Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

Re question 5 I am not sure of the answer, more likely there was no cell tower access in the air... As these are ground based. However reports from Boeing / rolls Royce have said the plane flew on for some hours before failing to report engine data.
So we know it flew on, the questions are did it land somewhere or did it crash. So far there is no real convincing evidence it is where they are looking for it.

Hi GG and everyone bigfooty I have questions:
1) What is a "Shill"?
4) Whats with these shitty Guy Fawkes masks I HATE THAT s**t ITS SO LAME
6) Why are the Malaysian government people so incompetent?
Thanks guys.
Best I can offer; 1: Generally a "plant" such as a fake bidder at an auction to drive the price up, or a fake "witness" to divert attention from reality. Often used in conspiracy circles to denote a person who accepts the MSM version of events without question, despite deficiencies and contradictions contained within the reportage.

4: The masks ( V for Vendetta ) are primarily for anonymity, for fear of repurcussions related to actions against the state. No different to many other disguises such as hoodies, sunnies, scarves and wigs.

6: To date it appears as though you are correct in your assumption. But something isn't ringing quite true here. Are they incompetent, or being played? No definitive answer is jumping out.

Don't think you are the only one with questions, and kudos for asking. Too many people sit back and don't bother looking for answers, allowing The Powers That Be (TPTB ) to dictate the rules of the game. Don't let them, or we all go under.

So this plane did just vanish over the South China Sea. I wonder if there's any stories from wartime of a similar occurrence?

Cheers The Scales

Seriously though, regardless of what sinister plays are going on in the background, these Malaysian Officials are bullshit at their jobs. They couldn't even manage two press briefings in a row without completely contradicting themselves. You really have to wonder how more advanced we'd be in the search for this plane if anyone else was in charge of the investigation ("These were the last words the pilot said" "No they're not" "Nothing wrong with a flight simulator, shut up!" "Yeah man we've taken the flight sim and ripped it apart and he's deleted everything, *!" etc. etc. etc. etc.)

Thanks for all your responses though

Worth a read, another plausible explanation.
http://nodisinfo.com/israel/

You're amazing ablett, I love you. I don't know where you find this stuff: According to this link Israel is responsible for: September 11, the Madrid train bombings, the London tube bombings, Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombings, the Kenyan Mall massacre, the disappearance of MH730, and a bunch of other s**t I've never even heard of. Seriously, if it wasn't for the fact website is so utterly ridiculous (Micheal Jackson's mother proves his death was a hoax!) I'd report it to the moderators; it's racist, anti-semitic trash. WTF dude.

Last edited:
the annon mask is Guy fawkes.
suppose research guy fawkes its your best bet to what the mask represents.
But here In australia in the late 70's early 80's i only remember those days as i was a little tacker.
We had Guy fawkes day, Bonfire night! it was a day where the local community (neighbors) would make an effigy of Guy fawkes. make a huge bonfire and put Guy fawkes on the top and burn the thing.
was a great night we would all go to the local milkbar as kids and buy heaps of fireworks, get a huge bonfire going and burn an effigy of guy fawkes. adults would drink piss around the huge bonfire and we kids would be letting off fireworks.
those were the days.

That's cool that you got to celebrate November 5th, but I'd be really surprised if Guy Fawkes day was still celebrated in Britain, let alone Australia.

Anyway YMMV but the story of Fawkes to me illustrates how ******* stupid Anonymous really is. He was fighting for the Catholics. THE CATHOLICS. There is no more corrupt an organisation on earth than the Catholic Church. None whatso*******ever. Oh yeah, and when Fawkes was found with the gunpower he had to blow up parliament, he gave up the name of all of his co-conspirators. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM YOUR *IN' EMBLEM?

The reason people use those shitty masks is because it's used in comic book. I hate Anonymous, I hope they all die. 4chan's s**t as well.

Oh yeah but please don't hack my bigfooty account :(

Anyway... how about that plane?

