* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

mdizzle

All Australian
Dec 31, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Don't know if anyone has posted this theory yet, it's interesting to say the least:

"Four days after flight MH370 goes missing, a patent is approved. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The fifth is the company itself. Each patent is divided into 20% increments to the 5 holders -

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased so long as it’s not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 Patent holders die, then the remaining Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Answer – Jacob Rothschild! NOW HOW ABOUT THAT! He owns it through Blackstone who themselves own Freescale. Here’s your motive for the missing Beijing plane – all 4 Chinese Patent members were passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they can only do that when the Patent is approved. (For me this is just another daft rule. It simply enables evil-minded scum the opportunity to commit skulduggery). So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. As soon as the plane went missing, in other words ‘operation successful’ the Patent is approved & thank you very much! Mr. Rothschild once again gets the lot – 100% Patent holder, that is once the other 4 Patent holders are declared deceased."

This is apparently the patent referred to, approved March 11 2014:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677266...ED-ON-A-WAFER-United-States-Patent-8671381pdf

I can't find a list of Freescale employees that were on board to verify that part...

monstabud

All Australian
Jan 31, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't know if anyone has posted this theory yet, it's interesting to say the least:

"Four days after flight MH370 goes missing, a patent is approved. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The fifth is the company itself. Each patent is divided into 20% increments to the 5 holders -

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased so long as it’s not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 Patent holders die, then the remaining Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Answer – Jacob Rothschild! NOW HOW ABOUT THAT! He owns it through Blackstone who themselves own Freescale. Here’s your motive for the missing Beijing plane – all 4 Chinese Patent members were passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they can only do that when the Patent is approved. (For me this is just another daft rule. It simply enables evil-minded scum the opportunity to commit skulduggery). So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. As soon as the plane went missing, in other words ‘operation successful’ the Patent is approved & thank you very much! Mr. Rothschild once again gets the lot – 100% Patent holder, that is once the other 4 Patent holders are declared deceased."

This is apparently the patent referred to, approved March 11 2014:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677266...ED-ON-A-WAFER-United-States-Patent-8671381pdf

I can't find a list of Freescale employees that were on board to verify that part...
discussed about ten pages back.
another major shareholder of freescale is the carlile group and some other mob, have even read somewhere that nasa also have a vested interest in freescale.

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
the patent thing was disputed by the fact Rostchild doesnt 'own' it like people think he owns it and is just a board member or something

There are probably smarter, more quiet ways to get rid of 4 people though, especially by someone so 'powerful'

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The 'Jake Rothschild' angle was just a red herring imo. The real dirt is to be found when one looks into the connections between Blackstone, Carlyle and TPG.

If you have a spare thirty minutes are genuinely interested in informing yourself about this case, I can't recommend the following piece highly enough.

http://greatgameindia.wordpress.com...airlines-mh370-mystery-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Note that if you are somebody who has never done any independent research into the connections between the big corporations and the government in the US, or if you are somebody who thinks that reading newspapers/watching the news makes you informed, the link is probably not for you.

Illinois Nazi

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Jul 8, 2002
Why? You stalking me?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Whoever's winning
Note that if you are somebody who has never done any independent research into the connections between the big corporations and the government in the US, or if you are somebody who thinks that reading newspapers/watching the news makes you informed, the link is probably not for you.
In other words, it has spooky music!

clogged

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Apr 4, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
What is the patent for?

Edit: read the application, those kinds of patents are routine. No incentive to murder them.

WinmarToLockett

Cancelled
Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
If you have a spare thirty minutes are genuinely interested in informing yourself about this case, I can't recommend the following piece highly enough.

Seriously what the * is that s**t. How many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes can you spot in that ******* article. Godknows what it end up trying to say. They can't even decide what font to use.

I mean In the end it just randomly throws up stuff: "Thatcher. Saudi Arabia. 9-11. Cloaking technology. Illuminati. Pasta".

What a bunch of s**t.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
This bullshit about this plane being used kamikaze style, is just that bullshit. The press really think we're fools running that line. Do you realize how much trouble these people have gone (assuming plane was stolen) to carry this out and to remain hidden. When they could of bought an old one, an old drug mule or something from some central american country or the old soviet bloc cheap.

