SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imps excluded it looks like young stars will dictate how there senior team goes this year, who are genuine talent u/21????
Irymple - Cam McKenzie
Wentworth - Trav Dawes
Red Cliffs - Kieran Bell
South - Davis-Burns
Robinvale - Braidyn Turner
Merbein - Scott Clarke
Mildura - Henry Kerr
Imperials - Dylan Darby
Plenty of others I could name, the SFNL junior system has produced some excellent talent in the last 5 years or so.....

Irymple - Cam McKenzie
Wentworth - Trav Dawes
Red Cliffs - Kieran Bell
South - Davis-Burns
Robinvale - Braidyn Turner
Merbein - Scott Clarke
Mildura - Henry Kerr
Imperials - Dylan Darby
Plenty of others I could name, the SFNL junior system has produced some excellent talent in the last 5 years or so.....
Geez schnail There are a few you could have picked a couple of lads that have gone to make the big league. Sam k. And Jacob c. And even the 2014 premiership players nick mee and Rhys Keating, jax Collins are all quality players who have come through the imps junior program and now have a senior flag.

Geez schnail There are a few you could have picked a couple of lads that have gone to make the big league. Sam k. And Jacob c. And even the 2014 premiership players nick mee and Rhys Keating, jax Collins are all quality players who have come through the imps junior program and now have a senior flag.
No disrespect to the above mentioned players Vanderhum, however Sam K and Jacob C will have little to no influence at Mildura or South respectively this year, Nick Mee, Rhys Keating & Jackson Collins are a known quantity.... It was more about those U21
about to rock in the SFNL in 2014.

No disrespect to the above mentioned players Vanderhum, however Sam K and Jacob C will have little to no influence at Mildura or South respectively this year, Nick Mee, Rhys Keating & Jackson Collins are a known quantity.... It was more about those U21
about to rock in the SFNL in 2014.
Just looking at the brief, best under 21 from the SJFL over the past five years. Hard to leave out those 4 Imperials senior premiership players who are all still under 20. Imps could count on each of those 4 playing 200 plus games for the green machine and likely to pick a more than a few flags along the journey. So when The Schnail sits down to pen his best under 21 side in the past five years from the SJFL, I am thinking 4 spots are covered by those boys and another 2 pick themselves being Sam K and Jacob C. The blonde jet from the swallows likely to get a spot and Ash R from the out in the Millewa has some claims. Need a ruck man though and that might be difficult to fill.

Just looking at the brief, best under 21 from the SJFL over the past five years. Hard to leave out those 4 Imperials senior premiership players who are all still under 20. Imps could count on each of those 4 playing 200 plus games for the green machine and likely to pick a more than a few flags along the journey. So when The Schnail sits down to pen his best under 21 side in the past five years from the SJFL, I am thinking 4 spots are covered by those boys and another 2 pick themselves being Sam K and Jacob C. The blonde jet from the swallows likely to get a spot and Ash R from the out in the Millewa has some claims. Need a ruck man though and that might be difficult to fill.
Vander, we could bang on about Imps all day, the reply was to 'Imps excluded' it looks like young stars will dictate how teams will go this year. Not a bad start, Cam McKenzie named in the best for the Swallows, Brad Davis-Burns played well in Souths win, Aiden Calarco bagged 4 for Robinvale, Jonty Marciano played will for Red Cliffs and should develop for the Tigers......I would hate to have to pick the senior interleague training squad this year....Looking forward to Mildura v Merbein next week, both relatively young teams with plenty to display....

Vander, we could bang on about Imps all day, the reply was to 'Imps excluded' it looks like young stars will dictate how teams will go this year. Not a bad start, Cam McKenzie named in the best for the Swallows, Brad Davis-Burns played well in Souths win, Aiden Calarco bagged 4 for Robinvale, Jonty Marciano played will for Red Cliffs and should develop for the Tigers......I would hate to have to pick the senior interleague training squad this year....Looking forward to Mildura v Merbein next week, both relatively young teams with plenty to display....
Word on the street is there were some strange thinking in the selection chamber at Imps before common sense prevailed. Is the SFL looking like an even comp in 2014 or is the season going to be littered with one sided blow outs.

Word on the street is there were some strange thinking in the selection chamber at Imps before common sense prevailed. Is the SFL looking like an even comp in 2014 or is the season going to be littered with one sided blow outs.
There may have been some funny buggers going on, although J. Coleman going out of the side through injury late in the week was always going to see someone coming in. Not a bad swap really.....
It's too early to say reagrding the eveness of the comp, clearly with the results on the weekend Imps, Irymple and South are going to be hard to beat, although Wentworth were undermanned and have some returning in due course....South look like the big improver to me.....