The Bluefin is been deployed again today but given Tone is losing patience, the media is backing away, the Malays have not been heard of for a while and the outraged Chinese folk have quietened down, all hope seems lost really as to ever discovering the fate of flight MH370...:(

Maybe it's time now for the "Mystery" tab fellas in HQ:rainbow:

dont know about Britain but we definitely celebrated guy fawkes day here in those days i mentioned.
I remember the huge bonfire and fireworks very well. was fun as kids and every tuesday in my hood was firework day. all the kids would buy fireworks from the local milkbar.
also remember being about 10 years old going to kmart and buying slug gun bullets for the air rifle that my dad bought me as a 10th bday present.
days have changed, we as kids would walk around the streets with slug guns lol.
do that now! eff me you would spend 10 years in jail lol
nanny state these days.
guy fawkes with a few others planned to assassinate the Protestant King James and replace him with his daughter, third in the line of succession, kill the King and his government by blowing up "the Parliament House with gunpowder". guy was found under the parliament holding a match with heaps of gun powder barrels ready to blow the king up.
thats why annon use the guy fawkes mask, to show they are bringing down the monarch/nwo cronies. but now there is not just one guy fawkes there are millions. which is why they are anonymous.
bonfire night was to show the people that if you tried to kill the king then you will be killed, hence the effigy of guy fawkes.
the monarch putting the fear into people.
november5th is also melbourne cup day. horse racing also known as "the sport of kings"

Last edited:
dont know about Britain but we definitely celebrated guy fawkes day here in those days i mentioned.
I remember the huge bonfire and fireworks very well. was fun as kids and every tuesday in my hood was firework day. all the kids would buy fireworks from the local milkbar.
also remember being about 10 years old going to kmart and buying slug gun bullets for the air rifle that my dad bought me as a 10th bday present.
days have changed, we as kids would walk around the streets with slug guns lol.
do that now! eff me you would spend 10 years in jail lol
nanny state these days.
guy fawkes with a few others planned to assassinate the Protestant King James and replace him with his daughter, third in the line of succession, kill the King and his government by blowing up "the Parliament House with gunpowder". guy was found under the parliament holding a match with heaps of gun powder barrels ready to blow the king up.
thats why annon use the guy fawkes mask, to show they are bringing down the monarch/nwo cronies. but now there is not just one guy fawkes there are millions. which is why they are anonymous.
bonfire night was to show the people that if you tried to kill the king then you will be killed, hence the effigy of guy fawkes.
the monarch putting the fear into people.
november5th is also melbourne cup day. horse racing also known as "the sport of kings"

Oh dear, are you even Australian? :p

You forgot the spuds in foil that you'd chuck in the bonnie once it had died down. You must be a tad younger than me, you could still buy shotguns / rifles etc at Kmart when I was young.

Oh dear, are you even Australian? :p

You forgot the spuds in foil that you'd chuck in the bonnie once it had died down. You must be a tad younger than me, you could still buy shotguns / rifles etc at Kmart when I was young.
yeah the spuds were good too!
and yes i do remember the shot guns and rifles in kmart, sluggies are now considered rifles lol

ive been told not to feed the trolls. so i best not comment. im not sayn you are a troll, but trolls could jump on my response and derail the thread. which aint good for the site.
please excuse me, for not replying appropriately to your post.
we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Mate,

I've given you the facts.

You can ignore them, or take them on board, either way I don't give a toss, I'll just wait patiently until they find some evidence, then wait another 5 years to read the report.

BTW, I didn't see your post, but even if I did I wouldn't have taken offence, it's the internet after all and emotions tend to get ahead of common sense when you aren't staring your debate adversary in the eye:)

The Bluefin is been deployed again today but given Tone is losing patience, the media is backing away, the Malays have not been heard of for a while and the outraged Chinese folk have quietened down, all hope seems lost really as to ever discovering the fate of flight MH370...:(

Maybe it's time now for the "Mystery" tab fellas in HQ:rainbow:

I'd bet that in a month or 2 a Naval survey ship (i.e. our Leeuwin Class) will dig up the bones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it would have to be somewhere else then, I'd very much doubt they'd be operating in the area that's currently being searched.
Why not, the operating costs have already been paid for, so it's just valuable training.

