/or shortness of breath "my heart is racing, i need to keep dancing!"
Palpitations or abnormal awareness of the beating of the heart "whoa i can feel it"
Angina pectoris or severe chest pain, as well as pulmonary hypertension "too much take a break"
Cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal electrical activity of the heart "this song is shocking, time to drink"
Circulatory shock or cardiogenic shock "look at the ******* drink prices!"
Vasculitis or destruction of blood vessels "urgh theres my enemy, i wish he would die, he makes me angry"
Cardiotoxicity or damage to the heart "he ****ed my ex and broke my heart"
Cardiac dysfunction, arrest, myocardial infarction, and/or heart failure "i dont know if it will ever be fixed"
Hemorrhage and/or stroke *sees hot bish* "back in 5"
Severe hyperthermia, potentially resulting in organ failure "oh s**t i cant get it up, its too ******* cold here, who left the door open?"
Syncope or fainting or loss of consciousness "oh s**t its the hot medico student!" *faints*
Organ failure (as mentioned above) *awakens* "and I guess its still to cold"
Possible brain damage "Im a moron"
Coma or death "i wish I was dead"
Serotonin syndrome "But now i feel AWESOME AGAIN YEH!!!"
I'll let you look up Serotonin syndrome yourself . MDMA [Ecstasy] sounds like fun. Especially the death part.

All that list is is a medico observing some typical pingers on saturday night, conversing the statements I added.

JD11

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2008
Reykjavík
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
yeah i was going to reply that most of those "symptoms" are just part of the trip, but vealsey got it.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
I would like to know your thoughts on pure Methylynedioxymephamphetamine however and the immediate risks associated with that.
Well that's MDMA or Ecstasy. That's what we're talking about aren't we?

Ive glanced over your post and the points i have bolded can all be contributed to alcohol also.
€It's funny that it is automatically assumed that I'm going to be in support of alcohol. It's a drug too and the repercussions of abuse are much more far reaching in our society. Alcohol certainly played a big part in the demise of John McCathy but no-one mentioned that. It's a bit too inconvenient.

Similarly you need to make the decision not to drive, cause if you're drug affected you have no right to inflict that behavior on other road users.

If the government controlled and maintained MDMA for example, it would cut costs on fighting crime, put low lifes out of business and draw attention to other areas that need adressing.
Just what we need, another drug on the market.

I don't care what you take, just don't try to pass off opinion and hyperbole as fact.

Well that's MDMA or Ecstasy. That's what we're talking about aren't we?

€It's funny that it is automatically assumed that I'm going to be in support of alcohol. It's a drug too and the repercussions of abuse are much more far reaching in our society. Alcohol certainly played a big part in the demise of John McCathy but no-one mentioned that. It's a bit too inconvenient.

Similarly you need to make the decision not to drive, cause if you're drug affected you have no right to inflict that behavior on other road users.

Just what we need, another drug on the market.

I don't care what you take, just don't try to pass off opinion and hyperbole as fact.
MDMA is not ecstasy. Not for the better part of a decade. I have stated numerous times that another drug will never be legalised and that is because alcohol and tobacco are already too much to handle.

If I travelled to Holland or Spain then yes MDMA would be readily available as ecstasy.
However in Australia like i stated there hasnt been any pills with a valid MDMA content in them for near on 4 years.
Anyone who has 'ecstasy' in this country is not intaking MDMA.
Not unless its 2005.
The symptoms you listed in your earlier post all come from the chemicals and mixers that cooks put into their pills.

If you have a look at my posts in this thread you will see my view on the outdated laws that exist in the western world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
and theres a lot "ecstasy" users across australia that would disagree with you. and i think they'd know.
"Ecstasy Users" are showing by their habits that their judgement is impaired. "Users" are not experts. How many of these users have PhD's in pharmacology?

