Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats awesome, cant wait to try it out. $5 is a ripper price. :thumbsu:

Hell I remember paying $6.40 for a small cup of coffee because I wanted to see what all the hype was all about in that "Standing Room Only" coffee place in the city.. was quite disappointed, but maybe Im just not enough of a coffee wank-snob to appreciate it!

Been playing around with BP ice cream. Unfortunately my experiments involve Peters low sugar icecream as i dont have an ice cream maker, (i know the additives will kill me next week)

So far, a very strong and concentrated good quality black coffee, 200ml MCT, 200g Grass fed... Blend on high speed in blender as a normal BP.

When cooled quickly buzz/blend again for a few secs take out and add 400ml Ayem coconut cream, 400ml Peters low sugar icecream... Mix/whip and grate in 1/4 block 80% Lindt and mix.

Line shallow baking tray with baking paper and spread in mixture so its around 15-20mm thick and freeze.

When frozen take out and slice up into individual blocks like normal ice creams, back into the freezer, and one at a time insert warm thin knife through the end then quickly push in wooden icecream stick, wrap individually in baking paper and put in tub back in freezer ready to enjoy.

Very nice and a great way to get a quick BP Brain thingy happening.

Been playing around with BP ice cream. Unfortunately my experiments involve Peters low sugar icecream as i dont have an ice cream maker, (i know the additives will kill me next week)

So far, a very strong and concentrated good quality black coffee, 200ml MCT, 200g Grass fed... Blend on high speed in blender as a normal BP.

When cooled quickly buzz/blend again for a few secs take out and add 400ml Ayem coconut cream, 400ml Peters low sugar icecream... Mix/whip and grate in 1/4 block 80% Lindt and mix.

Line shallow baking tray with baking paper and spread in mixture so its around 15-20mm thick and freeze.

When frozen take out and slice up into individual blocks like normal ice creams, back into the freezer, and one at a time insert warm thin knife through the end then quickly push in wooden icecream stick, wrap individually in baking paper and put in tub back in freezer ready to enjoy.

Very nice and a great way to get a quick BP Brain thingy happening.

How about the Peters ice cream with cream n egg yolks n ice?

Sounds good i will give it a try. Im on the lookout for a cheapish icecream maker so i can give the peters stuff up all together.

Meant to put replace the peters ice cream with cream n egg yolks!

Bought 2litres of cream recently which expires today so I'll add coconut cream, shredded coconut, frozen bananas, egg yolk, gelatine , honey , vanilla, cinnamon, pink salt.
Blend it all together then freeze.
Nice treat for dessert after footy training

Flavour?
You mean bad taste?
Just chase it with water.
Taste ok to me, bit of a petroleum aftertaste!
That's right and what time do you take it?

I had 2 weeks of the BP coffee and was fasting with lunch at 1 bacon and eggs cooked in butter and then dinner and was feeling great, today I had 2 BP coffees and have sore joints and brain fog.

I will have a few days off it now and see how I am going and try it again if I feel worse on BP I will get rid off it and just HFLC.

That's right and what time do you take it?

I had 2 weeks of the BP coffee and was fasting with lunch at 1 bacon and eggs cooked in butter and then dinner and was feeling great, today I had 2 BP coffees and have sore joints and brain fog.

I will have a few days off it now and see how I am going and try it again if I feel worse on BP I will get rid off it and just HFLC.

I don't eat lunch , BPC gets me thru to T time or a pre w/o shake so I take the Glutathione around 12-1pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I going to try it at 5 am PWO, it's up there with some of the worst taste I have had though!

Mix it with concrete & hardened up son!

Honestly don't think it tastes that bad, I notice a slight petrol like aftertaste but nothing too drastic.
Straight MSM powder or bi-carb soda due solved in apple cider vinegar is a lot harder to chug down than glutathione.

Mix it with concrete & hardened up son!

Honestly don't think it tastes that bad, I notice a slight petrol like aftertaste but nothing too drastic.
Straight MSM powder or bi-carb soda due solved in apple cider vinegar is a lot harder to chug down than glutathione.
Haha harden up!

Last edited:
To help with my weight cut for tomorrow I finally tried the unsalted, decent butter and coconut oil in my LB - done in the nutribullet after letting it cool down a little bit - so not as to create so much pressure inside the thing - and it's great. It kept me full till around 4pm yesterday and on track to do the same for today.

buy it from onemedstore, it's priced around $2 a pill. you deposit into a cba account here, and it's sent over from india.

and scrap modafinil and start buying armordafinil (wakalert). a 150mg armordafinil is like maybe a 200mg modafinil, but better, much cleaner than modafinil and, for me at least, no side effects.

you can also get 10g of noopept for $75 here in australia.

can't speak to the 'health' benefits, but the mental/alertness/focus benefits are definitely there. i guess it's the next best thing to adderall which obv has it's downsides.

as always, do your own research.

Yes armodafinil is actually amazing. Onemedstore appears to be the best store from my limited research and i have purchased from them and found their service and pricing to be awesome.

It seems to be subjective in terms of effects, some people find it underwhelming whereas for others it's a very strong stimulant. I find it to be an extremely strong stimulant, euphoric at high doses (but not really at low doses - perfect for studying), and also has appetite suppressing effects. Has less side effects than amphetamines too, and cheaper/easier to get assuming no prescription. Having tried other epic stimulants, this is my favorite for both studying and recreation when considering the big picture, it's not the strongest (though I find it stronger than dexies, it's definitely very strong for me) but when taking into account no addictive feelings/cravings, side effects, cost, availability, pharmaceutical purity, legality etc it wins out easily against the options.

To help with my weight cut for tomorrow I finally tried the unsalted, decent butter and coconut oil in my LB - done in the nutribullet after letting it cool down a little bit - so not as to create so much pressure inside the thing - and it's great. It kept me full till around 4pm yesterday and on track to do the same for today.

Haha, wise choice.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back