(off topicish - I get pissed off when people start quoting costs for things like the Tony Bullimore rescue - the wages where paid for, so was the fuel and wear on the ships)

Why not, the operating costs have already been paid for, so it's just valuable training.

(off topicish - I get pissed off when people start quoting costs for things like the Tony Bullimore rescue - the wages where paid for, so was the fuel and wear on the ships)

Have always said this whenever costs are mentioned for rescues etc........these people are already earning a wage...for doing what? We aren't at war, so all they'd be doing is training for such things, so let them do the real thing.....don't understand how extra costs can come into it.

Also if it was a plane full of Australians I would expect other countries to look, and keep looking for that plane if thought to have gone down in their area.

It is our duty to look for anyone/thing missing in our territory imo..

Absolutely, but why not train 30km off base because they'll have as much chance finding wreckage there, as they will searching from the Pilbara to just north of Antartica

Nothing to do with the cost, I'm ex Navy, you won't get any argument from me regards costs. I've posted earlier in this thread, much the same as you.

The hydrographic fleet is a) based in Cairns (where I spent a couple of years and knew a lot of the hydrographic sailors) b) their equipment won't go that deep. They're used for mapping the coast and reefs since a lot of our maritime charts are from Captain Cook's era. The fleet also have LADS based up at Cairns, which is a plane equipped with laser, but iirc, it's only good for around 80m depth.

That's cool that you got to celebrate November 5th, but I'd be really surprised if Guy Fawkes day was still celebrated in Britain, let alone Australia.

Anyway YMMV but the story of Fawkes to me illustrates how ******* stupid Anonymous really is. He was fighting for the Catholics. THE CATHOLICS. There is no more corrupt an organisation on earth than the Catholic Church. None whatso*******ever. Oh yeah, and when Fawkes was found with the gunpower he had to blow up parliament, he gave up the name of all of his co-conspirators. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HIM YOUR ****IN' EMBLEM?

The reason people use those shitty masks is because it's used in comic book. I hate Anonymous, I hope they all die. 4chan's s**t as well.

Oh yeah but please don't hack my bigfooty account :(

Not really.

As far as I am aware, it is a case of secondary appropriation. Anon didn't use the Guy Fawkes masks because of Fawkes, but because of V for Vendetta. Hope that helps.

Hoping people die for no real reason is a pretty bad reflection on you as a person. Sometimes they may seem teenagey or annoying, but other times engage in legitimate and worthwhile hack-tivism. Since there is no form of membership , except for self identification anon can be literally anyone, thus the behaviour of anon and choice of causes, targets or degree of seriousness is largely random.

Nothing to do with the cost, I'm ex Navy, you won't get any argument from me regards costs. I've posted earlier in this thread, much the same as you.

The hydrographic fleet is a) based in Cairns (where I spent a couple of years and knew a lot of the hydrographic sailors) b) their equipment won't go that deep. They're used for mapping the coast and reefs since a lot of our maritime charts are from Captain Cook's era. The fleet also have LADS based up at Cairns, which is a plane equipped with laser, but iirc, it's only good for around 80m depth.

Good info mate. With a bit of luck, this might encourage the company to buy some deep water survey assets - I know I'm dreaming, but it is possible.

Dah dah...debris found today, back in the southern search area...found around Augusta, on the south west tip of WA

FMD this is farcical
Well they found something anyway... I won't hold my breath for actual debris given the amount of false reports we've had for located debris so far!

The whole thing has been such a joke, that even if they find debris I will be asking myself still whether the plane crashed or the debris was planted for them to find something and save the embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back