Heath Scotland

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really impressed that the logic chain was something along these lines:

Heath Scotland plays 250 games >> Must be Carlton Board thread >> No thread??? >> They must hate him... >> Mick must also hate him because he traded him >> I bet Carlton supporters would be interested in hearing this stunning revelation

Honestly Benji well done, you've put more effort into hating us then the usual and despite poor execution I think you show real troll potential. I appreciate you are sub-100 posts and this may be your first time out so I'd like to encourage you to improve your trolling. I suggest the North board in future though, those guys will bite on anything

Who knows, one day you might decide trolling isn't for you and join the realm of us normals, who enjoy football by deriving joy in victory as opposed to enjoying the misery of others.

I'm really impressed that the logic chain was something along these lines:

Heath Scotland plays 250 games >> Must be Carlton Board thread >> No thread??? >> They must hate him... >> Mick must also hate him because he traded him >> I bet Carlton supporters would be interested in hearing this stunning revelation

Honestly Benji well done, you've put more effort into hating us then the usual and despite poor execution I think you show real troll potential. I appreciate you are sub-100 posts and this may be your first time out so I'd like to encourage you to improve your trolling. I suggest the North board in future though, those guys will bite on anything

Who knows, one day you might decide trolling isn't for you and join the realm of us normals, who enjoy football by deriving joy in victory as opposed to enjoying the misery of others.

Just no, he should leave the trolling to more talented individuals, he doesn't quite? No just doesn't have full stop the mental capability to be an effective troll, however as this thread is still going it is giving him false hope in his spare time from cleaning those public toilets.

* ODN will ban me now. Had to be said though.

Play on.

Mind you, we only ever leave these things open until we get bored with them. Expect it to be locked by tonight. I can see Aph hovering, grinding her teeth, as we speak.

Just no, he should leave the trolling to more talented individuals, he doesn't quite? No just doesn't have full stop the mental capability to be an effective troll, however as this thread is still going it is giving him false hope in his spare time from cleaning those public toilets.

**** ODN will ban me now. Had to be said though.
nah... read back through the thread :D ODN has given the feral cats permission to play with this mouse for the poor trolling attempt :) He is just outside the door with his noise cancelling headphones on listening to the Doors (RIP Ray Manzarek).

nah... read back through the thread :D ODN has given the feral cats permission to play with this mouse for the poor trolling attempt :) He is just outside the door with his noise cancelling headphones on listening to the Doors (RIP Ray Manzarek).
Abuse of a personal nature and regaling us explicit details of how he should go forth and multiply not withstanding. BF still has a minimum standard.

Edit: Oh yeah

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abuse of a personal nature and regaling us explicit details of how he should go forth and multiply not withstanding. BF still has a minimum standard.

Edit: Oh yeah

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

At least post the vid :rolleyes:

R.I.P. Ray Manzarek

Even Carlton supporters must admit Scotland isn't the most popular player. I honestly didn't see the milestone thread, and even so it's not player-specific is it?

Most 250ers are super popular

Even Carlton supporters must admit Scotland isn't the most popular player. I honestly didn't see the milestone thread, and even so it's not player-specific is it?

Most 250ers are super popular

It's still pathetic Benji. I assure you this will be your last post on this topic on our board.

Geez I love scotto, cheered like no tomorrow when he kicked his goals on sunday :hearts:
We all love Scotto. He has been an absolute stalwart of our club. Surprised many of us by pulling out a career best season last year, when it would have been assumed he was in the twilight of his career & he has continued on this year from where he left off last season. I look forward to him celebrating his 200th game in the Navy Blue in a few weeks' time.

This pretty much answers my thread. After being lambasted by all the other posters here, it's nice to finally hear how the supporters view Scotland as opposed to me. Obviously everyone is more focused on his 200th for the club. Good on him.
I guess it is understandable that many would rather forget about the 50+ games Scotland played with the unmentionables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back