Conspiracy Theory Did Paul Walker fake his own death?

Remove this Banner Ad

nodisinfo has been pushing this story since before Xmas. The Huffington Post has also ran with it.

The basic contention is that the star of the Fast and the Furious who seemingly died in a tragic car accident late last year actually staged his own death, with, it's said, the help of the production team of the movie franchise.

"They are all lying. Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well, and their relatives well know it, as can be repeatedly seen by both their behavior and facial expressions."

From Disinfo.com

http://nodisinfo.com/paul-walker-death-photos-fakes/

http://nodisinfo.com/paul-walker-still-alive-video-legitimate/

http://nodisinfo.com/paul-walker-girlfriend-busted-helping-set-fake-death/

Is there any celebrities/noteable persons out there who have died not been the subject of some sort of wild theory that they are still in fact alive...

Michael Jackson , Marilyn Monroe , Elvis , Paul Walker and there is plenty more!

People have to much time on their hands me thinks!

I'd say admin pushing bullshit like this completely ruins the potential of this new sub forum. It will only attract threads like did JFK fake his own death to avoid the embarrassment of being divorced while in office.

I'd say admin pushing bullshit like this completely ruins the potential of this new sub forum. It will only attract threads like did JFK fake his own death to avoid the embarrassment of being divorced while in office.

Who's to judge the legitimacy of one conspiracy over another?

Like all forums, those topics that people don't engage with quickly drop off the page.

Who's to judge the legitimacy of one conspiracy over another?

Like all forums, those topics that people don't engage with quickly drop off the page.

If i want to talk about VISA mastercard and the banks freezing wikileaks assetts and their ability to raise funds to afford lawyers to defend trumped up charges, i gotta do amongst this s**t..

If i want to talk about VISA mastercard and the banks freezing wikileaks assetts and their ability to raise funds to afford lawyers to defend trumped up charges, i gotta do amongst this s**t..

It's a broad church. One man's conspiracy is another man's rubbish.

It's a broad church. One man's conspiracy is another man's rubbish.
Like this story could very well be a deliberate disinformation campaign to hide the fact men like Walker continually end up dieing accidentally?

Steve irwin
Malcom douglas

Men with a huge public profile able to change perception, both massive environmental campaigners.Just like the marine bioligist and climate change activist paul walker

Then there's women like Dianna Spencer, another with a huge public profile, campaigning against the British arms industry and corrupt establishment. dies accidentally.

You never hear of war mongering families dieing 'accidently' do you?

When was the last time a president of the united states died? a senior figure in the bush family or Windsor or Murdoch families? Someone with real power

Like this story could very well be a deliberate disinformation campaign to hide the fact men like Walker continually end up dieing accidentally?

Steve irwin
Malcom douglas

Men with a huge public profile able to change perception, both massive environmental campaigners.Just like the marine bioligist and climate change activist paul walker

Then there's women like Dianna Spencer, another with a huge public profile, campaigning against the British arms industry and corrupt establishment. dies accidentally.

When was the last time a president of the united states died? a senior figure in the bush family or Windsor or Murdoch families? Someone with real power

The notion of this guy using the production team from the movie to fake his own death is, quite frankly, absurd.

Like, why? But hey, it's a brave new world.

Steve irwin
Malcom douglas

There's plenty of reasons for this.

How many celebrities are there? Or people worthy of a degree of attention after they've died? You'd say hundreds. Probably thousands actually. That's a lot of people. How are these thousands of people famous? Even if they're sportspeople, they live a life that gives them access to things that can kill them: fast cars, plenty of drugs, a lifelong bar tab, an attitude. And lots of accidents occur in life, both small and large, and plenty of people die.

Presidents don't do a lot of cocaine or heroin and so they don't get addicted to it. They don't drive like idiots. They live a different lifestyle and thus have a different mental state that limits, in comparison, their chances of dying.

It really isn't that absurd at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason i can think why Paul Walker may have wanted to fake his death is escape the limelight?
I remember watching an interveiw about how he wanted to do many other things in life apart from being famous/acting.

That shadow in the smoke isn't enough for me to buy into this though.
R.I.P.

Too soon?

aforgifs-com_gallery_d_213899_3_paul_walker_barbie_car_drift-gif.36849

Is there any celebrities/noteable persons out there who have died not been the subject of some sort of wild theory that they are still in fact alive...

Michael Jackson , Marilyn Monroe , Elvis , Paul Walker and there is plenty more!

Andy Kaufman is the major one that comes to mind. And it just wouldn't surprise me.

At least I've heard of the first three.

I can see why he would fake his own death, Maybe he had enough of hollywood. Dont see it being the case though.

Tmz were reporting that he died about 3 days before he was actually did pass away.

I've seen heaps of fake celebrity deaths on Facebook and Twitter and all have been proven to be false but it's quite strange that not long after the initial hoax the same person actually does die.

I really hope people don't get paid to come up with this stuff

I have seen a picture of Paul's body (albeit badly burnt), and it's impossible for a big hollywood star to disappear without someone spotting him or a friend ratting him out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back