I told you Pirates…or Langoliers
Cena-6.gif

Kazakhstan has played down speculation that the missing plane could have reached its airspace.

A spokesperson for its civil aviation committee said MH370 would have been detected by Kazakhstan’s radar, if had got that far.

Reuters quoted the official as saying that nine Malaysia Airlines flights travelled over Kazakhstan on 8 March. None of them were MH370.

9RH7EEg.jpg

Mar 11, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seriously what the **** is that s**t. How many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes can you spot in that ******* article. Godknows what it end up trying to say. They can't even decide what font to use.

I mean In the end it just randomly throws up stuff: "Thatcher. Saudi Arabia. 9-11. Cloaking technology. Illuminati. Pasta".

What a bunch of s**t.

Yep, that article was all over the place and completely deliberately random!

A disinformation puff piece overall most likely (as it has diversions everywhere and confusion written all over it).

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What is the patent for?

Edit: read the application, those kinds of patents are routine. No incentive to murder them.

... More importantly how much is it potentially worth long term to the remaining patent holder if indeed the patent is authentic and all 4 patent holders listed were on the passenger manifest. (The manifest and patent can be freely be checked I believe)

If all is authentic and the remaining patent holder (Freestyle, Carlyle, Rothschild etc, ie. same usual suspects) gets 100% exclusive earnings of the patent as it WASN'T APPROVED UNTIL 2 DAYS AFTER THE PLANE WENT MISSING there's your motive right there.

My thinking is this patent is potentially worth billions (lots and lots of billions) in the Stealth Defense industry...

Now not to mention the countries that has exclusivity to this technology now has the upper hand in latest Defense technology virtually making them invisible to their enemies.... How much is that potentially worth at negotiating tables?

Last edited:
Is it possible that the plane could have more fuel than what was officially on the paperwork? Would require help from a refueler but not inconceivable if the plane was hijacked and some airport ground staff were working with them. Plane would then have more range to fly.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
Is it possible that the plane could have more fuel than what was officially on the paperwork? Would require help from a refueler but not inconceivable if the plane was hijacked and some airport ground staff were working with them. Plane would then have more range to fly.

not without the pilots being in on it, I'm 80% 777 has its own on board fuel planner like an A380.
if it was overfilled their weight and fuel planner would have been off, SOP's tell them if this happens do a manual fuel calculation and compare it. If it again doesn't match up, they would go through whatever check is necessary to make sure the fuel planner is working correctly. If its working correctly then you would need authorisation to take off.

being under (fuel runs out) or over fuelled (too much weight affect's how much room you need to land possibly run out of runway) is a potentially deadly outcome it's taken very seriously.

the only way to fool the pilots is if a manual calculation was the only way to do asses how much fuel they have, in this case the fuel docket needs to match up with their calculations which means forging a fuel docket. Im not sure how easy this is at a commercial airport. (in any case if the fuel planner an calculate weight the forged fuel docket would be picked up)

as theres no reports of a fuel issue prior to take off I think this can be ruled out.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
They had 1993 but missed September 11
Maybe I should have said conspiracy theory above not just conspiracy seems like its different. Reading through the list you sent me they don't seem like conspiracy theories. To me it's a wild theory after they they have found out what went wrong. Ie it was actually the government involved in September 11. Has something like this ever been proved? Or have I got it wrong?

Last edited:

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In other words, it has spooky music!
It is a written piece, no music.
Seriously what the **** is that s**t. How many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes can you spot in that ******* article. Godknows what it end up trying to say. They can't even decide what font to use.
Ah, yes. Argue with the presentation rather than the content. It was clearly written by somebody for whom English is not their first language. Does this mean all of the points they make are invalid? If so, then I can only suppose you'll never read another newspaper in this country again, given how woeful their spelling and grammar tends to be.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
they can hone in on a mobile phone to within 5cm and launch a drone strike but cant find a effin 100 metre airoplane.
beyond a joke
whilst you might be right, if the plane is on the bottom of the ocean then it's not going to be found.

i think it is most likely at the bottom of the ocean. in fact i would be stunned if it were found on land.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
RE: Lack of phone calls, I've never gotten reception on a plane except during take off and landing once you get closer to land.

Is that the same for anyone else?

Back