Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 9 - 'Roys FFC V. Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok boys, I've been working on some top secret stuff lately to make sure we not only win this game but literately annihilate the dragons this week.

YoXHcXG.jpg

Your leadership group is having troubles working this one out...

newryVMS_28022012.jpg

Do you even mod anymore?

Do you?

Strangely though, I noticed I still had the freebies board even though I PM'd Fred a month ago asking to get off it. He said he would and then I think he had a nap.

Do you?

Strangely though, I noticed I still had the freebies board even though I PM'd Fred a month ago asking to get off it. He said he would and then I think he had a nap.

Fred acts in order of importance. He has you pencilled in for about 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Southern Dragons Official Team Sheet

Code:
B: The Half Back - drd23- Danz4
HB: chefmeister - Moo - Pie 4 Life
C: boncer34 - MD - Ljp86
HF: Senatorguesty - Gibbsy - Danoz
F: TheMase - WAG - IllBeTheJudge
R: Speck - The Filth Wizard - Andonis1997
Int: kayliesharks - freofan_mundy
Emg: Zainta Rockliff38 Tomahawk_

In: Nil
Out: Nil

Positional Changes:

MD to C
Speck to Ruck
The Filth Wizard to RR
boncer34 to Wing
Andonis1997 to Rover
Danoz to HFF
Pie 4 Life to HBF
Senatorguesty to HFF
chefmiester to HBF
drd23
Moo to CHB
drd23 to FB

boncer34

Holy s**t I'm in the ruck. Ljp you know I'm a shortarse... right???

Sorry I'm late I missed the team bus and the only way into town was the blue bus this morning, a harrowing experience.

What?

How can you take MD out of the ruck Ljp86?

**** the Dragons you silly sillies.

You've hardly whimpered this year and we got belted in the last game by a team of flogs. Positional changes a'plenty, required.

Meanwhile over the last few weeks I've gradually moved so deep into the guts chemotherapy isn't a viable option any more.

You've hardly whimpered this year and we got belted in the last game by a team of flogs. Positional changes a'plenty, required.

Meanwhile over the last few weeks I've gradually moved so deep into the guts chemotherapy isn't a viable option any more.

I was clearly the outstanding ruckman early on. Before stupid sim related movements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back