WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour is that she's finishing the dates left on her contract.

That makes sense. Heard she wants to pursue.a new career, good on her. As annoying as her voice can be she is damn good at what she does. Tonne of respect to her and to the WWE for taking care of her.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Triple H is keen on helping put more guys over, but s**t will still be thrown at him on a daily basis.

HHH doesn't get enough credit, there's going to be a lot of people thinking that HHH will bury the Shield but the only guys I'm worried about doing any burying are Cena and Big Show. I get this sinking feeling that Cena will bury Bray but i hope I'm wrong.

Reason #1 people should take majority of rumours on 'wrestling news sites' with a grain of salt. (Is that the right saying?)

P.S to shut all you Sting fans up for a while:

Also whoever posted about bringing back to old womens title, yes please!!
HOLY s**t!!! STINGER!! :D

Hmmm. No rematch for AJ?
AJ is finished with the WWE unfortunately! :(
All thanks to Punk! They jobbed her out every week leading up to Mania even though she was champ. The only reason she won at WM was for her to cut that promo on post mania RAW saying how "There's no competition left for her" and cue Paige to take the belt off her.

HHH doesn't get enough credit, there's going to be a lot of people thinking that HHH will bury the Shield but the only guys I'm worried about doing any burying are Cena and Big Show. I get this sinking feeling that Cena will bury Bray but i hope I'm wrong.
I give credit to HHH for putting over talent these days, but he does deserve all the criticism that people give him as well because during 2003-2005 he was the biggest pain in the ass. He wouldn't put anyone over and hogged the WHC. A creative member once walked up to him and was about to talk him through the script for the night, and he told him "Stop talking and just tell me if I'm ******* going over"??

Regarding Vickie Guerrero

On Raw last week Naomi was supposed to win the title from AJ, but due to her botch at WrestleMania they changed it to having Paige win.

I'm glad Paige won the title on Post Mania Raw. I'd like to see Naomi win it in the near future, but there was no better RAW to debut her than post mania Raw in front of a smark crowd that gave her the reception that she deserves!

I don't know who I would trade, Grendel.

I was one of those on the forum last year who was outraged at suggestions that someone like Dickie Knee be traded as the midfield unit as a whole carried us very well over the rebuilding period. It's just that now the Defence and Attack seem to have leapfrogged them by so much it's that side of things that's holding us back.

Perhaps after a season under a different coach the support for some of them to stay might not be as great. Especially if supporters sense the onset of something special.

I reckon our midfield group are all strong in certain aspects of their game but with a couple of exceptions, none of them is al all-rounder. (I'm thinking of someone like riccuto here)

I do sense that Judgie (who seems to be popular on the WCE website after a couple of wins) did de-skill our players somewhat. Perhaps we need to be a bit more patient.

BUT if someone like Hay or Holland (the ones who rumours have been strongest on. I repeat I wouldn't like to see either go) did want to leave then Its an opportunity to get a win-win situation on some hot young proven talent.

The other option would be to follow the Hird / Kouta / Carey example and let a 'tall' loose in the midfield, as our guys tend to be on the smaller side.

Croady or Dutchy might be options for this, although I know Dutchy's not keen on the midfield

Sandow deserves it :D

I'm glad Paige won the title on Post Mania Raw. I'd like to see Naomi win it in the near future, but there was no better RAW to debut her than post mania Raw in front of a smark crowd that gave her the reception that she deserves!

Lets try this again lol. Damien Sandow deserves it :D. Loved his promo yesterday and thought finally he's getting something then that fat turd comes out and effectively buries the segment :mad:

Lets try this again lol. Damien Sandow deserves it :D. Loved his promo yesterday and thought finally he's getting something then that fat turd comes out and effectively buries the segment :mad:

Sandow deserves the Divas title? o_O:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great tribute to Warrior. Loved the song used at the start, for those wondering it was 7lions - One More Time. Marked out for Evolution!
Great tribute! The saddest part of the video tribute is when he was with his 2 daughters! It's tragic for them to lose their father at such a young age. :(

I'd prefer if Naomi were to just not win it. Not in any way entertaining to watch and she can't cut a promo.

I do to get why the **** people still care about kane.
Why? Because he's one of the greatest big wrestlers of all time. Because the Kane character is interesting (not recently though). Also personally, he's the reason I got into wrestling. My first wrestling memory was of him. Bad Blood 97 on VHS :p

For those of you that don't know...Kane emerged off-air after Main Event finished and attacked Big Show, thus sending a message to Daniel Bryan. He was wearing his previous masked attire. I'm still confident that he'll wear his debut attire on RAW after his tweet where he said that he's "coming home".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back