David Moyes and Man United

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ accusing Cesc of being a quitter.

Ozil quits in-game!

Lost all faith in the little maestro already??

Disgraceful attitude.

Lightweight, has ZERO defensive game, goes missing when things go against us, cannot shoot and relies on other players to shine.

This club is already pissweak - he is not what we need.

If another club bids 30+ mil for him, I'd be all over it. Provided we reinvest it.

fabregas' poor form probably has something to do with the fact that that idiot tata doesn't know how to play him. tito playing him as a false 9 didn't work, he's too slow to play advanced positions. so what does tata do? play him as a false 9! when he's played as a proper midfielder, you know, his best position, he's been really good. retain the ball, played good passes and chipped in with goals. but he's not good in the advanced position. play him deep, put a guy like busquets next to him, and watch him flourish. with xavi nearing the end, fabregas should be starting basically every game as the deep playmaker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping we take Betrnand off your hands for 5 million or so as a result. Quality young LB who would provide good competition for Jose Enrique. We've played half of the season with a right footer at LB.

Like Bertrand a lot. He will be very handy no matter where he ends up.

Is it true that the reason Bertrand was sent on loan because he turned up to the Arsenal Christmas party with Cole and another player?

I don't think so. I know he, Cole and Schurrle got punished but he was sent on loan as he was deemed not good enough(3rd in line LB). But you never know with Jose.

A credible source? If so :(

m3MbDKI.png

A lot of talk that Shaw and Carvalho will be our first 2 signings this summer. 2 very good signings if true.

carvalho reeks of another pedro mendes screwjob

anderson, nani, bebe. not exactly a great track record.

35 mil for a kid from portugal is big, big bucks.

carvalho reeks of another pedro mendes screwjob

anderson, nani, bebe. not exactly a great track record.

35 mil for a kid from portugal is big, big bucks.
He's been the best player in Portugal this season and is supposedly better than Matic, plus without CL we have to take these kinds of risks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back