The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't either, but grog.

Micro penis or penis so big that when you have an erection you pass out from blood loss?

Came here to answer question, last person stuffed it up, leave dejected.

Could have answered his "Can I take the first option but add the joining in bit?" question if you REALLY wanted to, but I agree, it's not a hard rule to follow.

Would you rather always know when people are lying/telling the truth, or be able to mask your lies really well.

Not to the point where you could make up anything and have people believe it, so you couldn't say a shirt was green when it clearly isn't, but you can push the boundaries of a usual lie with amazing success

Could have answered his "Can I take the first option but add the joining in bit?" question if you REALLY wanted to, but I agree, it's not a hard rule to follow.

Would you rather always know when people are lying/telling the truth, or be able to mask your lies really well.

Not to the point where you could make up anything and have people believe it, so you couldn't say a shirt was green when it clearly isn't, but you can push the boundaries of a usual lie with amazing success

I'm pretty good at masking lies (not huge ones, just little ones to not get in trouble), so wouldn't mind being able to tell when people are being truthful.

Addicted to gambling or cigarettes?

I think I would be able to kick a cigarette addiction easier so I would lean towards that, but given I hate people who try to find cheat ways out of a "would you rather" I'm going with the assumption that I'm addicted for life. And so I say gambling, money doesn't mean a great deal to me so I would rather piss it away than ruin my body. Plus you have the odd win so possibilities to gain something back, unlike smoking.

Date an average looking girl, then dump her for someone better looking, only for your new girl to become ugly and the old girl to suddenly become really hot, or sell a car cheap which then aged well, became a classic and was worth a lot of money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's easy, I'd sell the car cheap because I don't date chicks;)

a) constantly forget who you were?
b) constantly forget who everyone else is?

Last edited:
That's easy, I'd sell the car cheap because I don't date chicks;)

a) constantly forget who you were?
b) constantly forget who everyone else is?

I'd say B. I'd hate finding out how bad of a person I am over and over :p

a) Win Wimbledon
b) Win the Masters

Hidden Dragon. Tigers are cool - Dragons are cooler.

Have sex with a sheep and nobody knows that you did it?
Or not have sex with a sheep and everyone thinks you did it?
Nothing worse than being accused of something you didn't do. Can I at least choose the sheep?

Who wins in a fight? Five rednecks or five gang members?

Height, that is the only correct answer here.

What would you rather have for the next year of your life?

A vagina or a second penis (completely functional and identical to your current wang).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back