FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, Russell, is there any more of the taped bit of Sam (et al) "critiquing" their old segments? It was funny

Good question. They certainly hiped it up for a couple of weeks and then just showed 5 minutes...... typical Footy Show to me. Will make a note to ask but have memory like a sieve.

Funniest things from last nights show was Billy's on-air cross (need to see that again :D) and Crawford with the snakes. Tis a shame Newman got out of that one tho.

Also on tonight, the 22nd man Daniel Giansiracusa is coming onto the bench.

Duckwood from Geelong and Hawthorn Premiership Captain Luke Hodge live on set to talk about this Easter Monday's game.

OI :mad:

Gia has no personality for TV, looked stone-cold bored for the entire show.

I would look stone-cold bored as well if I had to sit next to Swan for almost two hours. "So what's your tip?" "I dont know". Riveting stuff.

Funniest things from last nights show was Billy's on-air cross (need to see that again :D) and Crawford with the snakes. Tis a shame Newman got out of that one tho.

OI :mad:

I would look stone-cold bored as well if I had to sit next to Swan for almost two hours. "So what's your tip?" "I dont know". Riveting stuff.

That's very true. Old days were better when they selected panel members based on the fact that they could (for the most part) actually be at least mildly entertaining. Also, footballers now have their personalities confiscated by their employers as soon as they sign up and then maybe returned to them upon their departure. Guys like Boomer, Gia, Swan, Dal Santo, Heppell all appear to be decent blokes but hardly TV material as far as "light entertainment" shows go.

Sam touched the end of the stick he shoved up Billy's butt. I would instantly throw the stick and run 50 m. I don't want any of the crap from up their lol

lol, sorry :) U know what I do, well when I got my chance to meet Mr. Selwood last night night I instantly started to think of "Duckwood" and couldnt really talk to him cos I couldnt get Duckwood out of my mind.... he probably thought, blithering Hawk supporter.....

That's very true. Old days were better when they selected panel members based on the fact that they could (for the most part) actually be at least mildly entertaining. Also, footballers now have their personalities confiscated by their employers as soon as they sign up and then maybe returned to them upon their departure. Guys like Boomer, Gia, Swan, Dal Santo, Heppell all appear to be decent blokes but hardly TV material as far as "light entertainment" shows go.
Boomer was pretty funny on the show a couple of weeks ago, and Swan seems to be a panel/crowd favorite with his dry humor.

AFL players can't have Alcohol during footy season right?
I'm pretty sure all the clubs have alcohol bans during the season and with some exceptions. Like at club party's and some might even have a limit and say you have to be under 0.25%. And I would think that if they were intoxicated before playing they would be in a bit of trouble.

On tonights show: The non $10M dollar car repair man but his mate, Jarryd Roughead and Melbourne's Chris Dawes. Also on the show is another Hawk but not a Hawk....

Plus one of Big Footys very own is in the audience tonight...hopefully.

On tonights show: The non $10M dollar car repair man but his mate, Jarryd Roughead and Melbourne's Chris Dawes. Also on the show is another Hawk but not a Hawk....

Plus one of Big Footys very own is in the audience tonight...hopefully.

I see what you did there... :p

Hope you could manage a better effort talking to him than Joel last week.

Also- just fill up a whole ep taking the piss out of Roughead. Funny stuff. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should all take a guess how long Sam will rant about Jack Viney.

I'll go 12 minutes.

Sam will be hailed as a visionary tonight.

They will show the footage of him pirhouetting to avoid contact in that State Game and call for that vision to be included in next years AFL DVD as the perfect example of what Viney should have done.

Many laughs should be had.

Yes Shell, it is tonight at 9.30pm. Its a night of exes tonight, ex Saint now Kanga Nick Dal Santo & ex Demon now blue Brock McLean are on the panel and special guests are Nathan Buckley and Brenton Sanderson. Plus giving the low down on yesteryear is a player from the past.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back