Bug

Remove this Banner Ad

the distributer

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 5, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
iPads been playing up big time today, it's remembering everything written in the quote box unless you post it, I've used the iPad for ages and I've never had this problem.

Last edited:
On a particular boards or all boards? Have you tried the standard fix of deleting all b/f cookies and rebooting?

iPads been playing up big time today, it's remembering everything written in the quote box unless you post it, I've used the iPad for ages and I've never had this problem.
Yes that is the draft feature. Click the disk icon to delete draft text.

Object is to avoid loss of long posts.

• Banned
Thanks guys, gotta say it's going to take some getting used to though.

Thanks guys, gotta say it's going to take some getting used to though.
Can be pretty useful though, when you want to go sifting back through a thread. Just auto saves for you and let's you go about your business.

• Banned
Can be pretty useful though, when you want to go sifting back through a thread. Just auto saves for you and let's you go about your business.
It's not useful when you're drunk though lol

• Banned
There's a fair argument to be made that being on BigFooty while drunk full stop has its perils...
Yeah I'm the poster boy for that mate, but it always seems like a good idea at the time.

Getting words inside of words auto corrected between the moment I press send and the moment the post lands, amongst other weird things. Yesterday as I was writing a post something decided to take a screenshot and upload it to the post.

Getting words inside of words auto corrected between the moment I press send and the moment the post lands, amongst other weird things. Yesterday as I was writing a post something decided to take a screenshot and upload it to the post.
Get something like Avast to scan for malware.

Macafee...

Different came out difffred ect ect . One goes to once, so on and only here. I make heaps of typos so its not so bad. The screenshot thing deadset scared me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back