Media Admin Announced (Legit this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations okey, the best man won and you're welcome for me making it easy for you by not remembering the time that ClarkeM sent me a 1958 cask of Stanley Cab Sav when quizzed by boncer34 this morning (even after Bonce showed me a Facebook chat screengrab of me saying "thanksh Cluckm, I drink all of it WHAT?!? FREE PILLOW!!!).

You'll do a great job I believe and I look forward to what you have in store for us over the coming season.

Thanks for the congrats, but it's worth noting I haven't done much yet.

The true congratulations should go to Boncer, who has achieved plenty over his time as admin.

It's a funny position to be in, because there have been periods where I have been highly critical of Boncer, and there have been times when we were at each others throats. So to be in a position where we will "transition" the admin position is something that, perhaps, wasn't expected a while back.

He deserves congratulations because, despite the inevitable ups and downs, he had an undoubtedly successful period as admin. I still have to earn those congratulations by doing a really solid job (and the good news is, i'll have Boncer around to bounce things off if needed).

All in all, not much will change and it will be business as usual. Danoz summed it up well:

You'll do what you need to, some will hate you, others will love you, and most won't be affected. Good luck mate.
I like that, Danoz. Some words of wisdom from the bloke that bought us the "fire sale."

But seriously, the above is a really simple description that I liked.

I'll say more down the track when appropriate. I would just like to say 2 more things:

1) There were some genuinely good candidates that applied for the position and I would have been comfortable with any one of these few. Anyone that volunteers their time for the cause is passionate, and that should always be appreciated here. There were also some good posters that did not show interest in the position, and many that could do a capable job.
2) I will stand down from the Royals co-captaincy before S18. I will remain there just for now to see through some of our recruitment plans, then step down from the leadership position altogether.

I I I I I me me me me I I I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since there was no answer about Question Time , I'll start us off

okeydoke7 will The SFA be purchasing a Monorail?
Woah woah woah. No need to start off with the hard hitting questions.

You're a weak flog boncer34

You've gone soft. Thinking too much about what the captains think of me.

If there are any captains that genuinely "don't respect me" I urge them to speak up now and don't be a pussy like boncer.

You're a weak flog boncer34

You've gone soft. Thinking too much about what the captains think of me.

If there are any captains that genuinely "don't respect me" I urge them to speak up now and don't be a pussy like boncer.

I don't

Massive congratulations to okey, a very fitting choice of a man with 1000 too many words. It'll certainly be a change from the concise/to the point/troll posting of boncer and I can imagine there will be a lot of tl;dr posts and announcements but exciting times ahead for the Sweet FA.

Seeing this also nearly brought a tear to my eye in that he's not power hungry. Yet.
All in all, not much will change and it will be business as usual.

Congratulations okeydoke7, a leading candidate in this election for sure. As Tony Abbott also proves, it's just a popularity contest.

But I'm still pleased that I put in an application for this role despite being a leading player that is least popular, well I am popular but for all the wrong reason.

I will learn from this, move on and do what is needed to step up in certain aspects.

Thank you to boncer34 for allowing people to submit their application and well done on your fine effort as Admin since I have been in the SFA.

Just to clarify for you now I have a little time..

The choice of not installing you as captain Juggalo Balla was the correct one.

Despite your claims that you would be an impartial leader, you have a penchant of making yourself feel as though you are a "lone wolf", making unpopular comments and no doubt potentially making unpopular decisions in order to fulfil the internal need for you to get that feeling of internal warmth that those behaviours bring for you, these types of decisions would be to the detriment of the greater good of the competition as a whole, whilst you would claim they are unpopular because you make "the hard decisions", which isn't actually true.

All in all, you would be a horrific choice of admin.

When's question time with the new admin?
If I answer this does it count as question time?

okeydoke7

What's going to happen with your media stuff from now on?
I will still continue to post media stuff :) Obviously I will suddenly be less critical of league decisions and the like, and will need to think a little more before writing each article (in terms of the effect) but I still plan to continue. Perhaps my media pieces can develop a little to keep people informed about what is going on (or to gauge ideas etc). It will be a work in progress :)

Since there was no answer about Question Time , I'll start us off

okeydoke7 will The SFA be purchasing a Monorail?
I would normally have said no, but I have heard of a new expansion team called the North Haverbrook Jets. Part of their expansion bid is the inclusion of a monorail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back