Preview Rd 5, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, when these guys are regarded as the cavalry riding over the hill you know you're close to rock bottom.:(

Having said that, I'd pick them all this week as well.
Well over two hundred games experience between the three of them and to be honest, we need to include more players in our side who have extensive senior experience, because most of the senior players who have been selected in the first four rounds have really let us down.

Thats_the_joke3.jpg
I get that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[quot="winged1, post: 32584938, member: 146453"]Aish and Lewy Taylor, see if they can lift him.

Actually that should be preseason training next year, chairing Brownie around.[/quote]
Haha i was gonna say that.

[quot="winged1, post: 32584938, member: 146453"]Aish and Lewy Taylor, see if they can lift him.

Actually that should be preseason training next year, chairing Brownie around.
Haha i was gonna say that.[/quote]
Great minds mate, great minds.

Aish and Lewy Taylor, see if they can lift him.

Actually that should be preseason training next year, chairing Brownie around.

I was thinking Taylor and Zorko. Given his inability to jump these days any higher and he'd get altitude sickness.

Listening to the fancast today couldn't help agree with Mike Whiting that everyone who is able to turn up at the gabba tomorrow night should. Browny has given so much to this football club, sometimes to his own detriment, we all owe it to him to get out there and support the big guy in what will surely be his last big milestone game.

Whose gonna chair browny off?? Maguire has to come in for this sole reason.
Get the AFL to have a sponsors Toyota HiLux available at the final siren and then let him take to the centre wicket area!

B. Patfull - Clarke - Adcock
HB Cutler - Lisle - Harwood
C. Aish - Lester - Robertson
HF. Mayes - Paine - Zorko
FF. Bewick - Brown - Mcguane
R. West - Rockcliff - Moloney

Interchange: Polkinghorn, Golby, Gardiner or McStay.

Emergency: Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back