What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know you can't combine them, it'd be more fun if you could but ah well.

And yes, I have played all FM since 2010 religiously.

For me it's been since CM 01/02. Atleast with FM 2015 Liverpool will automatically be in the Champions League and Man Utd in the Europa League ha ha!

I play FM14 quite regularly.

Can't combine them mate and I know you know this. You play FM14?

You can combine them but in return they give you FM12 and a high five.

My sisters friend told me.

It's 16 here too. And anything below that, the couple needs to be no more that 2 years apart. But I don't know how young the second part goes.
Yeah I think it's around the same in SA except 17.

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think it's around the same in SA except 17.

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes they do.

McConaughey has been boss forever...

Excluding all those s**t rom-coms he did?

Do you know why he was so s**t in them?

It's because he's the best actor in the world.

Think about it...

I know you can't combine them, it'd be more fun if you could but ah well.

And yes, I have played all FM since 2010 religiously.
Noob. I've been playing since the original in the early 90s :D It was awesome back then. No graphics whatsover, just coloured text that flashed in a fit-inducing way when your team scored. The commentary was pretty limited but even then it was stupidly addictive.
For me it's been since CM 01/02. Atleast with FM 2015 Liverpool will automatically be in the Champions League and Man Utd in the Europa League ha ha!

I play FM14 quite regularly.
Haven't played FM14 quite so much as I thought I would. I probably need to go and start a new game. I started my last one as Coventry City (no, I don't know why either) and they were already -10 points and -$many in the bank. I managed to win a few games and get off the bottom but got a bit bored with it. Especially when the board automatically accepted bids for any of my players but wouldn't let me sign new ones.

Bit late...

lordmarbury.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back