Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook - Dec 2012 alleged school shooting at Newtown, Connecticut

Remove this Banner Ad

Did someone just try to say people with aspergers generally have less co-ordination? Erm....wow.

http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/index.php/about-aspergers

Movement and Coordination

• There is an impression of clumsiness in at least 60 per cent of children with Asperger’s syndrome, but several studies using specialized assessment procedures have indicated that specific expressions of movement disturbance occur in almost all children with Asperger’s syndrome.
  • When walking or running, the child’s coordination can be immature, and adults with Asperger’s syndrome may have a strange, sometimes idiosyncratic gait that lacks fluency and efficiency.
  • Some children with Asperger’s syndrome can be immature in the development of the ability to catch, throw and kick a ball.
  • Poorly planned movement and slower mental preparation time may be a more precise description than simply being clumsy.
  • Teachers and parents can become quite concerned about difficulties with handwriting.
  • The movement disturbance does not appear to affect some sporting activities such as swimming, using the trampoline, playing golf and horse riding.

http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/index.php/about-aspergers

Movement and Coordination

• There is an impression of clumsiness in at least 60 per cent of children with Asperger’s syndrome, but several studies using specialized assessment procedures have indicated that specific expressions of movement disturbance occur in almost all children with Asperger’s syndrome.
  • When walking or running, the child’s coordination can be immature, and adults with Asperger’s syndrome may have a strange, sometimes idiosyncratic gait that lacks fluency and efficiency.
  • Some children with Asperger’s syndrome can be immature in the development of the ability to catch, throw and kick a ball.
  • Poorly planned movement and slower mental preparation time may be a more precise description than simply being clumsy.
  • Teachers and parents can become quite concerned about difficulties with handwriting.
  • The movement disturbance does not appear to affect some sporting activities such as swimming, using the trampoline, playing golf and horse riding.
Adam Lanza was not a child and 60% is hardly a damming amount. It does not mean anyone with aspergers is incapable of firing a gun ffs.

If you know anyone with Aspergers, which I do, then you would realise they lack allot of the skills required to operate a gun & have the co-ordination to carry out such a task

My friend, I think you may have forgotten which side of the fence you are sitting on..

My brother has Aspergers and could certainly hold and shoot a gun. Where he could shoot, with reported accuracy, 26 children and 1 Adult with no other kids even injured... Is another thing.

A bit like Port Arthur who was also a young guy with questionable mental health shooting like a marksman...

My brother has Aspergers and could certainly hold and shoot a gun. Where he could shoot, with reported accuracy, 26 children and 1 Adult with no other kids even injured... Is another thing.
Personally I find the statement that people with Aspergers are incapable of holding and shooting a gun highly offensive, but anyway. As you are probably aware, the symptoms of Aspergers vary from person to person, so any generalisations should probably be avoided.

Re: accuracy, I personally don't have the time to browse the literally gigabytes of information here: http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/ , perhaps you could tell me how accurate Adam Lanza was reported to be?

FYI Smiling Buddha you've wondered why there aren't more photographs than the ones you were able to find, there's actually quite a few here- obviously a lot of information is redacted but there's plenty of photographs of the carpark of bullet-riddled vehicles, as well as a fair few photographs of bullet holes in the windows. I'm really surprised the vast majority of the Sandy Hook conspiracy videos/sites neglect to mention this site. Surely if you're going to "do your research" you'd at least check official reports?

A bit like Port Arthur who was also a young guy with questionable mental health shooting like a marksman...
I'm a bit sceptical on this one. The amount of Australians who actually are registered gun owners is surely a fraction of the percentage of Americans, so I don't really believe in the whole "disarming the population" motive- we're not heavily armed to begin with! Obviously, in America, gun legislation is a huge issue- and why wouldn't it be, there appears to be a gun "massacre" every second week (and I'm sure even the most sceptical of people would agree they can't all be either hoaxes or false flags). As for Bryant's accuracy- the photographs I have seen of the Broad Arrow Cafe (where most of the murders took place) is tiny- I think his accuracy is because he was literally standing next to the people he killed- is this a fair assumption?

I believe I said they are capable and was not being offensive...

I am basing off what reported at the time and pictures of the outside of the school not showing significant bullet damage from inside of the class rooms, plus most importantly the fact the reported timeframe of shots indicates a degree of accuracy added to the fact there were plenty dead but almost no 'just' injured (and no kids injured).

Adam Lanza was not a child and 60% is hardly a damming amount. It does not mean anyone with aspergers is incapable of firing a gun ffs.

One shot maybe but many witnesses reported hearing approximately 100 rounds in a few minutes, something even Rambo would struggle to accomplish hence there were several shooters.
Infact no witness has ever claimed to spot Lanza so there's no proof he was even there.

My friend, I think you may have forgotten which side of the fence you are sitting on..

Here's some homework for you to do over Easter.
Show me some evidence that Adam Lanza even exited.
He wasn't spotted on any CCTV cameras, and apparently after the Columbine massacre Sandy Hook ramped up its security measures.
Not one of the 100 teachers & staff identified him, nor any of the 450 kids.
The car he was reported to have driven there in & parked out the front was a dark coloured honda civic which wasn't registered to him or his mother & wasn't reported stolen.
No neighbours claimed to have known Adam growing up.

I believe I said they are capable and was not being offensive...
Sorry, I was referring to abletts line "you would realise they lack allot of the skills required to operate a gun". I find you very reasonable, even if I don't always agree with you.