There may have been some funny buggers going on, although J. Coleman going out of the side through injury late in the week was always going to see someone coming in. Not a bad swap really.....
It's too early to say reagrding the eveness of the comp, clearly with the results on the weekend Imps, Irymple and South are going to be hard to beat, although Wentworth were undermanned and have some returning in due course....South look like the big improver to me.....

Well the form suggests the imps will go back to back and with Coleman to slot back in front of the sticks they will be the side most likely. Who are your starters for the SFL. Squad There must be blokes putting their hand up

Daniel Motlop playing with Red Cliffs this weekend by the sounds, what are thoughts/ opinions on this?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
good for the league to have another ex afl running around but not a big fan of guns coming back for 1 round. irymple did it with eagle last year too. moncur says in sunny daily he is hoping to get him here for season if can line up a job. i bet they are lining up work as we speak if SA team will let him go.

moncur still around carlos the jackal. care to elloborate more on your intell?

good for the league to have another ex afl running around but not a big fan of guns coming back for 1 round. irymple did it with eagle last year too. moncur says in sunny daily he is hoping to get him here for season if can line up a job. i bet they are lining up work as we speak if SA team will let him go.

moncur still around carlos the jackal. care to elloborate more on your intell?

How can any club let a player with his history even think about playing him, this bloke shouldn't be playing full stop.
Was a very talented individual, Red Cliffs will end up like Robinvale at the end of Moncurs tenure but good luck to them.
How long will Motlop last as all teams will bait him, great investment for the club.
Never mentioned Moncur Tex19.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...spension-in-ntfl/story-fni5f22o-1226797761080

How can any club let a player with his history even think about playing him, this bloke shouldn't be playing full stop.
Was a very talented individual, Red Cliffs will end up like Robinvale at the end of Moncurs tenure but good luck to them.
How long will Motlop last as all teams will bait him, great investment for the club.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...spension-in-ntfl/story-fni5f22o-1226797761080
At the least it will be good for the gate reciptes. Can't see him jeopardising what's left of his career by doing something stupid. His recruitment is questionable if they only get 1 game from him. As good as he is, I would be more concerned with the younger brigade at Red Cliffs when they click, get Kirby back and they'll have more mid/forward grunt.

At the least it will be good for the gate reciptes. Can't see him jeopardising what's left of his career by doing something stupid. His recruitment is questionable if they only get 1 game from him. As good as he is, I would be more concerned with the younger brigade at Red Cliffs when they click, get Kirby back and they'll have more mid/forward grunt.

Are Red Cliffs recruiting Motlop for the gate or are they trying to get the 4 points. If they only have him for one game it is a perfect example of false economy. It is now a virus running through Vic regional footy where ex AFL players hire themselves out to the biggest bidder for the one off game. It's all very grubby and must have a negative influence on the loyal club player who has to run around in the dew kickers to make way for the cash grubs. I don't mind the idea of any player trying to make the most from their talent but one off games at a series of clubs in one season, doesn't sit right with me. Too harsh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saturday morning and no results on the website from Fridays senior games. What happened? Pretty average..... How did the Motlops go?

Defining stupid is always difficult to quantify but on this occasion I will make an exception. Look in the mirror then quickly look in the toilet. Same same

Oh no. That's your comeback? That's a razor sharp wit you possess their champ! You must burn kids of lower primary school age regularly. Can we not keep going? Idiots tire me out.

Defining stupid is always difficult to quantify but on this occasion I will make an exception. Look in the mirror then quickly look in the toilet. Same same
That's not how use the word quantify either genius. Defining stupid by misusing words. Out of your depth here junior.

Well schnail the green boys belted the Eagles by over 100 pts. They took care of Wenty and even though its only early, who is going to get close to the kids in green?

Well schnail the green boys belted the Eagles by over 100 pts. They took care of Wenty and even though its only early, who is going to get close to the kids in green?
Irymple v Imps this weekend should be a cracker. Either one of these teams could win this, too difficult to separate at this point if the season. South later in the year could pose a threat. Imps are the hunted now, all teams are gonna want to have a hard crack at what really is a young team.

Didnt mention Moncur Jackal. Seems like it above...."Lets wait & see hey old Text19, he wont be back. Funny how the story broke well after I & everybody else knew."

Reddy actually look to be travelling ok whether or not people agree with Motlop's playing or not. Cant beat Irymple or Imps but could compete for 3rd again. Looks like a 2 horse race with Imps favored at moment but with Irymple a chance by end of year. Dont think they will win this time around with Eaton very doubtful to play

What happened to Camilleri and Prympke to WW rumor/signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back