Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, started Ellis over Crouch! :(

Just woke up, maybe it was a nightmare, have to check...

nope, Ellis still 2, and still on the field for both RDT and Fantasy...

#%$% %$#!$# you %$#%$# pineapple $#%$# rabbit %$#%$# with @$#@$ till $#%$ up #%$# !!!!

#%$% %$#!$# you %$#%$# pineapple $#%$# rabbit %$#%$# with @$#@$ till $#%$ up #%$# !!!!

Oh man! That's gotta hurt... Not in place on Polec I hope?

Is there anyone decent/cheap to replace Ellis with? Maybe Robbo from Brisbane?

Tell me about it, thought I'd be smart and benched Crouch instead as he could be vested... woops. :rolleyes: Thinking of keeping him for now, low grade calf injury so he'll be back and suits my bye structure. He'll drop in price short term but will come back up, and I have plenty of other cows to milk.

Tell me about it, thought I'd be smart and benched Crouch instead as he could be vested... woops. :rolleyes: Thinking of keeping him for now, low grade calf injury so he'll be back and suits my bye structure. He'll drop in price short term but will come back up, and I have plenty of other cows to milk.

How long will he be out for? If it's not Rd 8 then there's no point keeping him. I'd rather cop a zero in defence then have a dead spot in the midfield come the byes.

If its 1-2 I'll keep (RDT) to save the trade, more than that he'll go. In fantasy I still have forward and backs to fix so Ellis gets a 1 week reprieve, though may go if out after that. On the bright side getting Fasolo in both formats payed off :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Ellis on in place of Shiels. Not much I can do when Mumford, T Mitchell, Shiels and Hanley all go down in the same week. F**k.

It was only just before the full lockout did I realise that Lachie Hunter had been named as an emergency. I couldn't get Sam Lloyd, so it was a toss up between Breust and Fasolo.

Breust hasn't played yet so I should probably reserve judgment, but it would have been a great time to jump on Fasolo at the current price.

With this unexpected news I was forced to reverse on of my trades: Mullet(Out)/Hibberd(In) or Zaharakis(Out)/Macrae(In)

Keen to jump on the Macrae bandwagon and hopeful Mullet could get at least 70, I go for the second trade. With my luck this means that Mullett does crap (50), Hibberd does well (116), Zaharakis does ok (79) and Macrae is on track for a low score (~70).

*~@#*%*&"*#*~@#* commentators.

What's the point of names on the shirts? The folks covering the game are too concerned with ripping Richo that they don't pay attention anyway.

Twice in Saints game they mixed up Jack Billings, #15, short hair and looks about 10 stone soaking wet... with Josh Saunders, #35, long hair, and a bit bigger. If they don't pay attention to the big numbers on the back, and obvious markers such as haircuts, what's the point on breaking tradition and putting the names on the back?!!

I love the AFL style of just number - people learn the players by their number; not just on their own team. Even my wife knows Lenny Hayes is 7. Was it that confusing when Gary Ablett went from 29 to 9 that we would need his name on his back?!

*~@#*%*&"*#*~@#* commentators.

What's the point of names on the shirts? The folks covering the game are too concerned with ripping Richo that they don't pay attention anyway.

Twice in Saints game they mixed up Jack Billings, #15, short hair and looks about 10 stone soaking wet... with Josh Saunders, #35, long hair, and a bit bigger. If they don't pay attention to the big numbers on the back, and obvious markers such as haircuts, what's the point on breaking tradition and putting the names on the back?!!

I love the AFL style of just number - people learn the players by their number; not just on their own team. Even my wife knows Lenny Hayes is 7. Was it that confusing when Gary Ablett went from 29 to 9 that we would need his name on his back?!

I think you've stumbled into the wrong vent thread... Solid rant, though.

* you Dangerfield you ******* hack, you flat track bully, you heartless mongrel scum, you put up nothing alll year and then pull out that when my opponent needed it most?

Look at this match up, and prior to round 5 you'd say I'd win by 200 points

McVeigh v Bartel
Hibberd v Laidler

Macrae v Watson
Treloar v Coniglio

Hickey v Currie

Parker v Dangerfield
Higgins v Lloyd

Lost by 12 :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back