I am basing off what reported at the time and pictures of the outside of the school not showing significant bullet damage from inside of the class rooms,

Did you check the official report I linked? There's literally gigabytes of photographs and videos from there. Lots of bullet holes in the building, a fair few damaged cars that were parked outside too. The SMS didn't show a lot of photographs, but they exist. Also, I wouldn't trust what is reported at the time, that's never reliable.

plus most importantly the fact the reported timeframe of shots indicates a degree of accuracy added to the fact there were plenty dead but almost no 'just' injured (and no kids injured).
IIRC almost everyone who was shot was shot three times, one student was even shot 11 times. That could account for the fact there were only 2 injuries.

Not stressed about the timeframe at all, reports I have read put this at 15 minutes, and he only went to two classrooms. That checks out to me.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/sandy-hook-school-pictures-video-of.html

There's some suggesting the School wasn't operating & was abounded & propped for the shooting hoax.
Here are some of the school outside after the supposably shooting, you make your mind up.
Also the school was demolished soon after, I have 3 kids in primary school, if it got demolished we would they suddenly then go?
Apparently sandy hook had 450 kids & 100 teachers n staff, where did they suddenly go?
Never seen any reports of neighbouring schools welcoming 450 additional kids.
You'd think there would be media coverage of the surviving kids starting fresh at another school, wouldn't you think after such a tragedy it would be newsworthy?
I'm gunna ring a local resident of Newtown & ask some questions.

We need to stop the fighting over the credibility of conspiracy theories & start to use some common sense.
Take some time and analyse the situation & event for a while, just cos someone smells a rat in the initial story doesn't make him a conspiracist, just like some one who believes the initial story isn't labelled a non conspiracist.

Fact is , Sandy Hook, columbine massacre, aurora Batman massacre, Boston bombings, Oklahoma bombing, 9/11 , London subway bombings, all have atleast one thing in common & that is allot things don't add up & there's many discrepancies in the official stories that even Ray Charles could see.
If what took place in all these said events, & any other similar events, were backed by unflawed clear as day evidence which undeniably proves what was reported to happen as originally suggested by the accused killers , then conspiracists would be mythical characters we'd read about in Urban Legend books.
But there's millions of us for a reason.

Please watch this & honestly tell me it looks like school you'd send your kids to!
Looks like a health hazard, look a t the roof of the firehouse compared to the school roof.
Apparently the school was closed due to asbestos n lead issues, there were grants to have it demolished.
It's only a matter of time before they get caught for this hoax, Wolfgang Halbig is making allot of officials very nervous I'm tipping, he'll get knocked off soon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are reams of evidence here:

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

The summary report is here:

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

I am well aware that these reports are produced by the government, and therefore likely suspect. However, my contention remains that these are the results of input from people who were actually on the ground doing actual investigation of the actual crime scene. If you are unable to believe that the results compiled here represent in sum what actually happened then I am hard-pressed to figure out what evidence they can produce that you would accept.

If the government comes out and admits that they perpetrated a massive hoax, why wouldn't I want to believe it? I don't have anything invested in their continued existence as power-brokers, or to continue backing them blindly.

Secondly, if a credible investigative body comes forward and produces new and substantive evidence that exonerates Adam Lanza and implicates the government in a hoax then I will pay attention. If said investigators start turning up dead with suspicious bullet holes then I will certainly start wondering.

If it's Alex Jones or some other kook whose sole contribution is to 'ask questions' and produce easily-debunked youtube videos that are coated in disingenuous misinformation and lies then I will wholeheartedly ignore the wretched lot of them. Their agenda is far more transparent than anything anyone can say about 'the government'.

The fact remains that you don't actually have an alternative theory; unless and until you propose a theory that has the backing of more than just oddities and anomalies strained from the vast body of work produced on this case, then you really have no grounds to suppose the final investigation is the product of a hoax.
haha
alex jones is a kook!
im a multi millionaire because of that man.

watched the sherrie video.pppffffttt took me nowhere and it told me nothing.
looks like a normal school to me.ive seen stuff stacked against windows and its not unusual if the police stacked it also,for better access during video remake.

Last edited:
It's not unusual to be operating run-down schools in the U.S.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/half-u-s-public-schools-need-repairs-modernization-survey-finds/

However, the data from the WayBack machine is really interesting. This definately needed further exploration though rather than; i see no activity, therefore the sky is falling.

So i had a quick look around and found this explanation showing it to be fully debunked.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.3236/

It's not unusual to be operating run-down schools in the U.S.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/half-u-s-public-schools-need-repairs-modernization-survey-finds/

However, the data from the WayBack machine is really interesting. This definately needed further exploration though rather than; i see no activity, therefore the sky is falling.

So i had a quick look around and found this explanation showing it to be fully debunked.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.3236/

I'm contemplating making a random call to someone that lives near by the school whom would know if the school has been operating recently or not.
I might the post office.

They will probably charge you with a crime and try to have you extradited.

Our politicians being the quislings they are would probably acquiesce to the extradition order.

Then it's off to Gitmo, old chap.

[Only in the third of those sentences am I being entirely facetious, and even then...]

Last edited:
I'm contemplating making a random call to someone that lives near by the school whom would know if the school has been operating recently or not.
I might the post office.

If you ring the post office and the answer doesn't reflect your view of events, will you:

1. Tell us
2. Change your view
Or
3. Suspect the post office to be part of the conspiracy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back