GRFL Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

norman jones

Debutant
Dec 11, 2011
murrabit
AFL Club
Fremantle
Zac Wandin who was named best for the Saints. Dylan McGrath. Fringe players at Kerang but will be welcome additions at Quamby.
Imagine if they had they had the brothers of mcgrath wandin and ash davis in their side good signs for the saints with jochinke tim free and jarrara jackamos to return to the side in coming weeks were to now for the bombers kid

Dribble222

Rookie
Sep 1, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did nats henrey get reported for his dog act against quamby hope he gets the book thrown at him great example for the coach to be setting
After breaking some ones jaw you would think something has to be done. Especially after another coach broke young robbos ribs and punctured his lung. The league really needs to get tough on these incidence!!

Dribble222

Rookie
Sep 1, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep for sure but i bet nothing will happen
If nothing happens after this you will get off doing anything. Pretty sure some one got off a kicking charge as well. With a lot of good young kids coming through the league and something needs to change quickly!!

Nackas

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2006
The Nether Regions
AFL Club
St Kilda
Any word on the interleague team yet? Surely wouldn't be too far off finalised! Interesting start to the year don't think anyone would have predicted Nully beating Wakool and Ultimate in the first two rounds and be the only team undefeated!

eric swatson

Debutant
Apr 11, 2010
Hawthorne
AFL Club
Geelong
Any word on the interleague team yet? Surely wouldn't be too far off finalised! Interesting start to the year don't think anyone would have predicted Nully beating Wakool and Ultimate in the first two rounds and be the only team undefeated!

piss off Nackas nobody wants to hear from you..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

norman jones

Debutant
Dec 11, 2011
murrabit
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a great effort by wandella to make top 4 with the young side plenty of good years ahead for them I'd say on another note quamby must be very dissapointed with their season what went wrong out their for them???

whonew

Draftee
Sep 10, 2008
Country
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a great effort by wandella to make top 4 with the young side plenty of good years ahead for them I'd say on another note quamby must be very dissapointed with their season what went wrong out their for them???
Quamby had a lot of injuries throughout the season. If they had a full senior side each week I think they would have been up there too.

norman jones

Debutant
Dec 11, 2011
murrabit
AFL Club
Fremantle
So what everyone's predictions for end of season I think wakool will win the flag with nully runners up Blake Anderson to win league bnf just with simon bunyin close behind runners up and kirckland already has the goal kicking in the bag

Football4Eva

Rookie
Mar 8, 2010
Swan Hill
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah I think wakool and nully have the better key position players ff chf chb fb ruck ; ultima have the best mids yes but I think come finals nully and wakool will be their at the end but who knows wandella are playing really good footy at the moment too
After today's games are you still of the same opinion?

Back