news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brutal ground and pound. Kid still has a long way to go but a very bright future

Bisping - $3.84 for KO or Submission

Kennedy - $5.50 for KO or Submission

When Bisping is on the inside, closing the gap he looks very dangerous. The other side of this is when he is circling on the outside....He is open to every attack possible

This season of the Ultimate fighter looks great. Best talent in a while. Nordine vs King was almost as good as Bonner vs Griffen. That no hand knee bar was brutal. Think BJ ****ed up his team picks a bit though.

Last edited:
This season of the Ultimate fighter looks great. Best talent in a while. Nordine vs King was almost as good as Bonner vs Griffen. That no hand knee bar was brutal. Think BJ ****** up his team picks a bit though.
Would this be to do with a certain gif I saw floating around today re: some freaky kneebar? It looked like Taleb was the recipient?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't care about the Penn/Edgar fight. There's plenty of fresh challenges for Edgar at 145 and they put him in yet another rematch. I don't think BJ has much hope of winning either.

The whole Nordine Taleb on two seasons of TUF thing was pretty stupid. Apparently TUF 19 was filmed before TUF Nations, which means that his second chance was actually on Nations. That makes a lot more sense than the other way as it initially appeared. The UFC basically spoiled the result of his fight to get into the house on TUF 19 by having him fight on yesterday's TUF Nations finale. His fight to get into the house was really good but I was just thinking the whole time that I know he's going to lose.

I really don't care about the Penn/Edgar fight. There's plenty of fresh challenges for Edgar at 145 and they put him in yet another rematch. I don't think BJ has much hope of winning either.

The whole Nordine Taleb on two seasons of TUF thing was pretty stupid. Apparently TUF 19 was filmed before TUF Nations, which means that his second chance was actually on Nations. That makes a lot more sense than the other way as it initially appeared. The UFC basically spoiled the result of his fight to get into the house on TUF 19 by having him fight on yesterday's TUF Nations finale. His fight to get into the house was really good but I was just thinking the whole time that I know he's going to lose.

Does seem like the UFC f**king loves him though.

It is at 145. Not really happy to see BJ fight again, but at least it's not at 170 again where he'll be massively outsized.
He will be big for 145, in fact the media is mostly looking forward to him making weight.

He looked trim in the first ep, not the norm for BJ.

I'd like this to either be the retirement fight for him or a 145 title shot if he wins. For Frankie too.

You would of never guessed Thiago Alves just came back from a 2 year lay off after watching that fight. Great leg kicks and still good power......+ only 30 years old. Alves can still be a force in the WW division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back