Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

how the * is there no thread for The Raid or its sequel?

anyway, if anyone has seen both, how critical is it to see the 1st one if I'm wanting to see the 2nd one?

how the **** is there no thread for The Raid or its sequel?

anyway, if anyone has seen both, how critical is it to see the 1st one if I'm wanting to see the 2nd one?

It was only released yesterday, but I'm excited about this film. From what I can gather it takes up immediately after the first, however I don't think it'd be necessary to see the first ( I couldn't recommend it highly enough).

The first TMNT movie was awesome. A bit of action, a bit of comedy, didn't take itself too seriously.

This, as others have and will say, looks like transformers. The turtles look like CGI crap

This is a more serious take on the turtles... Looks to be filmed very much like nolans batman. I love the turtles and to be honest I dont mind the new look. I was abit stuck on the nostrils but turtles do have nostrils like that.
I have no expectations but I am hoping this is at least watchable.
I not sure on donnies design bit too busy. But raph looks cool as hell

Expendables 3:

https://movies.yahoo.com/video/expendables-3-roll-call-224056628.html

Massive fan of the first 2, however this one isn't grabbing me. Too much "newer" actors leads me to believe Stallone is starting to read in to his own press and trying to find the next big thing, like he did with Lungdren and Mr. T, and is abandoning what make the first 2 great. Ample share of screen time and arse kicking from a who's who of dated action men.

Looks like a combination of Limitless and The Matrix.

Which is great because i liked both. Scarjo looking fine :thumbsu:.

looks dumb but that want stop me from watching and enjoying this for one reason.

Oh and that look she gives the guy from the chair. Jebus.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Fincher with the added bonus of the gorgeous Rosamund Pike...I'll be there opening day.

Very interesting trailer too.

The World of Kanako

So if you've never seen a Tetsuya Nakashima film before, then this is going to look a bit much but he's one of the best and more interesting Japanese directors of the past decade or so. Check out Confessions, Memories of Matsuko, Kamikaze Girls if you haven't seen any of his previous films - they really are a unique experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back