Cotchin v Dangerfield

Cotchin or Dangerfield

• Cotchin

Votes: 75 40.5%
  • Dangerfield

Votes: 110 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin's had 3 quality games and one potato game. Dangerfield has been mediocre in 3 and terrible in one (showdown). I don't know how you could possibly argue that Danger has had a better year.
Mediocre wtf? did you even watch or were you reading off the stats sheet?

Don't care if Danger has 19 disposals he is not prolific and his disposal resulted in scores

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger last year, Cotchin by a smidgen this year. Wait till the season rolls out a bit more and see who has more of a consistent impact.

I thought Cotchin and Danger had been equally disappointing so far this season, until this weekend. Danger played one of the better games you'll see from a player this year. Until Cotchin can produce a 30 & 5 game, you'd have to have Dangerfield ahead.

I'd say Dangerfield's last two years have been better than Cotchin's too. His explosiveness and ability to impact games is much greater.

both of them need to really clean up there disposal!
i think both are a little overrated at this point.
but for the future, danger for me. if he can clean up his disposal and stop lofting every inside 50 to no one in particular he can be an absolute superstar!!

Until Cotchin can produce a 30 & 5 game, you'd have to have Dangerfield ahead.

He's had a 35 & 3 and a 25 & 4 against actual AFL teams (Bulldogs and Freo). Got tagged quite hard in the Bulldogs game too. I guess that's not as impressive as running a muck against the youngest team in decades though.

He's had a 35 & 3 and a 25 & 4 against actual AFL teams (Bulldogs and Freo). Got tagged quite hard in the Bulldogs game too. I guess that's not as impressive as running a muck against the youngest team in decades though.
Hey they have won as many games as you

Back