blighty
toc
berrigan
jerilderie
Picola
mathoura
yarra
deni
To difficult to say until we know the looses/gains in full. At this early stage from what ive seen on this forum and in the clearances, I would say, Strathy looking real good, surely Jerilderie after major losses still have enough depth to be up there, the others I don't know about, and. I don't think Toc will come in and be right up there

Strathmerton
Blighty
Yarroweyah
Toc
Jerilderie
Berrigan
Mathoura
Picola
Deni Rovers

This is probably about as handy as Mike Sheahans pre season top 50 ranked AFl players.o_O

Did anyone see all of the Strathy v Toc game at Barooga last night ? Just caught the last couple of minutes, looked like there were a few quality players not having a run for Strathy. I guess the same for Toc. Purcell did the most running he has for years in the late game, while the 6ft punching bag looked his best in the orange water boys top:cool:

What does everyone think for round one??

Blighty v Tocumwal

Deniliquin v Yarroweyah

Mathoura v Jerilderie

Picola v Berrigan

My thoughts - Blighty, Deni, Jerliderie & Berrigan

Tips for round 2.
BERRIGAN over Blighty.
TOC over Rovers.
YARROWEYAH over Picola.
And in the Grandfinal rematch STRATHY over Jerilderie in a thriller by 5 points.

Hey guys just wondering who is the coach of the inter-league side this year and what sort of side will they have? I know it's only early stages but does anyone want to have a go a naming a side?

Hey guys just wondering who is the coach of the inter-league side this year and what sort of side will they have? I know it's only early stages but does anyone want to have a go a naming a side?
Josh bode returns for the 4th year in a row as a PDFNL interleague coach , 2011 as U17 and this his 3rd in a row as NW senior coach .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Berrigan knocked off Toc today by 3 or 4 goals. Anyone see the game.? Also see the Saints have 3 or 4 players on the awaiting clearance list, including 2 Hawkins boys... don't know their background, but anyway, as I said the other day, Berrigan may be the dark horse this season.3 out of 3 so far, beating Picola, Blighty, Toc.

Geez fellow posters, lets get involved here. The last post on here was on 18th april, and that was me.The south comp has posters regularily on a daily basis.
Will be interesting to see how the Berrigan vs Strathy game goes this weekend.Real test for both sides to see how they sit in the comp. See on the clearances menu, Berrigan may of gained Jeremy Way. Currently playing for Thurgoona in the Tallangatta league... is a good player, and will be a huge bonus for Berrigan if they obtain his services.....The Saints may well be the one to beat this year.

Geez fellow posters, lets get involved here. The last post on here was on 18th april, and that was me.The south comp has posters regularily on a daily basis.
Will be interesting to see how the Berrigan vs Strathy game goes this weekend.Real test for both sides to see how they sit in the comp. See on the clearances menu, Berrigan may of gained Jeremy Way. Currently playing for Thurgoona in the Tallangatta league... is a good player, and will be a huge bonus for Berrigan if they obtain his services.....The Saints may well be the one to beat this year.
Yes stuyd1, it would appear things coming together nicely over at the saints. But I guess we may know more about how teams are travelling, once everybody has played each other.
What names would you expect to be in the NW inter league side.

Inter league have trained once, last Sunday. Iam unaware of who attended except for the coach Bode. All clubs have been asked to nominate 6 players.

I see Shannon Laidlaw from strathy has snagged a few goals early on this year in the 2s. The comp must of dropped off drastically for him to be kicking goals!

Aaron Purcell hasnt played for the last 2 rounds. Rumours of a serious knee injury? Anyone willing or able to confirm what the injury is and how long he's expected to be out of the game?

He
Aaron Purcell hasnt played for the last 2 rounds. Rumours of a serious knee injury? Anyone willing or able to confirm what the injury is and how long he's expected to be out of the game?
played yesterday. No injury to report just some general scoreless like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back