East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

971356_10152123747389037_3514552349970552273_n.png
looking strong .. hopefully we can give the tigers a good beating. Good luck to Tim Bristow and Richard Bourne on thier debut tomorrow

Im not sure how the rest if you supporters feel about this but there is a strong rumour we are going to leave Shark park and share freo oval with South Freo.. I have questioned Adam Kelly on the matter and he hasn't given me a straight answer. I have also asked a few other former players and committee men who some say yeah it looks like it others say either no or no comment.. i am pretty disappointed if this goes ahead. Shark park is pretty special to all of us. Some of my fathers ashes are scattered on that oval. It will be a sad day for all shark / old easts fans if this happens.

Im not sure how the rest if you supporters feel about this but there is a strong rumour we are going to leave Shark park and share freo oval with South Freo.. I have questioned Adam Kelly on the matter and he hasn't given me a straight answer. I have also asked a few other former players and committee men who some say yeah it looks like it others say either no or no comment.. i am pretty disappointed if this goes ahead. Shark park is pretty special to all of us. Some of my fathers ashes are scattered on that oval. It will be a sad day for all shark / old easts fans if this happens.
Have to agree with you, part of East Fremantle's identity is being separate to the rest of Fremantle in both a footy club sense and a literal/political sense. To have your own ground is something that should be cherished, and not to mention East Freo Oval is just a great WAFL venue imo.

Anyone go to or listen to the game today. Got the radio stream up, sounds by all accounts the O'Brien's and Peake had rippers. Whilst Peel are nothing to crow about when you beat them, we got a good away win without being brilliant so gotta be happy with that.

Anyone go to or listen to the game today. Got the radio stream up, sounds by all accounts the O'Brien's and Peake had rippers. Whilst Peel are nothing to crow about when you beat them, we got a good away win without being brilliant so gotta be happy with that.

Yea was a great win. Daziel really played well and if he keeps this form up we might have a sandover medallist 2 years running

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to agree with you, part of East Fremantle's identity is being separate to the rest of Fremantle in both a footy club sense and a literal/political sense. To have your own ground is something that should be cherished, and not to mention East Freo Oval is just a great WAFL venue imo.

Exactly and the thing that gets me is the oval is actually owned by the club not the council so i cant see any reason why they would want to leave it.

Exactly and the thing that gets me is the oval is actually owned by the club not the council so i cant see any reason why they would want to leave it.
indeed, the ground IS east fremantle and east fremantle IS east fremantle oval, its ours, f*ck development, there are some things more important than getting a couple of mill, I mean ffs there is a salary cap in the WAFL anyway and its not as if the sharks are struggling for cash, I mean if we were on the bones of ass financially and about to go under then fair enough....but we're sweet atm, and I love that ground too much to see it be anything other than the sharkies home ground.

indeed, the ground IS east fremantle and east fremantle IS east fremantle oval, its ours, f*ck development, there are some things more important than getting a couple of mill, I mean ffs there is a salary cap in the WAFL anyway and its not as if the sharks are struggling for cash, I mean if we were on the bones of ass financially and about to go under then fair enough....but we're sweet atm, and I love that ground too much to see it be anything other than the sharkies home ground.

Lets just hope they come to their senses and leave the sharks at shark park. The committee are being very discreet about it but i have it on good authority there is going to be a announcement made very soon.

W
Good win against the jellybeans away. When I see the team list I can't see why we don't win more often

We are playing well now.. today will be a test as Subi tends to have the wood on us in recent times but on paper we should win .

you beauty Sharks we won.. that puts us 3 games clear of the Garlic Munchers and sitting pretty in 4th spot and eying off 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back