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah, go right ahead.
Disorientation and/or confusion
Anxiety, paranoia, and/or panic attacks
Hypervigilance or increased sensitivity to perceptual stimuli, accompanied by significantly increased threat detection
Hypomania or full-blown mania
Derealization and/or depersonalization
Hallucinations and/or delusions
Thought disorder or disorganized thinking
Cognitive and memory impairment
Acute delirium
Myoclonus or involuntary and intense muscle twitching
Hyperreflexia or overresponsive or overreactive reflexes
Rapid breathing and/or shortness of breath
Palpitations or abnormal awareness of the beating of the heart
Angina pectoris or severe chest pain, as well as pulmonary hypertension
Cardiac arrhythmia or abnormal electrical activity of the heart
Circulatory shock or cardiogenic shock
Vasculitis or destruction of blood vessels
Cardiotoxicity or damage to the heart
Cardiac dysfunction, arrest, myocardial infarction, and/or heart failure
Hemorrhage and/or stroke
Severe hyperthermia, potentially resulting in organ failure
Syncope or fainting or loss of consciousness
Organ failure (as mentioned above)
Possible brain damage
Coma or death
Serotonin syndrome

Let's look what can happen when you leave the house:
Death by lightning
Death by tram
Death by car
Death by trin
Death by bus
Death by knife
Death by gun
Death by cricket bat
Death by baseball bad
Death by golf club
Death by unga bunga
Death by aids

I'm sure you get my point.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
First you say;
MDMA is not ecstasy. Not for the better part of a decade.
then you say;
However in Australia like i stated there hasn't been any pills with a valid MDMA content in them for near on 4 years.
When challenged you refer to your earlier posts, but they don't contain any information. So lets have it. What is in the "Ecstasy" pills instead of mdma? An independent source would be nice to verify you're info and prove you're not talking out of your ass which I greatly suspect.

The symptoms you listed in your earlier post all come from the chemicals and mixers that cooks put into their pills.
Ah, no. The symptoms I listed in an earlier post are for overdose and are listed on a number of sites and authored by a number of different PhDs.

vapid1

All Australian
Jun 18, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Liverpool FC
Who knows what's in ecstasy these days. All I know is that there's fk all MDMA in pills in Australia and it's been that way for a long time. Instead we get a random concoction of chemicals which are a lot more dangerous than MDMA. Thanks prohibition!

WinmarToLockett

Cancelled
Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

I'm sceptical on everything above, but the bolded I find hardest to believe.

How do you know that the person you saw had a bad reaction to MDMA, and not any of the other millions of chemicals that get sold as MDMA (but are actually something far more dangerous?)

JD11

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2008
Reykjavík
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
"Ecstasy Users" are showing by their habits that their judgement is impaired. "Users" are not experts. How many of these users have PhD's in pharmacology?
How many PHDs have actually bought street ecstasy and used it themselves? I'd like an independent source on this or else your just talking out of your arse which I greatly suspect.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
Let's look what can happen when you leave the house:
Death by lightning
Death by tram
Death by car
Death by trin
Death by bus
Death by knife
Death by gun
Death by cricket bat
Death by baseball bad
Death by golf club
Death by unga bunga
Death by aids

I'm sure you get my point.
When you put a pill in your mouth the choice is yours. Your examples above give no choice except AIDS. Raincoat or not.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
How many PHDs have actually bought street ecstasy and used it themselves? I'd like an independent source on this or else your just talking out of your arse which I greatly suspect.
Does a Doctor have to buy and use street ecstasy to know anything about MDMA? Does a surgeon have to have an inflamed appendix to perform an appendectomy?

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
When you put a pill in your mouth the choice is yours. Your examples above give no choice except AIDS. Raincoat or not.

The analogy is exactly the ******* same, the fact that you failed to grasp that, tells me all I need to know. Making the choice to take a pill or making a choice to leave the house, both choices can have serious health consequences, neither generally do.

garygee

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Rugby Sucks
The analogy is exactly the ******* same, the fact that you failed to grasp that, tells me all I need to know. Making the choice to take a pill or making a choice to leave the house, both choices can have serious health consequences, neither generally do.
Gee I could die by lightning, by tram, by car, by train, by bus, by knife, by gun, by cricket bat, by baseball bad or
by golf club so I might as well take ecstasy. That's what you're saying, sounds good when it's put like that doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back