Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Official Top 10 Flogs Of All Time- Officially

Who will feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew it was no one
Fair enough, it was meant to be ClarkeM obviously, but I didn't bump the thread to be a "wannabee" anyone, nor get into a pointless argument. I, like most, want him to finish the list, it's more entertaining than most of the things going on around here at the moment.

Fair enough, it was meant to be ClarkeM obviously, but I didn't bump the thread to be a "wannabee" anyone, nor get into a pointless argument. I, like most, want him to finish the list, it's more entertaining than most of the things going on around here at the moment.

Since Wednesday's meltdown by 3 SFA members anyway

Sigh Son of God don't crack it and tag in your little offsider to back you up.
You see this is when I know I have you rattled. You either use 'princess' as a response or tell yourself I've cracked the shits. My gripe was with you being hypocritical as usual, to which you generally are. I tagged Uncle_Leo for reasons you already know. You were quick to jump down his throat and move his thread for 'having multiple threads of s**t clogging up the board,' (your words not mine) then when called out for doing the same thing by myself, you changed your words around (as you generally do) to imply you meant something completely different. The fact is, you've clogged up this board for a while with inane threads with much ado about nothing, then the minute somebody who has gotten under your skin does similar, the thread's moved.
I treat everyone equally, its just I don't always agree with you that has you upset. :(
There's that word 'upset'' again. False. I called you out and you failed to dodge the bullet. You haven't moved all your threads of tripe and it took you long enough to move the worst thread I can dare to remember on this forum. (pantskyle's most recent)

Yep, I call bullshit on that as well.
Remember when I told you that thing about the edit about the team? That was me helping you but I didn't even get a word of thanks. :(
So again you're dealing with utter bullshit. I still have that entire convo at my disposal, and here is the last message that was posted (from yours truly)
Thanks champ.:thumbsu:
I can respond to it again if you like just for clarity.

Why can't we be friends Soggy? Why is life so harD?
I thought we were friends. I'll still call you out when I deem it worthy, just as I expect from my friends when I'm in the wrong. That's what makes a great friendship. :)

Oh and why can't you ever back up anything you say and instead just tell me "It's out there but you have to find it because despite making the statement I'm not required to justify it." Ours could've been a grand love man.
We've already discussed this via PM. You have my permission to post the entire contents of that PM if you wish. You were wrong and have since taken offence. Sorry about that. I still love you though. :hearts:

Becareful what you wish for, the new Steward could have you wishing for me to return.
Do your job then and I needn't not worry.

Oh and that PM I give permission for you to post, the one where you said I was abusive, feel free to post and point out to the SFA where you were abused. Your delusion again.

PS: Let's hope we can get over this little quarrel and you can learn from your mistakes. Uncle_Leo will be grateful, and my heart will beat even faster when we get close again. Always in my heart bonce. :hearts:

Last edited:
Since Wednesday's meltdown by 3 SFA members anyway
Are you 15 yrs old? If you can't see how silly you are then I've overestimated you.

What and bitching and moaning about most things in here of late in a fantasy football game is not silly?
Some people equate bitching and moaning to not having the ability to accept the truth. It's common sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm the one rattled. Sorry Son of God I'll read that essay later.

Busy tracking Clarkey down at the Dogs.
Lol. I'll take that as 'I can't respond now, I need to think'

Ok bonce, take all the time you need.:thumbsu:

And what is the truth in a fantasy online football game....Please let us all know?
You've equated my opinions as 'bitching and moaning. 'The truth' of the matter is that they are my opinions. As I said, don't interpret the truth as bitching and moaning. Not surprised Hate like your post, he's in the same boat.

You've equated my opinions as 'bitching and moaning. 'The truth' of the matter is that they are my opinions. As I said, don't interpret the truth as bitching and moaning. Not surprised Hate like your post, he's in the same boat.

Your opinions are your opinions but it does not mean it is the gospel and the truth with issues like this one lies within each of us and our own opinions does it not?

You know all about being on that boat.

Also don't tag me. It's hurting my feelings.
I didn't though, it was a quote. Why are you rattled?

You are the one who decided to tag me into an argument in which I was not involved in, but I'm the one who is rattled. Clearly I'm still on your mind from all the other times we have an an encounter on here.

I didn't though, it was a quote. Why are you rattled?

You are the one who decided to tag me into an argument in which I was not involved in, but I'm the one who is rattled. Clearly I'm still on your mind from all the other times we have an an encounter on here.
Not at the instant you quoted.

You are though, Would you like me to post the 15 times you've tagged me recently, or would that be a contradiction on your behalf.

What is is with all these novices today?

You're at least trying so I'll pay you credit.

You know all about being on that boat.

Also don't tag me. It's hurting my feelings.
Mmmm...I detect a little bit of sarcasm there, did the recipient pick up on it? No, of course not:D

Not at the instant you quoted.

You are though, Would you like me to post the 15 times you've tagged me recently, or would that be a contradiction on your behalf.

What is is with all these novices today?

You're at least trying so I'll pay you credit.
I quoted your post, commented, then added another comment two lines below - anyone who isn't mentally challenged could have figure out that I went on to talk about something else.

Righto SoG. Novice? You do realise we are having a piss fight about tagging and quoting? You've really got me baffled here mate.

Back