KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see myself as a role model for my children .
Acting like a moron and belting someone in the presence of women and young children is not something I wish my children to see as acceptable.
fair enough mate , all I am saying I would struggle to sit back and do nothing if that had happened to a family member, obviously starting a punch on in front of woman and children is not the answer, how ether something has to be done about these low acts coming into the game , stronger penalties maybe

If I said that muir got off on a technicality that wouldn't surprise would it!!FINDLAY once again had the weak tribunal on their knees !The tribunal threw it out because a certain box was not ticked on the report sheet and that they rang Bree Boyle about it something that the that tribunals cant do So Findlay demanded it be thrown out!!!Dullard got 2 weeks for charging. Nagambie starts it all with muir taking out davies and now Lancaster are the big losers with 2 players missing today Amazing !!!!
Any news on how the tribuneral went last night?

If I said that muir got off on a technicality that wouldn't surprise would it!!FINDLAY once again had the weak tribunal on their knees !The tribunal threw it out because a certain box was not ticked on the report sheet and that they rang Bree Boyle about it something that the that tribunals cant do So Findlay demanded it be thrown out!!!Dullard got 2 weeks for charging. Nagambie starts it all with muir taking out davies and now Lancaster are the big losers with 2 players missing today Amazing !!!!
if reports are made they need to checked over before handing in
this sort of thing will keep happening.

If reports are made. Just hire Ian Findlay, Oscar Pistorious would get off if this guy represented him. It's a joke Swoop, I didn't see the Muir incident but I saw an infamous one last year! History keeps repeating in the same old KDL!

If reports are made. Just hire Ian Findlay, Oscar Pistorious would get off if this guy represented him. It's a joke Swoop, I didn't see the Muir incident but I saw an infamous one last year! History keeps repeating in the same old KDL!
Got to agree , regardless of whether the player is guilty or not if deemed to have conducted a reportable offence they should face the tribunal .
In fairness I have heard a few details on this which are , or should not , be possible given the KDFL Admin structure .

All parties have an advocate who can raise particular issues. Surely the offended club should have followed up any discrepancies within the given timeframe to make sure that there were no loopholes.

With respect to Merrigum, the case referred to was definitely stitched up on a technicality, one which still appears to be unresolved. Following this incident Mellington of Murchison was reported and Findlay was nowhere to be seen. The result was two weeks. Did Murchison not think him worth it?

Got to agree , regardless of whether the player is guilty or not if deemed to have conducted a reportable offence they should face the tribunal .
In fairness I have heard a few details on this which are , or should not , be possible given the KDFL Admin structure .
Wouldn't happen in the PDFL! ;)

All parties have an advocate who can raise particular issues. Surely the offended club should have followed up any discrepancies within the given timeframe to make sure that there were no loopholes.
From what I have been told which seems unlikely tbh , had nothing to do with any club .
IF true it should not have gone to tribunal , the investigation path should have been considered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lot between the top 4 sides so picking up players like Barca at this time of the year is real bonus I know Stanhope were also on his tail
I might be wrong but would the fact that his old man TONY was an ex doggie may have got them over the line good pick up Merrigum!!!
Merrigum must still have a bit of cash to spend, ex Mooroopna player Michael Barca has just decided to play with the dogs

Not a lot between the top 4 sides so picking up players like Barca at this time of the year is real bonus I know Stanhope were also on his tail
I might be wrong but would the fact that his old man TONY was an ex doggie may have got them over the line good pick up Merrigum!!!

Nailed it Swoop. Tony and his cousin Phil have played for the Gum, that helped sway him. Also Bryce Wellington is back playing at the moment and hopefully plays the rest of the season with us.
Chris Kilmartin is another who has come back to the club with little noise. Bog on the weekend against Nagambie, great to have another good local back.
Murchison are still going to be very good. Still had a few out in their win against the gum. Them and Stanhope still the teams to beat at this stage.

Murchison
Stanhope
Gum
Nagambie
Avenel
Lancaster

Violet Town
Rushworth
Ardmona
Undera
Girgarre
Tallygaroopna
Longwood

Nailed it Swoop. Tony and his cousin Phil have played for the Gum, that helped sway him. Also Bryce Wellington is back playing at the moment and hopefully plays the rest of the season with us.
Chris Kilmartin is another who has come back to the club with little noise. Bog on the weekend against Nagambie, great to have another good local back.
Murchison are still going to be very good. Still had a few out in their win against the gum. Them and Stanhope still the teams to beat at this stage.

Murchison
Stanhope
Gum
Nagambie
Avenel
Lancaster

Violet Town
Rushworth
Ardmona
Undera
Girgarre
Tallygaroopna
Longwood

Murchison
Stanhope
Gum
Nagambie
Avenel
Lancaster

Violet Town
Rushworth
Ardmona
Undera
Girgarre
Tallygaroopna
Longwood
should try and get some odds on that one dids I don't think you will be far off the mark

re
Haha I'm sure it was his father and his cousin playing there that swayed him and not money! For if it was his father why didn't he sign on at the start of the year and not 3 games in.

re
Haha I'm sure it was his father and his cousin playing there that swayed him and not money! For if it was his father why didn't he sign on at the start of the year and not 3 games in.

Because he went back to Mooroopna and it didn't work out so he came out to Merrigum. Also it's because you know sweet FA about the bloke. I won't bother any longer with your tiny mind today.
Same barca from Barooga, no one else coming though. We payed all the cash to Barcs!!!

Because he went back to Mooroopna and it didn't work out so he came out to Merrigum. Also it's because you know sweet FA about the bloke. I won't bother any longer with your tiny mind today.
Same barca from Barooga, no one else coming though. We payed all the cash to Barcs!!!
Dids, maybe it would help the small minded people if you put the truth out in the open. The doggies aren't throwing cash around like the rumour mill insists they are because they spent their player budget on installing steps at every sink, bar and trainers table so J Hooper could reach stuff.

T12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back