Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought DOSA had been strong in seniors & twos for a number of years now ? They would hve won both games plent of times !

Good Result for Channel, they have spent a fortune over the years on the wrong People. Seems like they finally have some depth. They will win a few this year. Going to be a long year for St Virgils though. Wooden Spoon faves???

The word out of DOSA is that their power forward Ben Van Kraanen was devastated at having to come back through the 2s last Saturday ( against his old club, Hutchins). Van Kraanen had off season shoulder surgery to repair a damaged collar bone. Look for Van Kraanen to bounce back this weekend against the 'bows @ Uni Oval. If he isn't selected in the 1's, he said and I quote " I am willing to listen of offers from rivals clubs'...

So my question is.. If BVK leaves DOSA.. which clubs do you think would be willing to have a look at signing him??

Good Result for Channel, they have spent a fortune over the years on the wrong People. Seems like they finally have some depth. They will win a few this year. Going to be a long year for St Virgils though. Wooden Spoon faves???

Has anyone they've recruited stayed more than a year or two? I don't know their list well at all but looking at the Sporting Pulse Team, I can't really think of any 'recruits' that have stayed.

The word out of DOSA is that their power forward Ben Van Kraanen was devastated at having to come back through the 2s last Saturday ( against his old club, Hutchins). Van Kraanen had off season shoulder surgery to repair a damaged collar bone. Look for Van Kraanen to bounce back this weekend against the 'bows @ Uni Oval. If he isn't selected in the 1's, he said and I quote " I am willing to listen of offers from rivals clubs'...

So my question is.. If BVK leaves DOSA.. which clubs do you think would be willing to have a look at signing him??

SURELY NOT. Has to be a joke. I no he left Hutchins but he did get dropped and missed a Grand Final. I wouldn't think he would leave for missing a couple of senior games coming back from injury. Hes not a complete club **** is he?

Has anyone they've recruited stayed more than a year or two? I don't know their list well at all but looking at the Sporting Pulse Team, I can't really think of any 'recruits' that have stayed.

Reckon things will change from here, Kingborough pulling out of SFL helps them a lot, is at least a dozen or more from there this season that probably wont go back. also hearing whispers at the moment that Channel and Kingborough might team up some how from next year

Reckon things will change from here, Kingborough pulling out of SFL helps them a lot, is at least a dozen or more from there this season that probably wont go back. also hearing whispers at the moment that Channel and Kingborough might team up some how from next year

Weekend Predictions ?

Good Result for Channel, they have spent a fortune over the years on the wrong People. Seems like they finally have some depth.

Another win for the saints, 2 in a row and there reserves are also 2-0. Somebody at the footy said its the 1st time in 9 years that both senior and reserves have won 2 in a row. I didn't watch the game but a bloke who did said they were just to fit for OHA. anyway its good for the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another win for the saints, 2 in a row and there reserves are also 2-0. Somebody at the footy said its the 1st time in 9 years that both senior and reserves have won 2 in a row. I didn't watch the game but a bloke who did said they were just to fit for OHA. anyway its good for the competition.

Looks great for the comp. won't be many, if any, easy weeks for for any teams. Same in the 2s, great test of depth!

Tips this week-

Uni to knock off Richmond in a close game

Hutchins will win by 100pts over Saints

Dosa to Demolish OHA by 70+

Have St Virgils lost that many Players? I did hear they were competitive for half a game last week but they will need to do a bit soon to avoid the spoon

Tips this week-

Uni to knock off Richmond in a close game

Hutchins will win by 100pts over Saints

Dosa to Demolish OHA by 70+

Have St Virgils lost that many Players? I did hear they were competitive for half a game last week but they will need to do a bit soon to avoid the spoon

Anyone got any goss on the DOSA OHA game.Heard there was a bit of spite and an all in brawl

Is it a two horse race? Or can Uni or Richmond cause some drama in September ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back