EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if you disregard Pellegrini's three league titles in three countries, I just wouldn't be interested in seeing Jose at City.

Sorry to disappoint.
mate you'd fill a swimming pool with your own semen if mourinho joined city.

it's like me telling everybody if miranda kerr asked for a root i'd tell her to piss off. of course the truth it I want it to happen but know it's no chance of ever happening so I take the 'I wouldn't want it anyway' tact.

you want jose mate. you'd probably be front and centre for the first autograph if he did.
nothing to be ashamed off. he's awesome.

mate you'd fill a swimming pool with your own semen if mourinho joined city.

it's like me telling everybody if miranda kerr asked for a root i'd tell her to piss off. of course the truth it I want it to happen but know it's no chance of ever happening so I take the 'I wouldn't want it anyway' tact.

you want jose mate. you'd probably be front and centre for the first autograph if he did.
nothing to be ashamed off. he's awesome.

You can revere him if you want.

I'd rather not have him at City.

I'm sure you'll learn to deal with that in time.

mate you'd fill a swimming pool with your own semen

1387501351436.gif

I believe you. wink wink.

Believe what you like.

When the papers were saying he was coming to City last year I was pretty consistent that while he is a very capable manager I didn't want him at the club.

Believe what you like.

When the papers were saying he was coming to City last year I was pretty consistent that while he is a very capable manager I didn't want him at the club.
because you knew his heart belonged to chelsea and the dream of him sitting on the etihad stadium touchline was an unachievable reality. most fans of most club experience the same dream. you're not alone.

because you knew his heart belonged to chelsea and the dream of him sitting on the etihad stadium touchline was an unachievable reality. most fans of most club experience the same dream. you're not alone.

Whatever you reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we pinched them after we won the title. struggled big time with injuries to vinny, silva and kun in particular.

silva doesn't train due to his ankle problem, it's been that way for about a month now. still in blistering form which says a lot about how good he is.

Don't really get when guys put personality issues into account. Not saying you have to wife her, just bang her. She can't speak anyway if shes got the ol' knob in the mouth anyway. Besides, she has to be an air head to sleep with a Liverpool twat anyway. You bang the vagina not the personality and if the eyes are an issue here is some classic advice I got from my father - "Don't turn them down, turn them around".

Don't really get when guys put personality issues into account. Not saying you have to wife her, just bang her. She can't speak anyway if shes got the ol' knob in the mouth anyway. Besides, she has to be an air head to sleep with a Liverpool twat anyway. You bang the vagina not the personality and if the eyes are an issue here is some classic advice I got from my father - "Don't turn them down, turn them around".

do you make them put a giroud mask on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back