Pokemon X and Y

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest question will how are new people getting ranked draft wise?
Basically I'll be manipulating the chances of drawing high draft picks, then pseudo-randomly selecting them. The player that's #1 on our ladder will have a higher chance than everybody else of drawing pick 1, #2 on the ladder a slightly lower chance, etc etc. New players will have the 'normal' chance (ie. they'll only be entered in the draw once; they'll have one "slip of paper in the hat" if that makes more sense).

Basically I'll be manipulating the chances of drawing high draft picks, then pseudo-randomly selecting them. The player that's #1 on our ladder will have a higher chance than everybody else of drawing pick 1, #2 on the ladder a slightly lower chance, etc etc. New players will have the 'normal' chance (ie. they'll only be entered in the draw once; they'll have one "slip of paper in the hat" if that makes more sense).

Coolness.

Was the overall rankings ever finalised after the tournament?

Also are you going to take part this time?

Coolness.

Was the overall rankings ever finalised after the tournament?

Also are you going to take part this time?
Haven't had a chance to get the ladder done just yet but I'll do so over the long weekend.

It depends how much work I can get done by the time the draft starts, haha. At this point no but I'd like to.

I do intend to switch it up a little bit this time :p

Yeah I'm looking at switching it up as well.

I'm pretty simplistic in my approach so far, I think the craftiest I have ever gotten was taking advantage of a few special abilities.

But I'm more confident with my battling now, so I'm looking to try something more than all out attack.

Yeah I'm looking at switching it up as well.

I'm pretty simplistic in my approach so far, I think the craftiest I have ever gotten was taking advantage of a few special abilities.

But I'm more confident with my battling now, so I'm looking to try something more than all out attack.
I don't have any particularly crafty plans, just intend on using more of my favourite Pokemon, haha. None that i've let anyone know about, thankfully ;)
I'll have to think of some craftiness.

I don't have any particularly crafty plans, just intend on using more of my favourite Pokemon, haha. None that i've let anyone know about, thankfully ;)
I'll have to think of some craftiness.

Pick 1 Mr. Mime

Should've hidden that one better :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I traded a level 1 Chikorita and got a shiny level 100 Zapdos.

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

I'll start sorting out the tournament next week (perhaps the weekend). Have been flat out with assignments and work and didn't want to start it in the middle of all that. Once I get through this coming week I'll have time.

I'll start sorting out the tournament next week (perhaps the weekend). Have been flat out with assignments and work and didn't want to start it in the middle of all that. Once I get through this coming week I'll have time.
No excuses.

Didi mao!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back