Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he'll live up to the expectations tbh - we shall see, but I can't see it.
It's all about cash generation. If he scores 60+ this week WIN

This.

Replaced Titch, and will have similar scores. No issues with JS, and is cheap.
I can see Fas being my F7 or F8 come SC finals time.

AnthonyBPC

Team Captain
Feb 27, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Originally had an Impey-Fas trade lined up. With Titch out should i trade him to Fas or hold for a week and re assess?

With my Impey-Fas trade, team looks like this with Titch benched..

Danger,Martin,Pav,Buddy,Higgins,Fas(JKH,Titch)

Thoughts???
I think you should trade Titch at some point, clear case of second year blues. Whether that's this week or next is up to you I guess.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
How my iphone turned anything into feline I'll never know o_O
Closet cats supporter mate! Embrase it! Do that which Tom Cruise couldn't! I will hold your hand. I will guide you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Haven't been happy with taking Titch all year. Glad he forced my hand. Cost me 60k but straight swap to Parker.
Same deal with Caddy I would have stuck with him if not for his foot.

Griffiths>Swallow
XEllis>S.Gray

B: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hibberd, Swallow, LMac, Langdon (Hanley, Georgiou)

Going to stick with Hanley for now. If I get itchy, he may turn into Pendles/Selwood somewhere down the line.

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Anyone think its weird Eniright is on the Bench for Mondays game??

I hope im wrong but I smell a late out...
He will play. Bench is just a place these days to whack names. Someone on the ground could get omitted or even be sub. Doesnt have to come from your bench. I think you will find Enright plays, and starts on the ground

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Ok. This week has given me nightmares about trading! I dont think i've ever traded and reversed traded sooo much in one week(I now know how JM feels).
Ranked 38 overall(Not expecting to win it) and would like to have the best possible ranking i can at the end of the year(So looking to score points and lots of em!) Couldn't give a stuff about leagues(Although undefeated in all 5:D)
Already have one trade locked in, question is, what to do with the other???

Option A. Titch-Fas then an Impey-Robertson/Georgiou-Cutler trade next week, leaving roughly $480k spare or..
Option B. Impey-Fas(Bench Titch) then a Titch to premo fwd $595K or below the following week???
(One trade locked in next week is JKH-Lloyd too BTW)

Option A builds my cash up and gives me 2 new rookies mooing(3 incl. Fas)
Option B Gives me an extra premo fwd and gives me 1 new rookie mooing(2 incl. Fas)

FWD line sits at Danger,Martin,Buddy,Pav,Titch,Higgins(Impey,JKH)

Any help greatly appreciated! As i said, i'm struggling big time to come to a decision....

Abraham Nuscrack

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Millwaukee Bucks
Looking at going
Mumford to Ryder (second ruck trade now, had Ryder to start with )

Daisy to Parker. Then next week moving him to the forward line thus trading out Rohan for Sam gray most likely.

Look alright? Don't know whether to hold out on Parker and have daisy for another week.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Looking at going
Mumford to Ryder (second ruck trade now, had Ryder to start with )

Daisy to Parker. Then next week moving him to the forward line thus trading out Rohan for Sam gray most likely.

Look alright? Don't know whether to hold out on Parker and have daisy for another week.
i'd get it done now.
will probably cost you a tiny bit more next week and there are so many bubble boys coming up in round 6.
that and Daisy is a spud

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Ok. This week has given me nightmares about trading! I dont think i've ever traded and reversed traded sooo much in one week(I now know how JM feels).
Ranked 38 overall(Not expecting to win it) and would like to have the best possible ranking i can at the end of the year(So looking to score points and lots of em!) Couldn't give a stuff about leagues(Although undefeated in all 5:D)
Already have one trade locked in, question is, what to do with the other???

Option A. Titch-Fas then an Impey-Robertson/Georgiou-Cutler trade next week, leaving roughly $480k spare or..
Option B. Impey-Fas(Bench Titch) then a Titch to premo fwd $595K or below the following week???
(One trade locked in next week is JKH-Lloyd too BTW)

Option A builds my cash up and gives me 2 new rookies mooing(3 incl. Fas)
Option B Gives me an extra premo fwd and gives me 1 new rookie mooing(2 incl. Fas)

FWD line sits at Danger,Martin,Buddy,Pav,Titch,Higgins(Impey,JKH)

Any help greatly appreciated! As i said, i'm struggling big time to come to a decision....
Id go Impey to Fas then stick TMitchell on bench

For me there are a larger pool of players in the forward line (over 10) who could potentially finish in the top 6-8 fwd spots . Whereas the back line has a more limited field of likely top 6-8 players. So I would wait a week or two on TMit, he won't drop in value and you can let Fas and Higgins Moo a little.

Well done on being ranked 38 too :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back